|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does Sam mark?
2. Ball tells Henry that they have been feeding their souls. How does Henry reply?
(a) He has been feeding the birds.
(b) He has been feeding his face.
(c) He has been feeding plants with manure.
(d) He has been feeding his soul in nature.
3. Who are the only people married in John and Henry's family?
(a) Their parents and older brother.
(b) Their parents and aunt.
(c) Their parents and uncle.
(d) Their father and mother.
4. What does Ellen wish about Henry?
(a) She wishes Henry had proposed instead of John.
(b) She wishes Henry would have proposed so that she could refuse him also.
(c) She wishes Henry had not introduced her to John.
(d) She wishes Henry would help John get over her.
5. Why does Henry say that he cannot pray for John's soul?
(a) He does not believe in God.
(b) He cannot pray to a God that does not listen.
(c) He does not believe John's soul is in heaven.
(d) He is angry with God for taking his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In another area of the stage, Henry's mother is visibly upset. What does she ask Henry?
2. For what does Henry invite Ellen?
3. Why does Henry note that it is good that men do not know how to fly?
4. What do Henry and Bailey see outside the window of the cell?
5. Why does Henry object to the whole notion of retirement?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)