|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Henry comfort Edward with the knowledge that he has now planted new Huckleberry plants?
(a) Edward has dropped a few berries.
(b) Edward cannot find any berries.
(c) Edward eats some of the berries.
(d) Edward spills his full basket of berries.
2. What does Edward do as he gives his mother the berries?
(a) Tells her that he loves berries.
(b) Tells her how wonderful his day was.
(c) Tells her that he wants Henry to be his father.
(d) Tells her to make a pie.
3. Why does Henry urge Bailey to remain uneducated?
(a) So that he will not write books.
(b) So he will stay in jail.
(c) So that he will not have to pay for an education.
(d) So he will get sympathy.
4. To what does Henry compare time?
(a) To the sun.
(b) To a river.
(c) To sand.
(d) To a road.
5. What does Williams do when he sees Henry?
(a) He attacks him.
(b) He runs from him.
(c) He hugs him.
(d) He tries to hide from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry returns to his jail cell. What is Bailey happily doing?
2. How does the scene restart?
3. What does Henry tell Waldo and Lydian about what must be done?
4. For what does Henry invite Ellen?
5. What does Henry give Williams?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)