|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Waldo respond to the news of Williams?
(a) He expresses sympathy about Williams' death.
(b) He expresses shock about Williams' capture.
(c) He expresses happiness for his freedom.
(d) he expresses excitement for his escape to Canada.
2. What does Henry note that people must do, regarding books?
(a) Be picky when choosing a book to read.
(b) Find books instead of the other way around.
(c) Read as many books as possible.
(d) Write books.
3. What does Henry attempt to explain to Ellen?
4. How is Bailey feeling about his trial?
(a) He is a little worried.
(b) He is clearly panicked.
(c) He is confident in his aquittal.
(d) He is fairly calm.
5. Why does Henry wail in grief?
(a) Abraham Lincoln is shot.
(b) John is shot.
(c) Waldo is shot.
(d) Edward is shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where must Waldo go to speak out against injustice?
2. Who will be Henry's protege?
3. Henry objects to Waldo not appearing. How does Lydian feel?
4. How does Waldo find out about Henry's arrest?
5. Why does Henry object violently to this name?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)