|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henry make this agreement with Ellen before taking her to shore?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He knows she likes John.
(c) He knows she loves him.
(d) He knows that John likes her very much.
2. What occupation does Sam mark?
3. What does Henry assure Williams?
(a) He may stay at Walden Pond.
(b) He is free.
(c) He is still a slave.
(d) He will not get captured.
4. Why is the lighting on the empty areas of the set weak?
(a) To suggest winter.
(b) To suggest old age.
(c) To suggest a dream.
(d) The lights are broken.
5. What is Bailey doing as Henry speaks to him?
(c) Playing cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lydian insist that Henry must do?
2. What pleases Henry about Williams?
3. What is Henry doing when Williams, an escaped slave, appears?
4. Edward is so pleased. What does he wish?
5. How does Henry reply when Sam asks him what his occupation is?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)