|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does Elsa use to describe David?
2. What do Thomas, David and Fiona have in common?
(a) They have trouble getting along with their families.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They grew up in the same neighborhood.
(d) They all went to the same university.
3. Where does Vonni stay at night?
(a) At the tavern.
(b) With her family members.
(c) In the shed with the hens.
(d) At a luxury hotel.
4. Why is Shane upset with Fiona at the start of Chapter Four?
(a) She spent all of his money.
(b) She has been dishonest with him.
(c) She slapped him.
(d) She let him sleep in a chair.
5. Why does a group of men assemble in front of Maria's house?
(a) To kidnap her.
(b) To perform a dance in honor of Manos.
(c) To donate money to help her with her cost of living.
(d) To take Manos' possessions for themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality of Thomas' do people admire in Chapter Five?
2. What does Elsa suggest that Fiona do after Fiona seeks her out to talk about her situation?
3. What is Thomas trying to get Vonni to do so that his housing arrangement is less awkward?
4. Why is Andreas angry about the tragedy?
5. What sad event happens to Fiona in Chapter 8?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)