Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry objects to Sergeant Sam, but what happens?
2. How does Henry change his tactics with Sam?
3. After Henry deals with the chicken problem, how does Lydian respond to this gesture?
4. What does Waldo ask after he accuses Henry of resigning from the human race?
5. What does the audience learn about Williams once he leaves Walden Pond?
Essay Topic 1
We learn that Henry's opinion about speaking out against injustice has evolved
Part 1) How does he originally feel about speaking out?
Part 2) How does his opinion change?
Part 3) Why does it change?
Essay Topic 2
The idea of isolation is absolutely essential.
Part 1) When do we first see Henry as an isolationist?
Part 2) What does this isolation do to Henry's abilities to fight injustice?
Part 3) What change does he make to better fight injustice?
Essay Topic 3
Henry makes a significant realization at the end of the play.
Part 1) What is this realization?
Part 2) What decision does it lead him to make?
Part 3) How does he feel about this decision?
This section contains 1,244 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)