|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bailey ask to be his lawyer?
2. What does Henry think about lawyers?
(a) They are sneaky.
(b) They are mandatory for someone in jail.
(c) They are devils.
(d) They can useful.
3. The war resumes in full speed with what?
(a) Waldo leading the army.
(b) The Mexicans on the run.
(c) Henry leading the fight.
(d) Violent bursts of light and noise.
4. What is Bailey doing as Henry speaks to him?
(b) Playing cards.
5. Waldo marvels at Henry, and expresses his own admiration for Henry's beliefs. How does he refer to Henry?
(a) A "living Transcendentalist."
(b) A "living, breathing prophet."
(c) A "walking ethic."
(d) A "man of his word."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening to Henry in this scene?
2. About what is Henry's soliloquy?
3. What does Lydian insist that Henry must do?
4. What does Williams want to call himself?
5. Where must Waldo go to speak out against injustice?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)