|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Henry live?
(a) By Walden Pond.
(b) Downtown Concord.
(c) By the ocean.
(d) On the beach.
2. Why can Henry now leave the jail?
(a) Sam is allowing him to escape.
(b) Someone has paid his taxes.
(c) Waldo has payed his bail.
(d) The charges have been dropped.
3. Why do the townsfolk look strangely at Henry?
(a) Henry takes off one shoe.
(b) Henry is sneaking around in the dark.
(c) Henry is arguing with the constable.
(d) Henry is stumbling around.
4. Who does Bailey ask to be his lawyer?
5. What does Edward do as he gives his mother the berries?
(a) Tells her that he loves berries.
(b) Tells her that he wants Henry to be his father.
(c) Tells her to make a pie.
(d) Tells her how wonderful his day was.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry change his tactics with Sam?
2. Who is the old man who enters with his wife?
3. Henry objects to Waldo not appearing. How does Lydian feel?
4. The war resumes in full speed with what?
5. On what do John and Henry then agree?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)