|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lighting in this jail cell scene make clear through its frightening blasts of red and other psychedelic colors?
(a) This is a dream.
(b) This is the devil's lair.
(c) This is a fire.
(d) This is a tornado.
2. Lydian notes that Waldo loves Henry. What does she ask Henry?
(a) What Henry can do for Waldo.
(b) What Waldo can do for Henry.
(c) If Henry loves Waldo.
(d) Why Henry hurts Waldo.
3. What does Henry suggest to Bailey?
(a) Sell your soul to the devil, then you will have a good lawyer.
(b) Make a run for it.
(c) Find someone who cares.
(d) He is born in a more liberal age, or that he try prayer.
4. When does Henry comfort Edward with the knowledge that he has now planted new Huckleberry plants?
(a) Edward has dropped a few berries.
(b) Edward spills his full basket of berries.
(c) Edward eats some of the berries.
(d) Edward cannot find any berries.
5. What does Henry assure Williams?
(a) He may stay at Walden Pond.
(b) He is still a slave.
(c) He is free.
(d) He will not get captured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lydian insist that Henry must do?
2. How does Henry respond when Williams asks why he lives in slave-like poverty?
3. Edward is so pleased. What does he wish?
4. Of what does Henry accuse Waldo, regarding Williams?
5. What choice is Henry describing to Bailey?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)