|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bailey doing as Henry speaks to him?
(c) Playing cards.
2. How does the play close?
(a) Henry is sitting on his cot by Bailey.
(b) Henry experiencing new strength and striding confidently off stage.
(c) Henry refuses to leave.
(d) Henry leaves and goes back to his life by Walden Pond.
3. About what is Henry's poem/prayer?
(a) It has to do with protecting Bailey in his time of need.
(b) It has to do with confession and forgiveness.
(c) It has more to do with his own beliefs than with Bailey's legal troubles.
(d) It has to do with renewal of faith and hope in God.
4. Where must Waldo go to speak out against injustice?
(a) In his own heart.
(b) Out of his comfort zone.
(c) At the courthouse.
(d) In Washington, D.C.
5. Why does Edward suggest that Henry would be a better father?
(a) Henry is nicer than his own father.
(b) Henry is more fun than his own father.
(c) His father would not play with him like Henry does.
(d) His father is often away from the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Henry when he tries to object to the President?
2. Henry reacts violently against Lydian's idea. What does he do?
3. How does Henry react when Waldo tells him they need to work within the laws to fight the war?
4. What has Henry made for the chickens?
5. When Henry refuses to assault the enemy, how does his mother respond?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)