Short Answer Questions Key
1. How many New York advertising men are staying at the same hotel as Muriel Glass?
2. What room number is Muriel Glass staying in at the hotel?
3. Where is Muriel Glass' hotel located?
4. What is Muriel Glass doing when the call comes through from the hotel operator?
Painting her nails.
5. Who is Muriel Glass speaking with on the telephone at the beginning of the story, A Perfect Day for Bananafish?
6. Who is Seymour Glass?
7. What needs $400 to be repaired?
8. Who does Seymour call 'Miss Spiritual Tramp of 1948'?
This section contains 3,758 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)