|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pressure has David experienced in his life?
(a) Catholic guilt.
(d) Jewish guilt.
2. How old are David and Elsa?
3. What does Elsa offer to help Andreas do in Chapter Two?
(a) Find a wife.
(b) Write a letter to Adonis.
(c) Pay his bills.
(d) Renovate the tavern.
4. What does Georgi believe the tragedy aboard the Olga reminds everyone?
(a) That money doesn't buy happiness.
(b) That blood is thicker than water.
(c) That life is short.
(d) That you can't trust anyone.
5. What does Fiona find on her walk to the harbor?
(a) A group of lost tourists.
(b) A German news crew from her network.
(c) A survivor of the tragedy.
(d) A wedding reception.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only character able to sleep in Chapter Three?
2. What is the death toll from the accident?
3. What does Shane mock?
4. What does Fiona suggest the group should do after witnessing the tragedy?
5. What adjective does Elsa use to describe David?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)