|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sergeant Sam wakes the sleeping Henry and gives him what?
(a) A rifle.
(b) His breakfast.
(c) A note.
(d) The key to the jail cell.
2. As who does Waldo appear?
(a) The President.
(b) A General.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A Mexican soldier.
3. What does Henry give Williams?
(a) A book.
(c) A bed.
(d) Some bread.
4. What does Henry offer to Waldo and Lydian?
(a) To clean their home for them.
(b) To be a tutor for their son.
(c) To babysit their son.
(d) To make their home a green home.
5. Why does Ellen not marry John?
(a) Her father objects.
(b) She does not love him.
(c) She loves Henry.
(d) She is too young.
Short Answer Questions
1. Waldo asks whether he should start a violent rebellion. How does Henry reply?
2. Henry and his mother keep talking, and she tells him she does not know who he is. How does he reply?
3. What does Henry discover as he is busily pointing out different species of grass?
4. What word does Deacon Ball use incorrectly, which actually means forbidden?
5. How does the lighting show a new time period and a younger Waldo?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)