|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henry note that it is good that men do not know how to fly?
(a) They would hurt the birds in the sky.
(b) They would run into one another in the air.
(c) They would dive to earth.
(d) If they did they would damage and dirty the clouds and the air.
2. What does Henry offer to Waldo and Lydian?
(a) To babysit their son.
(b) To make their home a green home.
(c) To be a tutor for their son.
(d) To clean their home for them.
3. Why will Henry not pay his taxes?
(a) The government is corrupt.
(b) Taxes do not help the people.
(c) He hates paying taxes.
(d) He does not have the money.
4. In what town is the play set?
(a) East Hampton, New York.
(b) Concord, Massachusetts.
(c) Boston, Massachusetts.
(d) Providence, Rhode Island.
5. Why does Henry make this agreement with Ellen before taking her to shore?
(a) He knows that John likes her very much.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He knows she likes John.
(d) He knows she loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry notes that older people like her father are "polluted" by advice. How does he strongly urge Ellen to maintain her "innocence?"
2. How does Henry describe berry picking?
3. What does Williams do when he sees Henry?
4. How does the scene restart?
5. What word does Deacon Ball use incorrectly, which actually means forbidden?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)