|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Uncle Wiggily in Connecticut.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seymour want to hunt for in the water with Sybil?
(a) A swordfish.
(b) A yellow fish.
(c) A bananafish.
(d) An angel fish.
2. The poetry book that Seymour gives as a gift is written in what language?
3. Why does Muriel's telephone caller ask so many questions about Seymour's behavior?
(a) Seymour is acting "oddly" lately.
(b) Seymour is practicing a funny piano routine.
(c) Seymour likes to get in trouble with the law.
(d) Seymour is physically sick.
4. Who is Sybil Carpenter?
(a) A five-year-old girl staying at the hotel.
(b) A friend of Muriel's family.
(c) A 55-year-old woman on vacation with her son.
(d) A nurse.
5. Why is Mr. Weyinburg at home from work?
(a) He has a hernia.
(b) His car is in a snow bank.
(c) He has a cold.
(d) He broke a leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is physically wrong with Ramona?
2. Who does Eloise call an "unattractive Bela Lugosi"?
3. Who graduates from college first, Mary Jane or Eloise?
4. Where does Mary Jane get the cameo brooch she is wearing?
5. Who is Muriel Glass speaking with on the telephone at the beginning of the story, A Perfect Day for Bananafish?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)