|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry doing when Williams, an escaped slave, appears?
(b) Planting in his garden.
(d) Playing a flute.
2. How does Henry respond when Williams asks why he lives in slave-like poverty?
(a) He has no money for a nicer home.
(b) He has chosen to live outside of society and has married his bean patch.
(c) He loves the whimsy of the outdoors and chose to marry it.
(d) He inherited the property from his father.
3. How does Williams appear?
(a) Dressed as a Mexican soldier.
(b) Dressed as an American soldier.
(c) Dressed as Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Dressed as a slave.
4. Waldo asks whether he should start a violent rebellion. How does Henry reply?
(a) He insists violence is not always the answer.
(b) He insists Waldo should stop violence.
(c) He insists violence is the only solution.
(d) He insists Waldo start a war.
5. How does the scene restart?
(a) It does not restart.
(c) In slow motion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry describe berry picking?
2. What does Henry think about lawyers?
3. What does Henry recognizes about his devotion to Waldo?
4. As who does Waldo appear?
5. How does Waldo respond to the news of Williams?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)