|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What award has Harold won?
(a) Teacher of the Year.
(b) Newscaster of the Year.
(c) Businessman of the Year.
(d) Policeman of the Year.
2. Where is Elsa staying?
(a) At a hotel.
(b) At the Studio Apartments.
(c) At Andreas' house.
(d) In a small house outside of the town.
3. Based on the recommendation of the family with whom he is staying, where does David go to enjoy some leisure time?
(a) To an archaeological site.
(b) To a new restaurant.
(c) To the beach.
(d) To the local tourist attractions.
4. What prevents Fiona from staying in the town?
(a) She has to return home to tend to a sick family member.
(b) Shane has to get home for work.
(c) Shane doesn't want to stay.
(d) She can't afford to stay there.
5. Where was Thomas' son, Bill, when he called?
(a) At a birthday party.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) At day camp.
(d) At school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the tourist boat Olga?
2. From whom does Fiona seek comfort?
3. What does Vonni apparently not care about?
4. What is Shane asked to do by Georgi and Andreas, which he refuses in Chapter Six?
5. What is the last image of Dieter that Elsa has?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)