|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Esme - with Love and Squalor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jimmy Jimmereeno die?
(a) He dies of cancer.
(b) He gets run over by a car.
(c) He dies in WWII battle.
(d) He dies of old age.
2. How many male characters appear on the scene in the story, Uncle Wiggily in Connecticut?
3. Who dies of cancer and weighs just 62 pounds in the story, Uncle Wiggily in Connecticut?
(a) Dr. Whiting.
(b) Mary Jane.
(d) Mr. Weyinburg.
4. What interesting item does Mrs. Snell always wear, even in summer?
(a) A black felt hat.
(b) A long sweater.
(c) A black felt coat.
(d) A black scarf.
5. How many keys are on the key chain that Boo Boo gives to Lionel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator see the talented young singer, giving him a chance to speak with her?
2. How does the narrator in the story, For Esme - with Love and Squalor, receive the wedding invitation?
3. What do the kidnappers demand The Laughing Man wear?
4. Who is getting married soon in the story, Just Before the War with the Eskimos?
5. What is Muriel doing when Seymour returns from the beach?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)