|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Henry now leave the jail?
(a) Someone has paid his taxes.
(b) Sam is allowing him to escape.
(c) The charges have been dropped.
(d) Waldo has payed his bail.
2. What does Edward do as he gives his mother the berries?
(a) Tells her how wonderful his day was.
(b) Tells her that he loves berries.
(c) Tells her to make a pie.
(d) Tells her that he wants Henry to be his father.
3. What does Lydian suggest that Henry do while Waldo is away in England?
(a) Stay with them.
(b) Get another job.
(c) Find a wife.
(d) He should leave.
4. What does Lydian insist that Henry must do?
(a) Follow his own path.
(b) Forgive Waldo.
(c) Get married.
(d) Learn to conform.
5. When does Henry comfort Edward with the knowledge that he has now planted new Huckleberry plants?
(a) Edward spills his full basket of berries.
(b) Edward cannot find any berries.
(c) Edward eats some of the berries.
(d) Edward has dropped a few berries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Williams darts offstage?
2. How do the stage directions describe Henry's discussion of Waldo' virtues?
3. What does the lighting in this jail cell scene make clear through its frightening blasts of red and other psychedelic colors?
4. Ball becomes a general, and urges them all to do what?
5. About what is Henry's soliloquy?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)