|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the flashes of light the narrator ignores on his walk on the last day of training?
(a) Camera bulb flashes.
(d) Power outages.
2. What year does Bobby die?
3. Why does Arthur want to move?
(a) To buy a bigger house.
(b) To spend more time relaxing.
(c) To cut Joanie's social life off.
(d) To get a better job.
4. Where do Arthur and Lee live?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New York City.
5. Which famous French artist does the narrator claim to know personally?
(b) Pablo Picasso.
Short Answer Questions
1. What course do 60 American enlisted men take in the story, For Esme - With Love and Squalor?
2. Why does Arthur say his marriage isn't working?
3. Who is Sandra?
4. What is one of Joanie's best traits?
5. Who throws the key chain into the lake?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)