|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ball threaten to do to Henry?
(a) Report him to the School Committee.
(b) Reprimand him.
(c) Cancel his courses.
(d) Fire him.
2. How do John and Henry get on the topic of polygamy?
(a) John notes that Ellen would marry both of them.
(b) They are considering creating their own cult.
(c) They both like Ellen.
(d) They want many wives.
3. Sam notes that he does not like having to serve Henry with the bill. What does Henry urge him to do?
(a) Put himself in jail.
(b) Not to serve him the bill.
(c) Quit as constable.
(d) Serve him the bill.
4. Why does Henry make this agreement with Ellen before taking her to shore?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He knows she likes John.
(c) He knows that John likes her very much.
(d) He knows she loves him.
5. Who will be Henry's protege?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the lighting on the empty areas of the set weak?
2. The audience's attention then goes back to the jail cell, where Henry is seen waking up who?
3. Waldo, who is clearly quite old, is losing his senses, mistakes what for a person?
4. To what does Henry compare Waldo lecturing?
5. Who is the old man who enters with his wife?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)