|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam says he cannot make that happen. What does Henry do?
(a) He holds onto Bailey.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He locks his cell door.
(d) He lies on his cot to wait.
2. What does Henry do when he catches Ellen writing notes once again?
(a) He quizzes her over her notes.
(b) He urges her to put the notes on note cards.
(c) He urges her to be an individual.
(d) He tells her to continue the hard work.
3. Who does Bailey ask to be his lawyer?
4. What has Henry made for the chickens?
(a) A place to be fed, so they stay out of Lydians's roses.
(b) A new nest for their eggs, so they do not roost in Lydian's roses.
(c) Gloves to keep them from scratching up Lydian's roses.
(d) A chicken coop, so they stay out of Lydian's roses.
5. What does Henry give Williams?
(a) A book.
(b) A bed.
(c) Some bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the stage directions describe Henry's discussion of Waldo' virtues?
2. Who are the only people married in John and Henry's family?
3. How does Waldo find out about Henry's arrest?
4. What has brought violence to Concord?
5. After Henry deals with the chicken problem, how does Lydian respond to this gesture?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)