|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Shane asked to do by Georgi and Andreas, which he refuses in Chapter Six?
(a) Pay his bail.
(b) Get back together with Fiona.
(c) Leave the island.
(d) Write a note to Fiona.
2. What does Elsa contemplate while standing on the balcony?
(a) Moving to Greece permanently.
(c) Changing careers.
(d) Leaving her boyfriend.
3. How does Shane feel about Fiona at this point in the novel?
(a) He feels that Fiona has let him down.
(b) He feels like he will never again find anyone like Fiona.
(c) He is worried about her and the baby.
(d) He is still in love with her.
4. What does Andreas first think he sees out in the Aegean Sea when the boat is on fire?
(a) Glare from the sun.
(b) A bomb.
(c) The reflection from a temple's gold dome.
5. Where did all of Andreas' brothers go?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Magda do to Vonni in the past?
2. Where do Fiona's parents, Maureen and Sean, live?
3. What do David's parents want to discuss on the phone?
4. How does Shane show his anger about Fiona's dream of staying on the island and raising a family?
5. What surprises the sailors when talking to Thomas?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)