|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pays the Chief?
(a) The city.
(b) The boys.
(c) The school.
(d) The parents.
2. Where does Mary Jane get the cameo brooch she is wearing?
(a) She buys it.
(b) From her mom.
(c) She finds it in college.
(d) From Eloise.
3. The poetry book that Seymour gives as a gift is written in what language?
4. What do the kidnappers demand The Laughing Man wear?
(a) A mask.
(b) A blindfold.
(c) A hat.
5. What room number is Muriel Glass staying in at the hotel?
6. Why does Eloise marry her husband?
(a) He makes her laugh.
(b) He is the most handsome man she's ever met.
(c) He says he loves Jane Austen.
(d) He is nice to her.
7. Who is very ill in the story, Just Before the War with the Eskimos?
(a) Ginnie's father.
(b) Selena's mother.
(c) Ginnie's mother.
(d) Selena's father.
8. Who is getting married soon in the story, Just Before the War with the Eskimos?
9. Who is going to fight the Eskimos?
(a) All the women.
(b) Old guys over the age of 60.
(c) All the men.
10. Why does Ramona sleep on the edge of the bed?
(a) She doesn't, she sleeps in the middle of the bed.
(b) She likes to be ready to get out of bed quickly.
(c) She can see out of the window better when she's close to the edge.
(d) She wants to give Jimmy Jimmereano room to sleep.
11. Who does The Laughing Man speak to in the forest?
(a) All of the animals.
(b) His neighbors.
(c) His best friend.
(d) The trees.
12. How many kids are in the Comanche Club?
13. Eloise thinks that if you are going to be a nun, you should at least______?
14. What professional team does the Chief get invited to try out for?
(a) The New York Giants.
(b) The New York Yankees.
(c) The New York Jets.
(d) The New York Mets.
15. Who is Seymour Glass?
(a) Muriel's brother.
(b) Muriel's father.
(c) Muriel's uncle.
(d) Muriel's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eloise call an "unattractive Bela Lugosi"?
2. Who is John Gedsudski?
3. Where is the Chief from?
4. Where is Muriel Glass' hotel located?
5. Why is Mr. Weyinburg at home from work?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)