Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry objects to Sergeant Sam, but what happens?
(a) He eats his breakfast anyway.
(b) He is forced to participate.
(c) He reads the note.
(d) He lets himself out of the cell.
2. How does Henry change his tactics with Sam?
(a) He ties himself to the bed.
(b) He insists on staying until Bailey goes to trial or is released.
(c) He tells Sam to let Bailey go instead.
(d) He threatens Sam's life.
3. After Henry deals with the chicken problem, how does Lydian respond to this gesture?
(a) She is embarrassed.
(b) She hugs him.
(c) She urges him to stay with them.
(d) She urges him to get married.
4. What does Waldo ask after he accuses Henry of resigning from the human race?
(a) How can I join you?
(b) What would happen if everyone did so?
(c) Where do you find such inspiration?
(d) Why do not more people listen to you?
5. What does the audience learn about Williams once he leaves Walden Pond?
(a) He is a free man in New York.
(b) He lives in Canada.
(c) He has been shot at the border.
(d) He is sent back into slavery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where must Waldo go to speak out against injustice?
2. How does the play close?
3. What happens to Henry when he tries to object to the President?
4. Henry rings the town bell, and tells everyone that Waldo will be giving a speech. Why does Waldo not appear?
5. What is happening to Henry in this scene?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)