|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Deacon Ball, the Chair of the Concord School Committee, shocked at what Henry has been discussing with his class?
(a) The students do not address him as "Sir."
(b) Matters of theology should be left to religious leaders.
(c) There are girls in the course.
(d) He is not following the curriculum.
2. When is there sexual tension between Lydian and Henry?
(a) When Henry asks her to marry him.
(b) When she sees the gift he made her.
(c) When she asks if he is lonely, he turns the question back on her.
(d) When Edward says he wants Henry to be is father.
3. What does Henry give Williams?
(a) A bed.
(c) A book.
(d) Some bread.
4. Whose nightmare of Henry being arrested has come true?
(a) His brother's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) His father's.
5. What does Henry assure Williams?
(a) He is free.
(b) He is still a slave.
(c) He may stay at Walden Pond.
(d) He will not get captured.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henry offer to work for 10 cents a week?
2. On what do John and Henry then agree?
3. Ball tells Henry that they have been feeding their souls. How does Henry reply?
4. Why does Henry note that it is good that men do not know how to fly?
5. Ellen says that she has to go home, and Henry delays. Why?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)