|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If more people were willing to go to jail to protest the government, they could effect change on what scale?
(a) A small scale.
(b) The scale of the Mexican War.
(c) The scale of the American Revolution.
(d) The scale of the Civil War.
2. Who will be Henry's protege?
3. When does Henry comfort Edward with the knowledge that he has now planted new Huckleberry plants?
(a) Edward spills his full basket of berries.
(b) Edward eats some of the berries.
(c) Edward has dropped a few berries.
(d) Edward cannot find any berries.
4. What does Williams do when he sees Henry?
(a) He runs from him.
(b) He hugs him.
(c) He tries to hide from him.
(d) He attacks him.
5. What is Henry doing when Williams, an escaped slave, appears?
(b) Planting in his garden.
(c) Playing a flute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Edward during this scene?
2. Bailey is impressed and observes that Henry must be a teacher. Why is Bailey impressed with Henry?
3. What has Ellen's father done, regarding her little brother, Edmund?
4. Why is Henry visibly frustrated with himself?
5. What does Henry note that people must do, regarding books?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)