|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The scene fades and Sam is doing what?
(a) Packing Henry's belongings.
(b) Yelling at Henry.
(c) Waking Henry up from his dream.
(d) Calling for help.
2. Henry and his mother keep talking, and she tells him she does not know who he is. How does he reply?
(a) He is himself.
(b) He has changed.
(c) He is who he has always been.
(d) He is the same.
3. Henry notes that older people like her father are "polluted" by advice. How does he strongly urge Ellen to maintain her "innocence?"
(a) By thinking for herself.
(b) Stay young.
(c) Do not fall in love.
(d) Live at home.
4. What does the lighting in this jail cell scene make clear through its frightening blasts of red and other psychedelic colors?
(a) This is a fire.
(b) This is a tornado.
(c) This is a dream.
(d) This is the devil's lair.
5. What advice does Henry give him when Waldo asks him what he thinks he should do?
(a) Henry tells him to speak out against the war.
(b) Henry tells him to start his own war.
(c) Henry tells him to run for mayor.
(d) Henry tells him to join him in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pleases Henry about Williams?
2. Where does Henry advice him to go?
3. Sam says he cannot make that happen. What does Henry do?
4. Why can Henry now leave the jail?
5. What do Henry and Bailey see outside the window of the cell?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)