|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Henry when he tries to object to the President?
(a) No sound comes from his mouth.
(b) A loud noise covers his words.
(c) Waldo tells him to stop talking.
(d) He is shot and wounded.
2. What choice is Henry describing to Bailey?
(a) The choice to stay in jail or attempt a mistake.
(b) The choice to marry Ellen or allow his brother to.
(c) The choice to listen to those around him or follow his heart.
(d) The choice he has made between paying his taxes and asserting his independence.
3. How does Henry feel when he shouts with no response and tries to ring the bell, but no sound emerges?
(a) He feels somewhat relieved.
(b) He feels confused and unsure.
(c) He feels frustrated, yet determined.
(d) He feels discouraged and powerless.
4. What happens when Henry urges him to run away?
(a) He refuses to leave, so he may fight in the battle.
(b) He refuses to leave Henry.
(c) All the soldiers start to shoot at him.
(d) He hides.
5. What has brought violence to Concord?
(a) Henry's jail time.
(b) Waldo's speeches.
(c) The upset citizens of Concord.
(d) Williams' shooting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Henry now leave the jail?
2. What does Waldo ask after he accuses Henry of resigning from the human race?
3. What does the lighting in this jail cell scene make clear through its frightening blasts of red and other psychedelic colors?
4. How does Henry describe berry picking?
5. As who does Waldo appear?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)