|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Henry not give money to the government?
(a) He does not approve of its actions.
(b) He does not like the United States.
(c) He is not an American.
(d) He does not have the money to give to the government.
2. Sam notes that he does not like having to serve Henry with the bill. What does Henry urge him to do?
(a) Serve him the bill.
(b) Not to serve him the bill.
(c) Put himself in jail.
(d) Quit as constable.
3. Henry tells John that college was a waste of time except for what?
(a) The lab courses.
(c) Waldo's lectures.
(d) The weekends.
4. The audience's attention then goes back to the jail cell, where Henry is seen waking up who?
(a) His brother, John.
(b) His friend, Waldo.
(c) His cellmate, Bailey.
(d) The guard, Sam.
5. To what does John attribute Henry's nonconformity?
(a) Henry's desire to be isolated.
(b) Henry's Harvard education.
(c) Henry's private school education.
(d) Henry's nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry doing when Williams, an escaped slave, appears?
2. What word does Deacon Ball use incorrectly, which actually means forbidden?
3. When is there sexual tension between Lydian and Henry?
4. What does Waldo ask after he accuses Henry of resigning from the human race?
5. Why does Henry note that it is good that men do not know how to fly?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)