|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Uncle Wiggily in Connecticut.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times is Mary Jane at Eloise's house before?
(a) First time.
(c) Three times.
2. What is physically wrong with Ramona?
(a) She has a bald spot.
(b) She has bad eyes.
(c) She is blind.
(d) She has a breathing disorder.
3. Who does Seymour call 'Miss Spiritual Tramp of 1948'?
(a) Muriel's mother.
4. The poetry book that Seymour gives as a gift is written in what language?
5. Who is Muriel Glass speaking with on the telephone at the beginning of the story, A Perfect Day for Bananafish?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The hotel operator.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many male characters appear on the scene in the story, Uncle Wiggily in Connecticut?
2. What is Muriel doing when Seymour returns from the beach?
3. Who does Muriel speak with at the hotel about Seymour?
4. What does Seymour wear to the beach?
5. What room number is Muriel Glass staying in at the hotel?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)