|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of year is the story, Uncle Wiggily in Connecticut, set?
2. Why does Ramona sleep on the edge of the bed?
(a) She likes to be ready to get out of bed quickly.
(b) She wants to give Jimmy Jimmereano room to sleep.
(c) She doesn't, she sleeps in the middle of the bed.
(d) She can see out of the window better when she's close to the edge.
3. What does the Chief drive?
(a) A city bus.
(b) A double-decker bus.
(c) A reconverted commerical bus.
(d) A van.
4. What does Seymour want to hunt for in the water with Sybil?
(a) A swordfish.
(b) A yellow fish.
(c) A bananafish.
(d) An angel fish.
5. What room number is Muriel Glass staying in at the hotel?
6. How many Saturday mornings does Ginnie play tennis?
(a) This is the first.
7. What is physically wrong with Ramona?
(a) She is blind.
(b) She has a breathing disorder.
(c) She has a bald spot.
(d) She has bad eyes.
8. Where is Muriel Glass' hotel located?
(a) Miami, Florida.
(b) Jacksonville, Florida.
(c) Charlotte, North Carolina.
(d) New York City.
9. Where does Mary Jane get the cameo brooch she is wearing?
(a) She buys it.
(b) She finds it in college.
(c) From Eloise.
(d) From her mom.
10. How often does the Comanche Club meet?
(a) Every Friday.
(b) Every weekend.
(c) Every day except Sundays.
(d) Every day.
11. How old is the main character in 1928?
12. Who is going to fight the Eskimos?
(a) Old guys over the age of 60.
(c) All the men.
(d) All the women.
13. The poetry book that Seymour gives as a gift is written in what language?
14. Who graduates from college first, Mary Jane or Eloise?
(b) Mary Jane.
(c) Neither of them graduated.
(d) They are still in college.
15. How many New York advertising men are staying at the same hotel as Muriel Glass?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Seymour Glass?
2. What size shoe does Ginnie wear?
3. What professional team does the Chief get invited to try out for?
4. Who is Mr. Weyinburg?
5. How does Eloise and Mary Jane become friends?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)