|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do John and Henry get on the topic of polygamy?
(a) They want many wives.
(b) They are considering creating their own cult.
(c) They both like Ellen.
(d) John notes that Ellen would marry both of them.
2. What word does Deacon Ball use incorrectly, which actually means forbidden?
3. Why does Edward suggest that Henry would be a better father?
(a) His father would not play with him like Henry does.
(b) Henry is more fun than his own father.
(c) His father is often away from the house.
(d) Henry is nicer than his own father.
4. To what are men slaves, according to Henry?
(a) One another.
(b) Their wives.
5. Why does Henry say that he cannot pray for John's soul?
(a) He cannot pray to a God that does not listen.
(b) He is angry with God for taking his brother.
(c) He does not believe John's soul is in heaven.
(d) He does not believe in God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry mocks Ball by telling his students to prevent all their senses from experiencing life so that they can all focus solely on what?
2. Where must Waldo go to speak out against injustice?
3. How does Henry feel when he shouts with no response and tries to ring the bell, but no sound emerges?
4. What occupation does Sam mark?
5. How does Waldo respond to the news of Williams?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)