|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arthur says the only people he knows in New York are Lee and a bunch of ________?
(c) Drug addicts.
2. Who is Sandra?
(a) The mother.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) The sister.
(d) The maid.
3. What year does Bobby die?
4. When does Arthur start thinking about leaving his wife?
(a) Last year.
(b) Five years ago.
(d) Last summer.
5. What artist does the narrator most resemble?
(a) Da Vinci.
(b) El Grecco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is claiming to be an admiral?
2. Why does Bobby move the family to Paris?
3. Who is Lissberg?
4. What does the narrator order with his tea when he sits down in the tea room to read old letters?
5. Who does Lee say is Arthur's worst enemy?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)