Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it when Lionel disappears in the story, Down at the Dinghy?
2. What is the farthest distance Lionel ever runs away to?
(a) A couple of miles.
(b) A couple of blocks.
(c) 250 yards.
(d) The front door.
3. Where does the narrator accept a job in De Daumier-Smith's Blue Period?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
4. Where do the Ellenborgens live?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) New York City.
5. What does Lionel promise his mother recently?
(a) To learn how to sail.
(b) To eat more vegetables.
(c) To listen to Sandra.
(d) Not to run away anymore.
6. Why is Le Amis Des Vieux Maitres closed down?
(a) It is out of money.
(b) It doesn't have any instructors.
(c) It doesn't have a license.
(d) It doesn't have any students.
7. What song is Boo Boo singing on the way to the Dinghy?
(a) Big River.
(c) Kentucky Babe.
(d) Blue Moon of Kentucky.
8. Why does Arthur say his marriage isn't working?
(a) They don't have anything in common.
(b) They don't have any fun together.
(c) They are too far apart in age.
(d) They are mis-mated.
9. How does Bobby lose everything?
(a) He is robbed.
(b) Wall Street crash of 1929.
(d) He loses his job.
10. What is one of Joanie's best traits?
(b) Picking out suits.
11. Why does it take Esme so long to write her first letter to the narrator?
(a) She moves.
(b) She loses the narrator's address.
(c) Her aunt is ill.
(d) Her brother is ill.
12. How many keys are on the key chain that Boo Boo gives to Lionel?
13. Who is Boo Boo Tannenbaum?
(a) The lady of the house.
(b) The son.
(c) The shut-in living next door.
(d) The father.
14. Arthur says the only people he knows in New York are Lee and a bunch of ________?
(a) Drug addicts.
15. Who is Sandra?
(a) The sister.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) The maid.
(d) The mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Lionel when he first disappears?
2. What feature does the narrator first notice about Charles?
3. Where does the narrator see the talented young singer, giving him a chance to speak with her?
4. How do you describe Lee, from the story, Pretty Mouth and Green my Eyes?
5. Which famous French artist does the narrator claim to know personally?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)