|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Waldo asks whether he should start a violent rebellion. How does Henry reply?
(a) He insists Waldo should stop violence.
(b) He insists violence is the only solution.
(c) He insists violence is not always the answer.
(d) He insists Waldo start a war.
2. Henry praises the speaker, and calls him by what name?
(a) My brother.
(b) President Polk.
(c) Congressman Lincoln from Illinois.
(d) My son.
3. How does Waldo respond to the news of Williams?
(a) He expresses sympathy about Williams' death.
(b) He expresses shock about Williams' capture.
(c) He expresses happiness for his freedom.
(d) he expresses excitement for his escape to Canada.
4. What does Henry offer to Waldo and Lydian?
(a) To make their home a green home.
(b) To babysit their son.
(c) To clean their home for them.
(d) To be a tutor for their son.
5. What does Lydian insist that Henry must do?
(a) Get married.
(b) Forgive Waldo.
(c) Learn to conform.
(d) Follow his own path.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what do John and Henry then agree?
2. What happens to Edward during this scene?
3. Where does Williams want to stay?
4. Henry objects to Sergeant Sam, but what happens?
5. Why does Ellen offer to leave?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)