|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Henry comfort Edward with the knowledge that he has now planted new Huckleberry plants?
(a) Edward eats some of the berries.
(b) Edward cannot find any berries.
(c) Edward spills his full basket of berries.
(d) Edward has dropped a few berries.
2. What does Waldo tell Lydian will be interesting?
(a) Having an odd repairperson.
(b) Having a Transcendentalist repairperson.
(c) Having a outspoken repairperson.
(d) Having a Harvard-educated repairperson.
3. To what does Henry compare Waldo lecturing?
(a) A Unitarian preacher.
(b) The President of the United States.
(c) An old college professor.
(d) A Roman emperor giving away gold coins
4. What does Henry do when he catches Ellen writing notes once again?
(a) He tells her to continue the hard work.
(b) He quizzes her over her notes.
(c) He urges her to be an individual.
(d) He urges her to put the notes on note cards.
5. Who does Bailey ask to be his lawyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry accuse Waldo of being, which Waldo denies?
2. When Waldo offers money, how does Henry respond?
3. What does Lydian suggest that Henry do while Waldo is away in England?
4. What is happening to Henry in this scene?
5. What is the setting for the beginning of the play?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)