|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry describe berry picking?
(a) Huckleberry hunting.
(b) Berry patch hunting.
(c) Huckleberry Finn hunting.
(d) Berry berry, quite contrary.
2. How does Henry change his tactics with Sam?
(a) He threatens Sam's life.
(b) He tells Sam to let Bailey go instead.
(c) He insists on staying until Bailey goes to trial or is released.
(d) He ties himself to the bed.
3. What happens to the man, in Waldo's story, who goes to India to earn a fortune, so he can retire a poet?
(a) He dies on his way to India.
(b) He dies wealthy and a poet.
(c) He never earns a fortune.
(d) He dies with a huge fortune and no poems.
4. About what is Henry's soliloquy?
5. How does the lighting show a new time period and a younger Waldo?
(a) The lighting on Waldo's side of the stage becomes warmer.
(b) The lighting on Waldo's side of the stage shifts to a stronger hue.
(c) The lighting on Waldo's side of the stage shifts to a bright yellow.
(d) The lighting on Waldo's side of the stage becomes more white.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward do as he gives his mother the berries?
2. What does Henry point out to Bailey about doing what is expected of you?
3. When Henry refuses to assault the enemy, how does his mother respond?
4. Lydian accuses him of trying to make Waldo something he is not, and urges Henry to do what?
5. To what does John attribute Henry's nonconformity?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)