|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Waldo respond to the news of Williams?
(a) He expresses happiness for his freedom.
(b) he expresses excitement for his escape to Canada.
(c) He expresses sympathy about Williams' death.
(d) He expresses shock about Williams' capture.
2. What has brought violence to Concord?
(a) The upset citizens of Concord.
(b) Waldo's speeches.
(c) Henry's jail time.
(d) Williams' shooting.
3. Why is Bailey in jail?
(a) Robbing a store.
(b) Murdering his neighbor.
(c) Burning down a barn.
(d) Breaking and entering.
4. What does Henry do when he catches Ellen writing notes once again?
(a) He quizzes her over her notes.
(b) He urges her to put the notes on note cards.
(c) He urges her to be an individual.
(d) He tells her to continue the hard work.
5. Why does Henry make up a poem/prayer for Bailey?
(a) He is trying to be funny.
(b) Bailey asks him for help praying.
(c) He thinks it might cheer Bailey up.
(d) He is making a statement about his beliefs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen wish about Henry?
2. What does Waldo ask after he accuses Henry of resigning from the human race?
3. What does Ball threaten to do to Henry?
4. What do both Henry and Waldo do simultaneously?
5. How does Henry feel when he shouts with no response and tries to ring the bell, but no sound emerges?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)