Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who will be Henry's protege?
2. What does Henry tell Bailey he drinks?
3. Why does Henry object to the whole notion of retirement?
4. What do Henry and Bailey see outside the window of the cell?
5. Why does Henry not hug Ellen?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is the set for this play?
2. How does Sam show that he is acting against his wishes when serving Henry with his tax bill?
This section contains 942 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)