|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lydian notes that Waldo loves Henry. What does she ask Henry?
(a) What Henry can do for Waldo.
(b) If Henry loves Waldo.
(c) Why Henry hurts Waldo.
(d) What Waldo can do for Henry.
2. Sergeant Sam wakes the sleeping Henry and gives him what?
(a) His breakfast.
(b) A note.
(c) The key to the jail cell.
(d) A rifle.
3. How does Henry respond when Williams asks why he lives in slave-like poverty?
(a) He loves the whimsy of the outdoors and chose to marry it.
(b) He inherited the property from his father.
(c) He has chosen to live outside of society and has married his bean patch.
(d) He has no money for a nicer home.
4. Why does Edward suggest that Henry would be a better father?
(a) Henry is more fun than his own father.
(b) His father would not play with him like Henry does.
(c) His father is often away from the house.
(d) Henry is nicer than his own father.
5. The scene fades and Sam is doing what?
(a) Calling for help.
(b) Packing Henry's belongings.
(c) Yelling at Henry.
(d) Waking Henry up from his dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henry make up a poem/prayer for Bailey?
2. Sam brings him breakfast, and tells Henry what?
3. Edward is so pleased. What does he wish?
4. As who does Waldo appear?
5. How does Sam respond when Henry says he refuses to leave?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)