|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Williams want to stay?
(a) Wherever Henry is.
2. How does Waldo respond to the news of Williams?
(a) he expresses excitement for his escape to Canada.
(b) He expresses happiness for his freedom.
(c) He expresses sympathy about Williams' death.
(d) He expresses shock about Williams' capture.
3. To what are men slaves, according to Henry?
(a) One another.
(b) Their wives.
4. The audience's attention then goes back to the jail cell, where Henry is seen waking up who?
(a) His cellmate, Bailey.
(b) His friend, Waldo.
(c) The guard, Sam.
(d) His brother, John.
5. Sam notes that he does not like having to serve Henry with the bill. What does Henry urge him to do?
(a) Quit as constable.
(b) Put himself in jail.
(c) Not to serve him the bill.
(d) Serve him the bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. The scene fades and Sam is doing what?
2. What does Henry accuse Waldo of being, which Waldo denies?
3. What does Henry say Waldo should use to effect change?
4. How does the lighting show a new time period and a younger Waldo?
5. On what do John and Henry then agree?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)