|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry's response when Ellen asks what will happen to the school now that there are no students?
(a) He will be the student and will learn from nature.
(b) He will change the way the school is run to keep students.
(c) He says they will close and he will have to go back to teaching at a university.
(d) He will find new students.
2. How does the lighting show a new time period and a younger Waldo?
(a) The lighting on Waldo's side of the stage shifts to a bright yellow.
(b) The lighting on Waldo's side of the stage becomes warmer.
(c) The lighting on Waldo's side of the stage becomes more white.
(d) The lighting on Waldo's side of the stage shifts to a stronger hue.
3. Why does Ellen not marry John?
(a) Her father objects.
(b) She does not love him.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She loves Henry.
4. Edward is so pleased. What does he wish?
(a) John was his brother.
(b) Henry was his brother.
(c) John was his father.
(d) Henry was his father.
5. What does Henry notice about Ellen?
(a) She is an older girl and is taking notes.
(b) She is staring at him.
(c) She is beautiful.
(d) She is younger than any of the other students.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry notes that he can feel the sound waves from the clock tower. Who does he say he is freer in jail than?
2. To what does Henry compare Waldo lecturing?
3. What does Henry give Williams?
4. How does the scene restart?
5. Henry sits up on his cot, and what is his response to his mother's question?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)