Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry objects to Sergeant Sam, but what happens?
2. How does Henry change his tactics with Sam?
3. After Henry deals with the chicken problem, how does Lydian respond to this gesture?
4. What does Waldo ask after he accuses Henry of resigning from the human race?
5. What does the audience learn about Williams once he leaves Walden Pond?
Williams greatly admires Henry.
Part 1) What does he want to do, because he so admires Henry?
Part 2) How does Henry react to this?
Part 3) Why might be the reason for why Williams wanted to honor Henry in this way?
The character of Henry is depicted in the play as a solitary revolutionary, who uses techniques of passive resistance to protest against injustice.
Part 1) How is he a revolutionary?
Part 2) What techniques of passive resistance does he use?
Part 3) How do Henry's thoughts and actions reflects those of the tumultuous 1960s?
A significant event in Act II prompts Henry to reconsider his theory that one man can make a difference.
Part 1) What event is this?
Part 2) What advice does he give that, surprisingly, is very realistic and sensible?
Part 3) This event also shows Henry that change cannot be effected from within the system. How does it show this?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)