|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Henry tell Bailey he prays?
(a) A Bible.
(b) The water.
(c) A flute.
2. What is Henry doing when Williams, an escaped slave, appears?
(a) Planting in his garden.
(b) Playing a flute.
3. What does Henry notice about Ellen?
(a) She is staring at him.
(b) She is younger than any of the other students.
(c) She is an older girl and is taking notes.
(d) She is beautiful.
4. The scene fades and Sam is doing what?
(a) Yelling at Henry.
(b) Calling for help.
(c) Packing Henry's belongings.
(d) Waking Henry up from his dream.
5. What does Williams do when he sees Henry?
(a) He hugs him.
(b) He attacks him.
(c) He tries to hide from him.
(d) He runs from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ball tells Henry that they have been feeding their souls. How does Henry reply?
2. Edward is a young drummer boy, and Sam Staples is a Sergeant. What does Bailey become?
3. Why does Henry make this agreement with Ellen before taking her to shore?
4. Why does Henry wail in grief?
5. How does Bailey respond when Henry asks him about marriage?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)