|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Williams appear?
(a) Dressed as a Mexican soldier.
(b) Dressed as a slave.
(c) Dressed as Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Dressed as an American soldier.
2. For what does Henry propose to work?
(b) A piece of Waldo's property in the woods, so that he can conduct an "experiment."
(c) A small garden in the back property.
(d) A small Salary.
3. What does Henry tell Waldo and Lydian about what must be done?
(a) He will only do certain things.
(b) The things that need doing will tell him about it.
(c) Let him know what they need.
(d) They need to give him a list.
4. Who are the only people married in John and Henry's family?
(a) Their parents and uncle.
(b) Their parents and older brother.
(c) Their father and mother.
(d) Their parents and aunt.
5. How does Henry describe berry picking?
(a) Huckleberry Finn hunting.
(b) Berry patch hunting.
(c) Berry berry, quite contrary.
(d) Huckleberry hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Henry tell Bailey he prays?
2. What do both Henry and Waldo do simultaneously?
3. If more people were willing to go to jail to protest the government, they could effect change on what scale?
4. Of what does Henry accuse Waldo, regarding Williams?
5. What does Henry suggest to Bailey?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)