|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry accuse Waldo of being, which Waldo denies?
(a) "Tethered" by his beliefs.
(b) "Spineless" in his beliefs.
(c) "Stuck" in his beliefs.
(d) "Unsure" in his beliefs.
2. What does Henry say Waldo should use to effect change?
(a) A change in philosophy.
(b) His wonderful manner of speaking.
(c) His fame and influence.
(d) His wife's influence.
3. How does Williams appear?
(a) Dressed as Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Dressed as a slave.
(c) Dressed as an American soldier.
(d) Dressed as a Mexican soldier.
4. Why does Henry wail in grief?
(a) Abraham Lincoln is shot.
(b) Edward is shot.
(c) Waldo is shot.
(d) John is shot.
5. What choice is Henry describing to Bailey?
(a) The choice to stay in jail or attempt a mistake.
(b) The choice he has made between paying his taxes and asserting his independence.
(c) The choice to marry Ellen or allow his brother to.
(d) The choice to listen to those around him or follow his heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the play close?
2. Who are the only people married in John and Henry's family?
3. How does the lighting show a new time period and a younger Waldo?
4. What is Bailey doing as Henry speaks to him?
5. What does Sergeant Sam urge the troops to do?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)