Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it when Lionel disappears in the story, Down at the Dinghy?
2. What is the farthest distance Lionel ever runs away to?
(a) A couple of miles.
(b) A couple of blocks.
(c) 250 yards.
(d) The front door.
3. Where does the narrator accept a job in De Daumier-Smith's Blue Period?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
4. Where do the Ellenborgens live?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) New York City.
5. What does Lionel promise his mother recently?
(a) To learn how to sail.
(b) To eat more vegetables.
(c) To listen to Sandra.
(d) Not to run away anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Le Amis Des Vieux Maitres closed down?
2. What song is Boo Boo singing on the way to the Dinghy?
3. Why does Arthur say his marriage isn't working?
4. How does Bobby lose everything?
5. What is one of Joanie's best traits?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)