|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry discover as he is busily pointing out different species of grass?
(a) A beautiful flower.
(b) A new species of bee.
(c) An ant hill.
(d) A species he has not seen in the area.
2. Who will be Henry's protege?
3. According to Henry, why is the government afraid of the choice he has made?
(a) They want his money.
(b) It may encourage others to do the same.
(c) They do not prison escapees.
(d) They do not want a civil war.
4. Ball becomes a general, and urges them all to do what?
(a) Learn how to kill.
(b) Get into line.
(d) Choose a weapon.
5. Lydian notes that Waldo loves Henry. What does she ask Henry?
(a) What Waldo can do for Henry.
(b) What Henry can do for Waldo.
(c) If Henry loves Waldo.
(d) Why Henry hurts Waldo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry attempt to explain to Ellen?
2. What does Henry suggest to Bailey?
3. About what is Henry's poem/prayer?
4. What happens to the man, in Waldo's story, who goes to India to earn a fortune, so he can retire a poet?
5. Why is Henry seized with a new feeling of love for Ellen?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)