|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry mocks Ball by telling his students to prevent all their senses from experiencing life so that they can all focus solely on what?
(a) The books.
(d) Their teacher.
2. Why is Henry applying for work as a repair person?
(a) He likes to work with his hands.
(b) He wants to stop thinking.
(c) He loves to repair machinery.
(d) He wants to help the Emersons.
3. What does Ellen wish about Henry?
(a) She wishes Henry would help John get over her.
(b) She wishes Henry had proposed instead of John.
(c) She wishes Henry would have proposed so that she could refuse him also.
(d) She wishes Henry had not introduced her to John.
4. How does the lighting show a new time period and a younger Waldo?
(a) The lighting on Waldo's side of the stage becomes more white.
(b) The lighting on Waldo's side of the stage becomes warmer.
(c) The lighting on Waldo's side of the stage shifts to a stronger hue.
(d) The lighting on Waldo's side of the stage shifts to a bright yellow.
5. Whose nightmare of Henry being arrested has come true?
(a) His brother's.
(b) His father's.
(c) His mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry offer to Waldo and Lydian?
2. How does Henry reply when Sam asks him what his occupation is?
3. Sam notes that he does not like having to serve Henry with the bill. What does Henry urge him to do?
4. Why does Henry not hug Ellen?
5. What does Henry attempt to explain to Ellen?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)