|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through De Daumier-Smith's Blue Period.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room number is Muriel Glass staying in at the hotel?
2. Who thinks Seymour is "manic?"
(b) The psychiatrist.
(c) Muriel's father.
(d) Muriel's mother.
3. Why does it take Esme so long to write her first letter to the narrator?
(a) She loses the narrator's address.
(b) Her brother is ill.
(c) Her aunt is ill.
(d) She moves.
4. Who is Jimmy Jimmereano?
(a) Ramon's brother.
(b) Mary Jane's co-worker.
(c) Mary Jane's sister.
(d) Ramona's imaginary friend.
5. When does Arthur start thinking about leaving his wife?
(b) Five years ago.
(c) Last summer.
(d) Last year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sybil Carpenter?
2. Why does Bobby move the family to Paris?
3. Who directs the training course taken by the narrator and the 60 Americans?
4. Who does Seymour call 'Miss Spiritual Tramp of 1948'?
5. Who is Sandra?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)