|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ball becomes a general, and urges them all to do what?
(b) Choose a weapon.
(c) Learn how to kill.
(d) Get into line.
2. Why is Henry applying for work as a repair person?
(a) He loves to repair machinery.
(b) He wants to stop thinking.
(c) He wants to help the Emersons.
(d) He likes to work with his hands.
3. To what does Henry compare time?
(a) To a river.
(b) To the sun.
(c) To a road.
(d) To sand.
4. Upon what does Henry lament, regarding the environment?
(a) The fact that humanity has done so much damage to the environment.
(b) There are too many biting insects.
(c) He would like to live in a more tropical environment.
(d) Concord is too wild for his taste.
5. Henry notes that older people like her father are "polluted" by advice. How does he strongly urge Ellen to maintain her "innocence?"
(a) Live at home.
(b) Stay young.
(c) By thinking for herself.
(d) Do not fall in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Henry, why is the government afraid of the choice he has made?
2. Where does Henry live?
3. Who are the only people married in John and Henry's family?
4. What does Henry give Williams?
5. What is the only reason for why Henry leaves his home?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)