|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elsa not respect Dieter?
(a) Because he is not intelligent.
(b) Because he does not treat women well.
(c) Because he can't hold down a job.
(d) Because he has never contacted his child.
2. What do Thomas, David and Fiona have in common?
(a) They grew up in the same neighborhood.
(b) They have trouble getting along with their families.
(c) They all went to the same university.
(d) They are cousins.
3. Why does a group of men assemble in front of Maria's house?
(a) To take Manos' possessions for themselves.
(b) To kidnap her.
(c) To donate money to help her with her cost of living.
(d) To perform a dance in honor of Manos.
4. With whom did Vonni initially come to the island?
5. Why did Elsa leave Dieter in the first place?
(a) He was not spending enough time with her.
(b) He had a child with another woman.
(c) He was dating other women.
(d) She was no longer in love with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Vonni and Andreas return to the tavern to make?
2. How does David feel about Elsa?
3. How has David's father made him feel?
4. What is the last image of Dieter that Elsa has?
5. Before Vonni and Andreas go to the tavern to make dolmades, what does Vonni ask Andreas to not let her do?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)