|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Williams worried?
(a) Henry will turn him in.
(b) Henry will kick him out.
(c) The authorities will catch him at Walden Pond.
(d) Henry will not be his friend.
2. What does Henry attempt to explain to Ellen?
3. Why is the lighting on the empty areas of the set weak?
(a) To suggest old age.
(b) To suggest winter.
(c) To suggest a dream.
(d) The lights are broken.
4. Whose nightmare of Henry being arrested has come true?
(a) His brother's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) His father's.
5. Ellen says that she has to go home, and Henry delays. Why?
(a) He wants to tell her about John.
(b) He has trouble rowing the boat.
(c) He is afraid of her father.
(d) He finally tells her that he loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What choice is Henry describing to Bailey?
2. What is Henry's advice when Bailey says he cannot swim?
3. What does Henry give Williams?
4. What does Henry suggest to Bailey?
5. What has Henry's Aunt Louisa done?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)