|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Henry deals with the chicken problem, how does Lydian respond to this gesture?
(a) She hugs him.
(b) She is embarrassed.
(c) She urges him to get married.
(d) She urges him to stay with them.
2. How does Henry react when Waldo tells him they need to work within the laws to fight the war?
(a) He agrees and changes his actions.
(b) He and Waldo begin a plan to fight the war in a more legal way.
(c) He is shocked to hear Waldo say this.
(d) He is disgusted and goes to leave.
3. What is the setting for the beginning of the play?
(a) Walden Pond.
(b) A school.
(c) Long Island Sound.
(d) A jail cell in the center of the stage.
4. Sergeant Sam wakes the sleeping Henry and gives him what?
(a) A rifle.
(b) His breakfast.
(c) A note.
(d) The key to the jail cell.
5. What does Lydian say while insisting to Henry what he must do?
(a) "To forgive, means to forget!"
(b) "A wife is a treasure!"
(c) "To get along, you have to go along!"
(d) "Allow your heart to lead the way!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening to Henry in this scene?
2. For what does Henry propose to work?
3. What does Henry attempt to explain to Ellen?
4. What does Williams do when he sees Henry?
5. What advice does Henry give him when Waldo asks him what he thinks he should do?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)