|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the children reciting when Thomas returns to the apartment?
(a) A psalm.
(b) The national anthem.
(c) The alphabet.
(d) Their favorite song.
2. How does Shane show his anger about Fiona's dream of staying on the island and raising a family?
(a) He throws a vase at the wall.
(b) He boards a boat to get away from her.
(c) He punches Fiona.
(d) He drinks until he passes out.
3. What is the subject of the joke David tells Elsa?
4. What does Vonni offer to teach Maria to do?
(d) Speak Greek.
5. Who is the only character able to sleep in Chapter Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last image of Dieter that Elsa has?
2. What does Thomas do in anticipation of talking with Bill?
3. What does Andreas confess to Georgi?
4. How has David's father made him feel?
5. How does Shane feel about Fiona at this point in the novel?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)