|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Henry, why is the government afraid of the choice he has made?
(a) They do not want a civil war.
(b) They do not prison escapees.
(c) It may encourage others to do the same.
(d) They want his money.
2. What happens when Henry urges him to run away?
(a) He hides.
(b) He refuses to leave, so he may fight in the battle.
(c) All the soldiers start to shoot at him.
(d) He refuses to leave Henry.
3. How does the scene restart?
(a) In slow motion.
(c) It does not restart.
4. What does Williams do when he sees Henry?
(a) He tries to hide from him.
(b) He hugs him.
(c) He attacks him.
(d) He runs from him.
5. Edward is so pleased. What does he wish?
(a) Henry was his brother.
(b) John was his brother.
(c) John was his father.
(d) Henry was his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward do as he gives his mother the berries?
2. Why does Henry object violently to this name?
3. Henry and Lydian briefly discuss love and loneliness. What comes between them?
4. What does Henry give Williams?
5. As who does Waldo appear?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)