|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through De Daumier-Smith's Blue Period.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eloise think all women tell their husbands?
(a) How much they love them.
(b) Nothing honest.
(c) How much they need them.
(d) That they need to work two jobs.
2. How does Jimmy Jimmereeno die?
(a) He dies of old age.
(b) He dies of cancer.
(c) He gets run over by a car.
(d) He dies in WWII battle.
3. Who wins the race back to the house at the end of the story, Down at the Dinghy?
(b) Lionel's neighbor.
(c) Lionel's father.
(d) Boo Boo.
4. What are the flashes of light the narrator ignores on his walk on the last day of training?
(b) Power outages.
(d) Camera bulb flashes.
5. Why is Le Amis Des Vieux Maitres closed down?
(a) It doesn't have any students.
(b) It doesn't have a license.
(c) It is out of money.
(d) It doesn't have any instructors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lissberg?
2. Who is Boo Boo Tannenbaum?
3. What does Seymour do to Sybil right before they get out of the water?
4. What is the narrator's first assignment from Mr. Yoshoto?
5. What is Muriel Glass doing when the call comes through from the hotel operator?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)