1. In which country does Chapter One take place?
2. What is Aghia Anna?
A small fishing village.
3. What is Andreas' occupation?
He is a tavern owner.
4. What happens to the tourist boat Olga?
The boat catches fire.
5. What does Andreas attribute the tragedy to?
Too many people on board, too much drinking and not enough emergency supplies.
6. Where did all of Andreas' brothers go?
7. What does Andreas decide about the four tourists while he listens to their phone conversations?
That they are all running away from bad situations at home.
This section contains 4,901 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)