Quiz: De Daumier-Smith's Blue Period
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the narrator's first assignment from Mr. Yoshoto?
a) Instructing students.
c) Translating letters.
d) Sweeping the floor.
2. Why does the narrator write a letter to Mr. Yoshoto?
a) To apply for a job.
b) To buy a comic book.
c) To sell a painting.
d) To buy a volume of books.
3. What year does Bobby die?
4. How old is the narrator from the story, De Daumier-Smith's Blue Period, when his parents divorce?
5. What is the narrator's most traumatic move in the story, De Daumier-Smith's Blue Period?
a) Back to New York...
This section contains 289 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)