|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Laughing Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Mary Jane married?
(a) Three years.
(b) She is never married.
(c) Three months.
(d) She is still married.
2. What do the boys do on rainy days?
(a) Do homework.
(b) Play indoor sports.
(c) Go to the library.
(d) Go to museums.
3. Eloise thinks that if you are going to be a nun, you should at least______?
4. How many Saturday mornings does Ginnie play tennis?
(c) This is the first.
5. Ginnie dreams that a servant gives _____ out instead of tomato juice at dinner.
(a) Chicken sandwiches.
(b) Tennis balls.
(c) Tennis rackets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Selena's brother meet Ginnie's sister?
2. How many times is Mary Jane at Eloise's house before?
3. Who is crying because she wants to be told she is a nice girl in the story, Uncle Wiggily in Connecticut?
4. Who is Muriel Glass speaking with on the telephone at the beginning of the story, A Perfect Day for Bananafish?
5. Why does Seymour get angry with the woman in the elevator as he goes back to his room after the beach?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)