|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a child what does Henry find berry picking better than?
(a) Going to school.
(b) Playing with his brother.
(c) Just eating the pudding his mother made from them.
(d) Staying in the house.
2. Henry and Lydian briefly discuss love and loneliness. What comes between them?
(a) Some signs of awkwardness.
(b) Some signs of tension.
3. What do Henry and Bailey see outside the window of the cell?
(a) Their neighbors.
(b) A drunk staggering around.
(c) The constable.
(d) The keys.
4. To what does Henry compare Waldo lecturing?
(a) An old college professor.
(b) A Unitarian preacher.
(c) The President of the United States.
(d) A Roman emperor giving away gold coins
5. What happens to Henry when he tries to object to the President?
(a) No sound comes from his mouth.
(b) A loud noise covers his words.
(c) Waldo tells him to stop talking.
(d) He is shot and wounded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Henry now leave the jail?
2. Ellen says that she has to go home, and Henry delays. Why?
3. Why will Henry not give money to the government?
4. Bailey is impressed and observes that Henry must be a teacher. Why is Bailey impressed with Henry?
5. Sergeant Sam wakes the sleeping Henry and gives him what?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)