|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lydian insist that Henry must do?
(a) Get married.
(b) Follow his own path.
(c) Learn to conform.
(d) Forgive Waldo.
2. What is Henry's advice when Bailey says he cannot swim?
(a) Henry tells him to avoid the ocean.
(b) Henry tells him to take lessons.
(c) Henry tells him not to struggle with the water.
(d) Henry tells him to plug his nose when he jumps in.
3. What does Henry suggest to Bailey?
(a) Sell your soul to the devil, then you will have a good lawyer.
(b) Find someone who cares.
(c) He is born in a more liberal age, or that he try prayer.
(d) Make a run for it.
4. Who does Bailey ask to be his lawyer?
5. Ball tells Henry that they have been feeding their souls. How does Henry reply?
(a) He has been feeding his face.
(b) He has been feeding plants with manure.
(c) He has been feeding the birds.
(d) He has been feeding his soul in nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the old man who enters with his wife?
2. Sam says he cannot make that happen. What does Henry do?
3. Henry reacts violently against Lydian's idea. What does he do?
4. Upon what does Henry lament, regarding the environment?
5. Henry and his mother keep talking, and she tells him she does not know who he is. How does he reply?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)