|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry tell Waldo that he has to do, besides cast a vote in an election?
(b) Run for office.
(d) Write letters to the politicians.
2. What is the only reason for why Henry leaves his home?
(a) To visit friends.
(b) For trips to town for supplies.
(c) To go swimming.
(d) To see his family.
3. Mother again laments Henry's strangeness, and what does she hope?
(a) He will not become more strange.
(b) John will turn out not to be strange as well.
(c) He will straighten out.
(d) Henry's children will not be strange.
4. Why does Ellen offer to leave?
(a) She is the only girl.
(b) She is failing the course.
(c) She has not paid tuition.
(d) Her father does not want her in the school.
5. What does Lydian suggest that Henry do while Waldo is away in England?
(a) Stay with them.
(b) He should leave.
(c) Find a wife.
(d) Get another job.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Henry deals with the chicken problem, how does Lydian respond to this gesture?
2. What pleases Henry about Williams?
3. What does Ellen wish about Henry?
4. What words of Waldo's does Henry repeat like a mantra?
5. Why can Henry now leave the jail?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)