|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esme want to read about most?
(a) Her father.
2. What is the narrator's first assignment from Mr. Yoshoto?
(a) Sweeping the floor.
(b) Instructing students.
(d) Translating letters.
3. How many keys are on the key chain that Boo Boo gives to Lionel?
4. Whose work does the narrator still recall clearly after many years?
(a) Sister Irma.
(b) Bambi Kramer.
(c) Mr. Yoshoto.
(d) R. Howard Ridgefield.
5. In De Daumier-Smith's Blue Period, what is the narrator's most unrealistic wish for New York?
(a) That he and Bobby find a house.
(b) That everyone learns French.
(c) That he is alone in the city.
(d) That he finds a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What artist does the narrator most resemble?
2. What food item do they want to lure Lionel out of the boat with?
3. Why does the narrator say he hates chairs?
4. What does Arthur think he finds in the closets when he gets home every night?
5. What does Esme include with a letter in the package to the narrator?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)