|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Bailey feeling about his trial?
(a) He is confident in his aquittal.
(b) He is clearly panicked.
(c) He is a little worried.
(d) He is fairly calm.
2. Why do the townsfolk look strangely at Henry?
(a) Henry takes off one shoe.
(b) Henry is arguing with the constable.
(c) Henry is stumbling around.
(d) Henry is sneaking around in the dark.
3. What does Sergeant Sam urge the troops to do?
(a) Duck and cover.
(b) Run for their lives.
(c) Build a trench.
(d) Form a line and start firing.
4. When Henry refuses to assault the enemy, how does his mother respond?
(a) She argues with him.
(b) She cries.
(c) She praises him.
(d) She berates him.
5. Why is Bailey in jail?
(a) Murdering his neighbor.
(b) Burning down a barn.
(c) Breaking and entering.
(d) Robbing a store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the lighting in this jail cell scene make clear through its frightening blasts of red and other psychedelic colors?
2. Ellen says that she has to go home, and Henry delays. Why?
3. What does the audience learn about Williams once he leaves Walden Pond?
4. What advice does Henry give him when Waldo asks him what he thinks he should do?
5. As who does Waldo appear?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)