Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Henry's Aunt Louisa done?
(a) Come to console Henry's mother.
(b) Paid his tax bill.
(c) Come to visit.
(d) Told Sam to let Henry go.
2. Why can Henry not choose any of the young women Lydian suggests?
(a) Nature is his mother-in-law.
(b) He is not interested in any of them.
(c) He already is married.
(d) He considers Lydian a wife.
3. Why does Edward suggest that Henry would be a better father?
(a) Henry is more fun than his own father.
(b) Henry is nicer than his own father.
(c) His father is often away from the house.
(d) His father would not play with him like Henry does.
4. Lydian notes that Waldo loves Henry. What does she ask Henry?
(a) Why Henry hurts Waldo.
(b) If Henry loves Waldo.
(c) What Waldo can do for Henry.
(d) What Henry can do for Waldo.
5. How do the stage directions describe Henry's discussion of Waldo' virtues?
(a) A "mixture of jealousy and hate."
(b) A "mixture of love and devotion."
(c) A "mixture of fear and loathing."
(d) A "mixture of admiration and contempt."
Short Answer Questions
1. Waldo marvels at Henry, and expresses his own admiration for Henry's beliefs. How does he refer to Henry?
2. What does Henry attempt to explain to Ellen?
3. How does Waldo find out about Henry's arrest?
4. Waldo asks whether he should start a violent rebellion. How does Henry reply?
5. What does Henry give Williams?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)