|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a child what does Henry find berry picking better than?
(a) Just eating the pudding his mother made from them.
(b) Staying in the house.
(c) Going to school.
(d) Playing with his brother.
2. Why does Henry make this agreement with Ellen before taking her to shore?
(a) He knows she loves him.
(b) He knows that John likes her very much.
(c) He knows she likes John.
(d) He loves her.
3. How does Henry feel when he shouts with no response and tries to ring the bell, but no sound emerges?
(a) He feels somewhat relieved.
(b) He feels confused and unsure.
(c) He feels frustrated, yet determined.
(d) He feels discouraged and powerless.
4. Sergeant Sam wakes the sleeping Henry and gives him what?
(a) A note.
(b) The key to the jail cell.
(c) His breakfast.
(d) A rifle.
5. The audience's attention then goes back to the jail cell, where Henry is seen waking up who?
(a) The guard, Sam.
(b) His brother, John.
(c) His friend, Waldo.
(d) His cellmate, Bailey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry mocks Ball by telling his students to prevent all their senses from experiencing life so that they can all focus solely on what?
2. Henry tells Sam he will not pay for the war in Mexico. Why?
3. According to Henry, why is the government afraid of the choice he has made?
4. Where does Henry advice him to go?
5. For what does Henry propose to work?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)