|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is there sexual tension between Lydian and Henry?
(a) When Henry asks her to marry him.
(b) When she asks if he is lonely, he turns the question back on her.
(c) When Edward says he wants Henry to be is father.
(d) When she sees the gift he made her.
2. What does Henry then urge all his students not to do but to savor their sensations of the world?
(a) Listen to their parents.
(b) Stay inside buildings.
(c) Go to class.
(d) Emulate him.
3. How does Waldo respond when Ball asks him about listening to another clergyman?
(a) He is always glad when the sermon is over.
(b) He gets good sermon ideas from other clergymen.
(c) He tends to fall asleep.
(d) He becomes nervous.
4. What does Waldo tell Lydian will be interesting?
(a) Having a Transcendentalist repairperson.
(b) Having an odd repairperson.
(c) Having a Harvard-educated repairperson.
(d) Having a outspoken repairperson.
5. Edward is so pleased. What does he wish?
(a) Henry was his father.
(b) John was his father.
(c) John was his brother.
(d) Henry was his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams want to call himself?
2. How does the lighting show a new time period and a younger Waldo?
3. Of what does Henry accuse Waldo, regarding Williams?
4. What does Henry offer to Waldo and Lydian?
5. What words of Waldo's does Henry repeat like a mantra?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)