|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Bailey feeling about his trial?
(a) He is confident in his aquittal.
(b) He is clearly panicked.
(c) He is a little worried.
(d) He is fairly calm.
2. How do John and Henry get on the topic of polygamy?
(a) They want many wives.
(b) John notes that Ellen would marry both of them.
(c) They both like Ellen.
(d) They are considering creating their own cult.
3. Ball becomes a general, and urges them all to do what?
(b) Learn how to kill.
(c) Get into line.
(d) Choose a weapon.
4. What is Bailey doing as Henry speaks to him?
(c) Playing cards.
5. What is the only reason for why Henry leaves his home?
(a) To visit friends.
(b) To see his family.
(c) For trips to town for supplies.
(d) To go swimming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ball threaten to do to Henry?
2. Henry tells Sam he will not pay for the war in Mexico. Why?
3. The war resumes in full speed with what?
4. Whose nightmare of Henry being arrested has come true?
5. For what does Henry propose to work?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)