|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Edward during this scene?
(a) He shoots Williams.
(b) He falls wounded.
(c) He finds a berry patch.
(d) He calls for his father.
2. What does Edward do as he gives his mother the berries?
(a) Tells her to make a pie.
(b) Tells her how wonderful his day was.
(c) Tells her that he wants Henry to be his father.
(d) Tells her that he loves berries.
3. Henry objects to Waldo not appearing. How does Lydian feel?
(a) Embarrassed by Waldo's cowardly actions.
(b) Torn between sharing Henry's opinions and loyalty to Waldo.
(c) Reassured that Waldo is not changing his stand on freedom.
(d) Unsure whether she still loves Waldo or actually loves Henry.
4. What name does Williams adopts?
(a) Walden Williams.
(b) Henry Williams.
(c) Williams Henry.
(d) Williams Thoreau.
5. What is Henry doing when Williams, an escaped slave, appears?
(a) Playing a flute.
(c) Planting in his garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lydian accuses him of trying to make Waldo something he is not, and urges Henry to do what?
2. What happens to Henry when he tries to object to the President?
3. What does Lydian suggest that Henry do while Waldo is away in England?
4. The war resumes in full speed with what?
5. What happens as Williams darts offstage?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)