|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lydian suggest that Henry do while Waldo is away in England?
(a) Stay with them.
(b) Find a wife.
(c) Get another job.
(d) He should leave.
2. What happens as Williams darts offstage?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He says he's running to Walden Pond.
(c) He begins shooting his rifle.
(d) He is followed by racist epithets.
3. What similarity between Henry and Waldo do John and Mother note?
(a) Waldo and Henry's looks.
(b) Waldo and Henry's speeches.
(c) Waldo and Henry's irritability.
(d) Waldo and Henry's personalites.
4. What does Henry tell Waldo and Lydian about what must be done?
(a) Let him know what they need.
(b) The things that need doing will tell him about it.
(c) He will only do certain things.
(d) They need to give him a list.
5. How does Waldo find out about Henry's arrest?
(a) Waldo hears the news from a neighbor.
(b) Lydian brings Waldo a note.
(c) Waldo wonders where Henry is and ends up at the jail.
(d) Lydian hears it at the market and tells Waldo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Henry's Aunt Louisa done?
2. How does Henry respond when Williams asks why he lives in slave-like poverty?
3. Why can Henry not choose any of the young women Lydian suggests?
4. What has Henry made for the chickens?
5. With what does Henry tell Bailey he prays?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)