|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ball becomes a general, and urges them all to do what?
(a) Get into line.
(b) Choose a weapon.
(c) Learn how to kill.
2. With what does Henry tell Bailey he prays?
(a) A Bible.
(b) The water.
(d) A flute.
3. Sam says he cannot make that happen. What does Henry do?
(a) He leaves.
(b) He locks his cell door.
(c) He lies on his cot to wait.
(d) He holds onto Bailey.
4. What does Henry do when he catches Ellen writing notes once again?
(a) He urges her to put the notes on note cards.
(b) He quizzes her over her notes.
(c) He tells her to continue the hard work.
(d) He urges her to be an individual.
5. Henry and his mother keep talking, and she tells him she does not know who he is. How does he reply?
(a) He is himself.
(b) He has changed.
(c) He is the same.
(d) He is who he has always been.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry replies that he likes the way the alphabet sounds and feels when read backwards. Why does he think that things should be mixed up?
2. What word does Deacon Ball use incorrectly, which actually means forbidden?
3. What does Ellen wish about Henry?
4. What does Sergeant Sam urge the troops to do?
5. Who does Bailey ask to be his lawyer?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)