|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Down at the Dinghy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the main character of the story, The Laughing Man, get lost?
(a) At Van Cortlandt park.
(b) At the museum.
(c) At the George Washington Bridge park.
(d) At the Palisades.
2. What does Seymour want to hunt for in the water with Sybil?
(a) A swordfish.
(b) A yellow fish.
(c) An angel fish.
(d) A bananafish.
3. How often does the Comanche Club meet?
(a) Every day except Sundays.
(b) Every day.
(c) Every Friday.
(d) Every weekend.
4. Who does The Laughing Man speak to in the forest?
(a) All of the animals.
(b) The trees.
(c) His neighbors.
(d) His best friend.
5. What time of year is the story, Uncle Wiggily in Connecticut, set?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Saturday mornings does Ginnie play tennis?
2. What does the narrator see floating in the wind when he gets off the Chief's vehicle to walk home?
3. Who is Boo Boo Tannenbaum?
4. How old is Ginnie?
5. Who is Mr. Weyinburg?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)