|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the apartment Thomas is staying in?
(a) Above a craft shop.
(b) Next door to the tavern.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) Above someone's garage.
2. What does Elsa contemplate while standing on the balcony?
(a) Leaving her boyfriend.
(b) Moving to Greece permanently.
(c) Changing careers.
3. How are the locals portrayed in Chapter One?
(a) Rude and offensive.
(b) Cold and distant.
(c) Friendly and welcoming.
(d) Arrogant and snobbish.
4. Why do the tourists have to dine inside?
(a) There was no room outside.
(b) It got too cold.
(c) They didn't want to look at the site of the accident.
(d) It started to rain.
5. What does Bill wonder and speak to Andy about?
(a) Why his parents are no longer together.
(b) Why he hasn't heard from Thomas since he left.
(c) Why he isn't getting better grades.
(d) Why Thomas has chosen to live far away from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thomas do in anticipation of talking with Bill?
2. What does Georgi believe the tragedy aboard the Olga reminds everyone?
3. Why is Andreas angry about the tragedy?
4. In which country does Chapter One take place?
5. What does Elsa offer to help Andreas do in Chapter Two?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)