|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Waldo ask after he accuses Henry of resigning from the human race?
(a) Why do not more people listen to you?
(b) Where do you find such inspiration?
(c) How can I join you?
(d) What would happen if everyone did so?
2. Who does Bailey ask to be his lawyer?
3. How does Henry describe berry picking?
(a) Huckleberry Finn hunting.
(b) Huckleberry hunting.
(c) Berry berry, quite contrary.
(d) Berry patch hunting.
4. Where does Williams want to stay?
(c) Wherever Henry is.
5. How does Williams appear?
(a) Dressed as a Mexican soldier.
(b) Dressed as a slave.
(c) Dressed as Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Dressed as an American soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Henry comfort Edward with the knowledge that he has now planted new Huckleberry plants?
2. Of what does Henry accuse Waldo, regarding Williams?
3. Waldo asks whether he should start a violent rebellion. How does Henry reply?
4. How do the stage directions describe Henry's discussion of Waldo' virtues?
5. What does Henry assure Williams?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)