|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Edward is a young drummer boy, and Sam Staples is a Sergeant. What does Bailey become?
(a) A commanding officer.
(b) A soldier.
(c) The President.
(d) A General.
2. What does Ball threaten to do to Henry?
(a) Reprimand him.
(b) Cancel his courses.
(c) Report him to the School Committee.
(d) Fire him.
3. Why does Henry object to the whole notion of retirement?
(a) People work during the best part of their lives so they can relax during their declining years.
(b) He is a workaholic.
(c) He does not want to think about growing old.
(d) People do not take as many years of retirement.
4. Why is Bailey in jail?
(a) Breaking and entering.
(b) Burning down a barn.
(c) Murdering his neighbor.
(d) Robbing a store.
5. Sam says he cannot make that happen. What does Henry do?
(a) He locks his cell door.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He holds onto Bailey.
(d) He lies on his cot to wait.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams do when he sees Henry?
2. What is the only reason for why Henry leaves his home?
3. How do John and Henry get on the topic of polygamy?
4. Why will Henry not pay his taxes?
5. After Henry deals with the chicken problem, how does Lydian respond to this gesture?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)