|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Boo Boo Tannenbaum?
(a) The father.
(b) The shut-in living next door.
(c) The lady of the house.
(d) The son.
2. Why does the narrator stop in front of the church during his walk on the last day of training?
(a) To meet some friends.
(b) To get out of the rain.
(c) To attend a religious service.
(d) To read the bulletin board.
3. How do you describe Lee, from the story, Pretty Mouth and Green my Eyes?
(a) A young man.
(b) A young woman.
(c) A gray-haired woman.
(d) A gray-haired man.
4. What is the narrator's most traumatic move in the story, De Daumier-Smith's Blue Period?
(a) Back to Paris from New Jersey.
(b) From New Jersey to Rome.
(c) Back to New York from Paris.
(d) From New York to Paris.
5. Arthur says the only people he knows in New York are Lee and a bunch of ________?
(a) Drug addicts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feature does the narrator first notice about Charles?
2. Who is Lissberg?
3. How does Bobby lose everything?
4. Where is Joanie throughout the story, Pretty Mouth and Green my Eyes?
5. What is Esme training herself to be?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)