|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry then urge all his students not to do but to savor their sensations of the world?
(a) Stay inside buildings.
(b) Emulate him.
(c) Listen to their parents.
(d) Go to class.
2. Who will be Henry's protege?
3. As who does Waldo appear?
(a) The President.
(b) A Mexican soldier.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A General.
4. What does Henry tell Waldo that he has to do, besides cast a vote in an election?
(a) Write letters to the politicians.
(b) Run for office.
5. Upon what does Henry lament, regarding the environment?
(a) He would like to live in a more tropical environment.
(b) Concord is too wild for his taste.
(c) The fact that humanity has done so much damage to the environment.
(d) There are too many biting insects.
Short Answer Questions
1. What similarity between Henry and Waldo do John and Mother note?
2. When does all action on stage stop?
3. To what does Henry compare time?
4. In another area of the stage, Henry's mother is visibly upset. What does she ask Henry?
5. Bailey is impressed and observes that Henry must be a teacher. Why is Bailey impressed with Henry?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)