|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David feel about Elsa?
(a) He's intimidated by her.
(b) He wishes he'd never met her.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He feels sorry for her.
2. What quality of Thomas' do people admire in Chapter Five?
(a) His consideration.
(b) His determination.
(c) His generosity.
(d) His kindness.
3. What does Fiona try to conceal before she visits Shane?
(a) Her new hairstyle.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) Her pregnancy.
(d) A bruise.
4. At the start of Chapter 13, what does the widow want to do?
(a) End her pregnancy.
(b) Travel the world.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Get a new job.
5. How has David's father made him feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vonni offer to teach Maria to do?
2. Which adjective best describes the town after the funeral?
3. What crime did Vonni commit?
4. What does Elsa realize about herself in Chapter Five?
5. What kind of pressure has David experienced in his life?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)