|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the lighting on the empty areas of the set weak?
(a) To suggest winter.
(b) To suggest old age.
(c) The lights are broken.
(d) To suggest a dream.
2. What words of Waldo's does Henry repeat like a mantra?
(a) "Be free to be yourself."
(b) "Follow your own path."
(c) "Cast conformity behind you."
(d) "Follow the yellow brick road."
3. Henry sits up on his cot, and what is his response to his mother's question?
(a) He does not know what happened to John.
(b) He has "not done something."
(c) There is "not someone" with him.
(d) His father is dead.
4. What does Henry accuse Waldo of being, which Waldo denies?
(a) "Tethered" by his beliefs.
(b) "Spineless" in his beliefs.
(c) "Unsure" in his beliefs.
(d) "Stuck" in his beliefs.
5. Sam notes that he does not like having to serve Henry with the bill. What does Henry urge him to do?
(a) Serve him the bill.
(b) Not to serve him the bill.
(c) Put himself in jail.
(d) Quit as constable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the old man who enters with his wife?
2. The audience's attention then goes back to the jail cell, where Henry is seen waking up who?
3. How does Henry react when Waldo tells him they need to work within the laws to fight the war?
4. If more people were willing to go to jail to protest the government, they could effect change on what scale?
5. As who does Waldo appear?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)