|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elsa leave behind in Germany?
(a) Her family fortune.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her identity.
(d) Her boyfriend.
2. What do David and Elsa drink after they explore the temple?
3. How does David feel about Elsa?
(a) He feels sorry for her.
(b) He wishes he'd never met her.
(c) He's intimidated by her.
(d) He is in love with her.
4. Why can't Fiona get a boat off the island?
(a) Because all of the boats are full.
(b) Because there are no boats available.
(c) Because the only boat was consumed by fire.
(d) Because of the funerals.
5. What do David's parents want to discuss on the phone?
(a) His report card.
(b) His future.
(c) His career.
(d) His father's award.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fiona want to stay in Aghia Anna?
2. What does Georgi believe the tragedy aboard the Olga reminds everyone?
3. What does David think about while on the bus back from Kalatriada?
4. Where was Thomas' son, Bill, when he called?
5. What game do Thomas and David play?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)