|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a child what does Henry find berry picking better than?
(a) Just eating the pudding his mother made from them.
(b) Playing with his brother.
(c) Staying in the house.
(d) Going to school.
2. Where does Williams want to stay?
(b) Wherever Henry is.
3. What choice is Henry describing to Bailey?
(a) The choice he has made between paying his taxes and asserting his independence.
(b) The choice to stay in jail or attempt a mistake.
(c) The choice to marry Ellen or allow his brother to.
(d) The choice to listen to those around him or follow his heart.
4. Who does Bailey ask to be his lawyer?
5. Waldo asks whether he should start a violent rebellion. How does Henry reply?
(a) He insists violence is not always the answer.
(b) He insists Waldo should stop violence.
(c) He insists Waldo start a war.
(d) He insists violence is the only solution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Henry made for the chickens?
2. How does the scene restart?
3. Why is Henry disappointed in Emerson?
4. What advice does Henry give him when Waldo asks him what he thinks he should do?
5. What does the audience learn about Williams once he leaves Walden Pond?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)