|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ellen not marry John?
(a) She is too young.
(b) Her father objects.
(c) She loves Henry.
(d) She does not love him.
2. Where must Waldo go to speak out against injustice?
(a) In his own heart.
(b) Out of his comfort zone.
(c) At the courthouse.
(d) In Washington, D.C.
3. What does Henry discover as he is busily pointing out different species of grass?
(a) An ant hill.
(b) A species he has not seen in the area.
(c) A beautiful flower.
(d) A new species of bee.
4. What do Henry and Bailey see outside the window of the cell?
(a) A drunk staggering around.
(b) The constable.
(c) The keys.
(d) Their neighbors.
5. Why is Bailey in jail?
(a) Burning down a barn.
(b) Breaking and entering.
(c) Robbing a store.
(d) Murdering his neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the lighting show a new time period and a younger Waldo?
2. As who does Waldo appear?
3. What happens to Edward during this scene?
4. What words of Waldo's does Henry repeat like a mantra?
5. What does Henry assure Williams?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)