|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry think about lawyers?
(a) They are devils.
(b) They can useful.
(c) They are sneaky.
(d) They are mandatory for someone in jail.
2. How does the play close?
(a) Henry is sitting on his cot by Bailey.
(b) Henry experiencing new strength and striding confidently off stage.
(c) Henry leaves and goes back to his life by Walden Pond.
(d) Henry refuses to leave.
3. What does Henry tell Waldo and Lydian about what must be done?
(a) The things that need doing will tell him about it.
(b) They need to give him a list.
(c) He will only do certain things.
(d) Let him know what they need.
4. Why does Henry note that it is good that men do not know how to fly?
(a) If they did they would damage and dirty the clouds and the air.
(b) They would run into one another in the air.
(c) They would hurt the birds in the sky.
(d) They would dive to earth.
5. What does Henry attempt to explain to Ellen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen wish about Henry?
2. Ellen says that she has to go home, and Henry delays. Why?
3. Why can Henry now leave the jail?
4. When Henry refuses to assault the enemy, how does his mother respond?
5. What does Henry offer to Waldo and Lydian?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)