|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Henry not pay his taxes?
(a) He hates paying taxes.
(b) He does not have the money.
(c) The government is corrupt.
(d) Taxes do not help the people.
2. How is Bailey feeling about his trial?
(a) He is clearly panicked.
(b) He is a little worried.
(c) He is confident in his aquittal.
(d) He is fairly calm.
3. What similarity between Henry and Waldo do John and Mother note?
(a) Waldo and Henry's irritability.
(b) Waldo and Henry's speeches.
(c) Waldo and Henry's looks.
(d) Waldo and Henry's personalites.
4. What choice is Henry describing to Bailey?
(a) The choice he has made between paying his taxes and asserting his independence.
(b) The choice to stay in jail or attempt a mistake.
(c) The choice to marry Ellen or allow his brother to.
(d) The choice to listen to those around him or follow his heart.
5. Henry and his mother keep talking, and she tells him she does not know who he is. How does he reply?
(a) He is who he has always been.
(b) He is himself.
(c) He is the same.
(d) He has changed.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Henry tell Bailey he prays?
2. Why does Henry make up a poem/prayer for Bailey?
3. Upon what does Henry lament, regarding the environment?
4. How does Bailey respond when Henry asks him about marriage?
5. Why is the lighting on the empty areas of the set weak?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)