|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry suggest to Bailey?
(a) He is born in a more liberal age, or that he try prayer.
(b) Sell your soul to the devil, then you will have a good lawyer.
(c) Make a run for it.
(d) Find someone who cares.
2. Waldo asks whether he should start a violent rebellion. How does Henry reply?
(a) He insists Waldo start a war.
(b) He insists violence is not always the answer.
(c) He insists violence is the only solution.
(d) He insists Waldo should stop violence.
3. Henry reacts violently against Lydian's idea. What does he do?
(a) Chants her words back to her in protest.
(b) He leaves in a rage.
(c) He pushes her.
(d) He argues with her.
4. Why does Henry wail in grief?
(a) John is shot.
(b) Waldo is shot.
(c) Abraham Lincoln is shot.
(d) Edward is shot.
5. What does Henry accuse Waldo of being, which Waldo denies?
(a) "Unsure" in his beliefs.
(b) "Tethered" by his beliefs.
(c) "Spineless" in his beliefs.
(d) "Stuck" in his beliefs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry assure Williams?
2. What does Waldo ask after he accuses Henry of resigning from the human race?
3. About what is Henry's soliloquy?
4. What has Henry made for the chickens?
5. What does Henry think about lawyers?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)