Mid-Book Test (up to Down at the Dinghy)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who dies of cancer and weighs just 62 pounds in the story, Uncle Wiggily in Connecticut?
2. Who is Muriel Glass speaking with on the telephone at the beginning of the story, A Perfect Day for Bananafish?
3. Why isn't Selena's brother in the Army?
4. How does Walt die?
5. How long does Ginnie keep an Easter chick after it dies?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does the reader learn about Muriel's mother during the...
This section contains 1,009 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)