|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What choice is Henry describing to Bailey?
(a) The choice to listen to those around him or follow his heart.
(b) The choice to marry Ellen or allow his brother to.
(c) The choice he has made between paying his taxes and asserting his independence.
(d) The choice to stay in jail or attempt a mistake.
2. What does Williams do when he sees Henry?
(a) He hugs him.
(b) He attacks him.
(c) He tries to hide from him.
(d) He runs from him.
3. What name does Williams adopts?
(a) Walden Williams.
(b) Henry Williams.
(c) Williams Thoreau.
(d) Williams Henry.
4. Why does Henry make up a poem/prayer for Bailey?
(a) He is making a statement about his beliefs.
(b) He thinks it might cheer Bailey up.
(c) He is trying to be funny.
(d) Bailey asks him for help praying.
5. Sam says he cannot make that happen. What does Henry do?
(a) He locks his cell door.
(b) He holds onto Bailey.
(c) He leaves.
(d) He lies on his cot to wait.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry think about lawyers?
2. Henry objects to Sergeant Sam, but what happens?
3. What does Henry say Waldo should use to effect change?
4. Edward is a young drummer boy, and Sam Staples is a Sergeant. What does Bailey become?
5. How does Henry change his tactics with Sam?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)