|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Waldo, who is clearly quite old, is losing his senses, mistakes what for a person?
(a) A post.
(b) A shadow.
(c) His umbrella.
(d) His overcoat.
2. How does Henry feel when he shouts with no response and tries to ring the bell, but no sound emerges?
(a) He feels discouraged and powerless.
(b) He feels confused and unsure.
(c) He feels frustrated, yet determined.
(d) He feels somewhat relieved.
3. Who does Bailey ask to be his lawyer?
4. What does Henry attempt to explain to Ellen?
5. When Waldo offers money, how does Henry respond?
(a) He readily accepts his offer.
(b) He has already been paid by being able to listen to his mentor's lectures.
(c) He wants to be paid in kind.
(d) He want to negotiate a salary.
Short Answer Questions
1. The scene fades and Sam is doing what?
2. What happens to Henry when he tries to object to the President?
3. What does Henry give Williams?
4. Waldo asks whether he should start a violent rebellion. How does Henry reply?
5. Waldo marvels at Henry, and expresses his own admiration for Henry's beliefs. How does he refer to Henry?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)