|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry feel when he shouts with no response and tries to ring the bell, but no sound emerges?
(a) He feels confused and unsure.
(b) He feels somewhat relieved.
(c) He feels discouraged and powerless.
(d) He feels frustrated, yet determined.
2. How does Henry respond when Williams asks why he lives in slave-like poverty?
(a) He loves the whimsy of the outdoors and chose to marry it.
(b) He inherited the property from his father.
(c) He has chosen to live outside of society and has married his bean patch.
(d) He has no money for a nicer home.
3. After Henry deals with the chicken problem, how does Lydian respond to this gesture?
(a) She urges him to stay with them.
(b) She urges him to get married.
(c) She hugs him.
(d) She is embarrassed.
4. When does Henry comfort Edward with the knowledge that he has now planted new Huckleberry plants?
(a) Edward eats some of the berries.
(b) Edward has dropped a few berries.
(c) Edward spills his full basket of berries.
(d) Edward cannot find any berries.
5. How is Bailey feeling about his trial?
(a) He is confident in his aquittal.
(b) He is fairly calm.
(c) He is a little worried.
(d) He is clearly panicked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Henry not pay his taxes?
2. What similarity between Henry and Waldo do John and Mother note?
3. Who will be Henry's protege?
4. Where does Henry live?
5. What does Henry say Waldo should use to effect change?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)