|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry describe berry picking?
(a) Huckleberry Finn hunting.
(b) Berry berry, quite contrary.
(c) Huckleberry hunting.
(d) Berry patch hunting.
2. Waldo asks whether he should start a violent rebellion. How does Henry reply?
(a) He insists violence is not always the answer.
(b) He insists Waldo should stop violence.
(c) He insists violence is the only solution.
(d) He insists Waldo start a war.
3. What does Henry tell Waldo that he has to do, besides cast a vote in an election?
(a) Write letters to the politicians.
(c) Run for office.
4. If more people were willing to go to jail to protest the government, they could effect change on what scale?
(a) The scale of the Mexican War.
(b) A small scale.
(c) The scale of the American Revolution.
(d) The scale of the Civil War.
5. How do the stage directions describe Henry's discussion of Waldo' virtues?
(a) A "mixture of fear and loathing."
(b) A "mixture of love and devotion."
(c) A "mixture of admiration and contempt."
(d) A "mixture of jealousy and hate."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry point out to Bailey about doing what is expected of you?
2. Why does Henry make this agreement with Ellen before taking her to shore?
3. Why does Henry make up a poem/prayer for Bailey?
4. As who does Waldo appear?
5. What does Henry offer to Waldo and Lydian?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)