|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Thomas see on his way to the funeral?
(b) An old friend.
2. What do David and Elsa drink after they explore the temple?
3. Who is the only character able to sleep in Chapter Three?
4. What do David and Thomas agree on?
(a) That they never want to leave the island.
(b) That they want to find true love.
(c) That they need to go home.
(d) That women are difficult to understand.
5. What does Andreas attribute the tragedy to?
(a) Too many people on board, too much drinking and not enough emergency supplies.
(b) A broken navigation system.
(c) Not enough crew members.
(d) A horrible storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Thomas, David and Fiona have in common?
2. What do the local children sing at the funeral?
3. What does Elsa do successfully when contacting people back home?
4. What does David describe to Andreas?
5. Why do the tourists have to dine inside?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)