|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Waldo, who is clearly quite old, is losing his senses, mistakes what for a person?
(a) His overcoat.
(b) A shadow.
(c) His umbrella.
(d) A post.
2. Sergeant Sam wakes the sleeping Henry and gives him what?
(a) The key to the jail cell.
(b) His breakfast.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A note.
3. Why does Ellen offer to leave?
(a) She is the only girl.
(b) Her father does not want her in the school.
(c) She has not paid tuition.
(d) She is failing the course.
4. Henry tells John that college was a waste of time except for what?
(a) Waldo's lectures.
(b) The weekends.
(c) The lab courses.
5. When does Henry comfort Edward with the knowledge that he has now planted new Huckleberry plants?
(a) Edward cannot find any berries.
(b) Edward spills his full basket of berries.
(c) Edward has dropped a few berries.
(d) Edward eats some of the berries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where must Waldo go to speak out against injustice?
2. What does Henry note that people must do, regarding books?
3. What occupation does Sam mark?
4. What does Henry then urge all his students not to do but to savor their sensations of the world?
5. Mother again laments Henry's strangeness, and what does she hope?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)