|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bailey doing as Henry speaks to him?
(a) Playing cards.
2. In what town is the play set?
(a) Providence, Rhode Island.
(b) East Hampton, New York.
(c) Boston, Massachusetts.
(d) Concord, Massachusetts.
3. Henry objects to Sergeant Sam, but what happens?
(a) He is forced to participate.
(b) He eats his breakfast anyway.
(c) He reads the note.
(d) He lets himself out of the cell.
4. How does Waldo find out about Henry's arrest?
(a) Lydian hears it at the market and tells Waldo.
(b) Waldo hears the news from a neighbor.
(c) Waldo wonders where Henry is and ends up at the jail.
(d) Lydian brings Waldo a note.
5. What does Henry notice about Ellen?
(a) She is staring at him.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) She is younger than any of the other students.
(d) She is an older girl and is taking notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry do when he catches Ellen writing notes once again?
2. How does the scene restart?
3. How does Henry react when Waldo tells him they need to work within the laws to fight the war?
4. What does Henry tell Waldo and Lydian about what must be done?
5. How does Ellen find Transcendentalism?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)