|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry and Lydian briefly discuss love and loneliness. What comes between them?
(a) Some signs of awkwardness.
(c) Some signs of tension.
2. Lydian notes that Waldo loves Henry. What does she ask Henry?
(a) Why Henry hurts Waldo.
(b) If Henry loves Waldo.
(c) What Henry can do for Waldo.
(d) What Waldo can do for Henry.
3. What does Waldo ask after he accuses Henry of resigning from the human race?
(a) What would happen if everyone did so?
(b) Why do not more people listen to you?
(c) Where do you find such inspiration?
(d) How can I join you?
4. After Henry deals with the chicken problem, how does Lydian respond to this gesture?
(a) She urges him to get married.
(b) She is embarrassed.
(c) She urges him to stay with them.
(d) She hugs him.
5. When Henry refuses to assault the enemy, how does his mother respond?
(a) She praises him.
(b) She argues with him.
(c) She cries.
(d) She berates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lydian insist that Henry must do?
2. The scene fades and Sam is doing what?
3. About what is Williams worried?
4. How does the scene restart?
5. What has Henry's Aunt Louisa done?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)