|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If more people were willing to go to jail to protest the government, they could effect change on what scale?
(a) The scale of the Civil War.
(b) The scale of the American Revolution.
(c) A small scale.
(d) The scale of the Mexican War.
2. John's cheering of Henry leads to what inspiration?
(a) Henry proposes they start their own school.
(b) Henry quitting his job.
(c) Henry proposing they protest the Mexican War.
(d) Henry moving away from Walden Pond.
3. Whose nightmare of Henry being arrested has come true?
(a) His brother's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) His father's.
4. Henry and his mother keep talking, and she tells him she does not know who he is. How does he reply?
(a) He is the same.
(b) He is himself.
(c) He has changed.
(d) He is who he has always been.
5. What does Ball threaten to do to Henry?
(a) Reprimand him.
(b) Fire him.
(c) Report him to the School Committee.
(d) Cancel his courses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Waldo find out about Henry's arrest?
2. What is Henry's advice when Bailey says he cannot swim?
3. What occupation does Sam mark?
4. How does the lighting show a new time period and a younger Waldo?
5. Why does Henry not hug Ellen?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)