|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Edward during this scene?
(a) He falls wounded.
(b) He shoots Williams.
(c) He finds a berry patch.
(d) He calls for his father.
2. What does Henry suggest to Bailey?
(a) Sell your soul to the devil, then you will have a good lawyer.
(b) Make a run for it.
(c) Find someone who cares.
(d) He is born in a more liberal age, or that he try prayer.
3. How does Henry describe berry picking?
(a) Huckleberry hunting.
(b) Berry patch hunting.
(c) Huckleberry Finn hunting.
(d) Berry berry, quite contrary.
4. Why does Henry wail in grief?
(a) John is shot.
(b) Waldo is shot.
(c) Edward is shot.
(d) Abraham Lincoln is shot.
5. Where does Henry advice him to go?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Henry's soliloquy?
2. What does Henry accuse Waldo of being, which Waldo denies?
3. Where must Waldo go to speak out against injustice?
4. What does Henry think about lawyers?
5. Who does Bailey ask to be his lawyer?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)