|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Henry not pay his taxes?
(a) He does not have the money.
(b) The government is corrupt.
(c) He hates paying taxes.
(d) Taxes do not help the people.
2. Waldo, who is clearly quite old, is losing his senses, mistakes what for a person?
(a) A shadow.
(b) A post.
(c) His overcoat.
(d) His umbrella.
3. What happens as Williams darts offstage?
(a) He begins shooting his rifle.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is followed by racist epithets.
(d) He says he's running to Walden Pond.
4. What does Lydian insist that Henry must do?
(a) Learn to conform.
(b) Forgive Waldo.
(c) Get married.
(d) Follow his own path.
5. What happens to Henry when he tries to object to the President?
(a) No sound comes from his mouth.
(b) A loud noise covers his words.
(c) Waldo tells him to stop talking.
(d) He is shot and wounded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ball notes that it is a sin to work on Sundays, and what does John note about Henry?
2. Bailey is impressed and observes that Henry must be a teacher. Why is Bailey impressed with Henry?
3. Ball becomes a general, and urges them all to do what?
4. Waldo asks whether he should start a violent rebellion. How does Henry reply?
5. Where does Williams want to stay?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)