|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry point out to Bailey about doing what is expected of you?
(a) It is safer.
(b) It can suffocate you.
(c) It is the right thing to do.
(d) It will get you out of jail faster.
2. Lydian accuses him of trying to make Waldo something he is not, and urges Henry to do what?
(a) Get married.
(b) End his friendship with Waldo.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Let Waldo be himself.
3. Sam notes that he does not like having to serve Henry with the bill. What does Henry urge him to do?
(a) Put himself in jail.
(b) Not to serve him the bill.
(c) Quit as constable.
(d) Serve him the bill.
4. Waldo, who is clearly quite old, is losing his senses, mistakes what for a person?
(a) His umbrella.
(b) His overcoat.
(c) A shadow.
(d) A post.
5. In another area of the stage, Henry's mother is visibly upset. What does she ask Henry?
(a) What has happened to John.
(b) Who is with him.
(c) Where his father is.
(d) What he has done.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam says he cannot make that happen. What does Henry do?
2. What has Henry's Aunt Louisa done?
3. What does the lighting in this jail cell scene make clear through its frightening blasts of red and other psychedelic colors?
4. With what does Henry tell Bailey he prays?
5. When Henry refuses to assault the enemy, how does his mother respond?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)