|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Henry give him when Waldo asks him what he thinks he should do?
(a) Henry tells him to join him in jail.
(b) Henry tells him to speak out against the war.
(c) Henry tells him to start his own war.
(d) Henry tells him to run for mayor.
2. Edward is so pleased. What does he wish?
(a) John was his brother.
(b) John was his father.
(c) Henry was his father.
(d) Henry was his brother.
3. Ball tells Henry that they have been feeding their souls. How does Henry reply?
(a) He has been feeding plants with manure.
(b) He has been feeding his face.
(c) He has been feeding the birds.
(d) He has been feeding his soul in nature.
4. Henry tells Sam he will not pay for the war in Mexico. Why?
(a) He does not have the money.
(b) To do so would make him a murderer.
(c) He likes Mexico.
(d) He does not like taxes.
5. Ellen says that she has to go home, and Henry delays. Why?
(a) He wants to tell her about John.
(b) He is afraid of her father.
(c) He has trouble rowing the boat.
(d) He finally tells her that he loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the scene restart?
2. What is happening to Henry in this scene?
3. About what is Henry's poem/prayer?
4. Henry returns to his jail cell. What is Bailey happily doing?
5. What is the setting for the beginning of the play?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)