|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara think about Fiona and Shane's relationship?
(a) That it will last forever.
(b) That it won't last.
(c) That they have nothing in common.
(d) That they should move in together.
2. Why does Adonis decide not to call his father?
(a) He doesn't want to hurt his mother by contacting his father.
(b) He thinks his father doesn't love him anymore.
(c) He doesn't want to look weak.
(d) He doesn't have the phone number.
3. How has David's father made him feel?
4. What does Bill confess to Andy after speaking to his mother about Thomas?
(a) That he misses Thomas.
(b) That he is planning a secret trip to see Thomas.
(c) That he is failing some classes at school.
(d) That he is feeling down.
5. What do David and Thomas agree on?
(a) That women are difficult to understand.
(b) That they want to find true love.
(c) That they never want to leave the island.
(d) That they need to go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises the sailors when talking to Thomas?
2. What does Fiona's friend, Barbara, suggest her parents do?
3. When Claus arrives in the newsroom, who does Birgit immediately ask about?
4. What happens to the tourist boat Olga?
5. Why is Shane upset with Fiona at the start of Chapter Four?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)