|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through De Daumier-Smith's Blue Period.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ginnie?
2. Why does Muriel's telephone caller ask so many questions about Seymour's behavior?
(a) Seymour is physically sick.
(b) Seymour is acting "oddly" lately.
(c) Seymour is practicing a funny piano routine.
(d) Seymour likes to get in trouble with the law.
3. Who thinks all Americans despise tea?
(a) The tea room owner.
(b) The waitress.
(c) The talented girl from choir practice.
(d) The choir practice instructor.
4. In De Daumier-Smith's Blue Period, what is the narrator's most unrealistic wish for New York?
(a) That everyone learns French.
(b) That he is alone in the city.
(c) That he and Bobby find a house.
(d) That he finds a job.
5. Where do Arthur and Lee live?
(b) New Jersey.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Weyinburg?
2. How old is the boy in the story, Down at the Dinghy?
3. Who is Miss Megley?
4. Who tries to kill the Laughing Man?
5. What year does Bobby die?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)