|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through De Daumier-Smith's Blue Period.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Arthur want to move?
(a) To spend more time relaxing.
(b) To get a better job.
(c) To cut Joanie's social life off.
(d) To buy a bigger house.
2. Who is Mr. Weyinburg?
(a) Mary Jane's ex-husband.
(b) Eloise's husband.
(c) Mary Jane's boss.
(d) Eloise's college sweetheart.
3. What does Arthur think he finds in the closets when he gets home every night?
(a) The neighbors.
(c) Other men.
(d) A dog.
4. Who is Lew?
(a) Mary Jane's boss.
(b) The butler.
(c) Eloise's husband.
(d) Mary Jane's ex-husband.
5. Why does Arthur say his marriage isn't working?
(a) They are too far apart in age.
(b) They don't have anything in common.
(c) They are mis-mated.
(d) They don't have any fun together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esme include with a letter in the package to the narrator?
2. Which famous French artist does the narrator claim to know personally?
3. Who cuts their finger in the story, Just Before the War with the Eskimos?
4. What song is Boo Boo singing on the way to the Dinghy?
5. Who does Muriel speak with at the hotel about Seymour?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)