|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Henry compare time?
(a) To the sun.
(b) To a road.
(c) To sand.
(d) To a river.
2. Waldo asks whether he should start a violent rebellion. How does Henry reply?
(a) He insists violence is the only solution.
(b) He insists violence is not always the answer.
(c) He insists Waldo start a war.
(d) He insists Waldo should stop violence.
3. What name does Williams adopts?
(a) Williams Henry.
(b) Walden Williams.
(c) Williams Thoreau.
(d) Henry Williams.
4. What is Henry doing when Williams, an escaped slave, appears?
(a) Playing a flute.
(d) Planting in his garden.
5. What is Bailey doing as Henry speaks to him?
(b) Playing cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be Henry's protege?
2. What does Henry think about lawyers?
3. Why does Henry object violently to this name?
4. What does Henry do when he catches Ellen writing notes once again?
5. About what is Henry's poem/prayer?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)