|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andreas confess to Georgi?
(a) That he is responsible for the tragedy.
(b) That he is bankrupt.
(c) That he wrote a letter to Adonis.
(d) That he is turning himself in to the police.
2. How does Shirley describe her love for Bill?
3. What does Dieter offer Elsa?
(a) To pay for her to go back to school.
(b) To move in with her.
(c) To marry her.
(d) To introduce her to his child.
4. Why don't Andreas' and Georgi's sister, Christina, attend the funeral?
(a) Because she couldn't afford to make the trip.
(b) Because she was too busy to leave work.
(c) Because she lived too far away.
(d) Because she didn't know the victim.
5. What does Thomas discover was left on the upstairs landing?
(a) The textbook and the journal.
(b) The painting and the sculpture.
(c) The Bible and the rosary.
(d) The dictionary and the atlas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David feel about Elsa?
2. What happened to Vonni after she learned that her husband had been unfaithful?
3. What prevents Fiona from staying in the town?
4. Why is Fiona's mother, Barbara, thrilled to receive a phone call from Shane asking whether Fiona has returned to Dublin?
5. What does Shane mock?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)