|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Henry accuse Waldo, regarding Williams?
(a) Treating Williams like an animal.
(b) Treating Williams like his own personal assistant.
(c) Treating Williams as an idea rather than as a person.
(d) Treating Williams like the slave he had been.
2. Ball becomes a general, and urges them all to do what?
(a) Choose a weapon.
(b) Get into line.
(d) Learn how to kill.
3. Henry tells John that college was a waste of time except for what?
(a) The lab courses.
(c) Waldo's lectures.
(d) The weekends.
4. What does Henry give Williams?
(b) A bed.
(c) A book.
(d) Some bread.
5. What does Henry tell Bailey he drinks?
(a) Juice and gets drunk from the wilderness.
(b) The air and gets drunk from nature.
(c) Water and gets drunk on love.
(d) Milk and gets drunk on exercising.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Williams want to stay?
2. Henry reacts violently against Lydian's idea. What does he do?
3. Why can Henry not choose any of the young women Lydian suggests?
4. Why does Henry say that he cannot pray for John's soul?
5. What does the audience learn about Williams once he leaves Walden Pond?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)