|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry note that people must do, regarding books?
(a) Find books instead of the other way around.
(b) Write books.
(c) Read as many books as possible.
(d) Be picky when choosing a book to read.
2. What is Henry's advice when Bailey says he cannot swim?
(a) Henry tells him not to struggle with the water.
(b) Henry tells him to avoid the ocean.
(c) Henry tells him to take lessons.
(d) Henry tells him to plug his nose when he jumps in.
3. Why does Edward suggest that Henry would be a better father?
(a) Henry is more fun than his own father.
(b) Henry is nicer than his own father.
(c) His father is often away from the house.
(d) His father would not play with him like Henry does.
4. Why do the townsfolk look strangely at Henry?
(a) Henry takes off one shoe.
(b) Henry is stumbling around.
(c) Henry is arguing with the constable.
(d) Henry is sneaking around in the dark.
5. Ball tells Henry that they have been feeding their souls. How does Henry reply?
(a) He has been feeding plants with manure.
(b) He has been feeding his face.
(c) He has been feeding his soul in nature.
(d) He has been feeding the birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry point out to Bailey about doing what is expected of you?
2. Henry returns to his jail cell. What is Bailey happily doing?
3. Why will Henry not pay his taxes?
4. Ellen says that she has to go home, and Henry delays. Why?
5. What do both Henry and Waldo do simultaneously?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)