|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellen wish about Henry?
(a) She wishes Henry would help John get over her.
(b) She wishes Henry had proposed instead of John.
(c) She wishes Henry would have proposed so that she could refuse him also.
(d) She wishes Henry had not introduced her to John.
2. Henry returns to his jail cell. What is Bailey happily doing?
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Practicing writing his name.
(d) Talking to Sam.
3. What does Henry accuse Waldo of being, which Waldo denies?
(a) "Stuck" in his beliefs.
(b) "Unsure" in his beliefs.
(c) "Tethered" by his beliefs.
(d) "Spineless" in his beliefs.
4. What do both Henry and Waldo do simultaneously?
(a) Henry argues with Ball, as Waldo argues with his wife.
(b) Henry tells his students he must follow the curriculum, as Waldo tells the congregation he will preach to the Unitarian principles.
(c) Henry teaches new courses and Waldo speaks at a different Unitarian Church.
(d) Henry resigns from teaching, as Waldo resigns as a Unitarian Minister.
5. Edward is so pleased. What does he wish?
(a) John was his father.
(b) Henry was his brother.
(c) John was his brother.
(d) Henry was his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry replies that he likes the way the alphabet sounds and feels when read backwards. Why does he think that things should be mixed up?
2. What does Lydian insist that Henry must do?
3. Why is Henry applying for work as a repair person?
4. Who is the old man who enters with his wife?
5. Why will Henry not pay his taxes?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)