|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through De Daumier-Smith's Blue Period.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lionel think a 'kike' is?
(a) A kite.
(b) A key chain.
(c) A thief.
(d) A saint.
2. Who do the goggles that are thrown overboard once belong to?
(a) Boo Boo.
(b) Lionel's father.
(c) Uncle Webb and Uncle Seymour.
3. Who is Akim Tmiroff?
(a) A friend of Eloise.
(b) A movie actor.
(c) Mary Jane's ex-husband.
(d) Romona's neighbor.
4. Why does Muriel's telephone caller ask so many questions about Seymour's behavior?
(a) Seymour likes to get in trouble with the law.
(b) Seymour is practicing a funny piano routine.
(c) Seymour is physically sick.
(d) Seymour is acting "oddly" lately.
5. What is one of the Chief's most coveted skills?
(b) First aid.
(d) Piano playing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the farthest distance Lionel ever runs away to?
2. When does Arthur start thinking about leaving his wife?
3. What does Seymour do when he sits down on the bed after grabbing the object out of the suitcase?
4. What does the Chief drive?
5. Why is Le Amis Des Vieux Maitres closed down?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)