|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eloise and Mary Jane become friends?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are college roommates.
(d) They work together.
2. What does Ginnie believe she is unfairly paying for?
(a) Court fees.
(c) Cab fare.
(d) Tennis balls.
3. What do the boys do on sunny days?
(a) Play sports.
(b) Go to a museum.
(d) Do homework.
4. What does Seymour want to hunt for in the water with Sybil?
(a) A swordfish.
(b) A bananafish.
(c) An angel fish.
(d) A yellow fish.
5. Why isn't Selena's brother in the Army?
(a) He is too old.
(b) He has a bad heart.
(c) He is too young.
(d) He is kicked out.
6. Where does Selena's brother meet Ginnie's sister?
(a) At prom.
(b) In the park.
(c) At a Christmas party.
(d) At school.
7. Who is Joan?
(a) Ginnie's sister.
(b) Franklin's girlfiend.
(c) Eric's girlfriend.
(d) Selena's sister.
8. Who does Eloise call an "unattractive Bela Lugosi"?
(a) Dr. Whiting.
(b) Frank Henke.
(c) Mr. Weyinburg.
(d) Uncle Wiggily.
9. How many Saturday mornings does Ginnie play tennis?
(a) This is the first.
10. Who cuts their finger in the story, Just Before the War with the Eskimos?
(b) Selena's brother.
(c) Ginnie's tennis coach.
11. How is Seymour pushing Sybil in the water?
(a) On a float.
(b) She's swimming on her own.
(c) With his hands.
(d) With the help of water wings.
12. Why does Ginnie need money before Monday?
(a) She is going to pay back her father.
(b) She is going to the movies.
(c) She is going to buy tennis balls.
(d) She is going to buy a new rackett.
13. How many kids are in the Comanche Club?
14. Why is Mary Jane's husband sent to jail?
(a) He steals money.
(b) He steals a car.
(c) He stabs an M.P..
(d) He leaves the army without permission.
15. Who is accused of being the Queen of the Snobs in the story, Just Before the War with the Eskimos?
(a) Selena's sister.
(c) Ginnie's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Muriel speak with at the hotel about Seymour?
2. Who thinks Seymour is "manic?"
3. How does Ginnie describe Selena's living room?
4. Who is the only person that can truly make Eloise laugh?
5. What is Ginnie's full name?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)