|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams want to call himself?
(a) Walden's Williams.
(b) Williams at Waldon Pond.
(c) Mr. Henry's Williams.
(d) Mr. Henry's Slave Williams.
2. How does the lighting show a new time period and a younger Waldo?
(a) The lighting on Waldo's side of the stage shifts to a bright yellow.
(b) The lighting on Waldo's side of the stage becomes warmer.
(c) The lighting on Waldo's side of the stage shifts to a stronger hue.
(d) The lighting on Waldo's side of the stage becomes more white.
3. When is there sexual tension between Lydian and Henry?
(a) When Edward says he wants Henry to be is father.
(b) When she asks if he is lonely, he turns the question back on her.
(c) When Henry asks her to marry him.
(d) When she sees the gift he made her.
4. What does Sergeant Sam urge the troops to do?
(a) Duck and cover.
(b) Build a trench.
(c) Form a line and start firing.
(d) Run for their lives.
5. When Henry refuses to assault the enemy, how does his mother respond?
(a) She praises him.
(b) She berates him.
(c) She cries.
(d) She argues with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. The scene fades and Sam is doing what?
2. What does Henry do when he catches Ellen writing notes once again?
3. What is the setting for the beginning of the play?
4. When Waldo offers money, how does Henry respond?
5. How does Henry feel when he shouts with no response and tries to ring the bell, but no sound emerges?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)