|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David feel about Elsa?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) He wishes he'd never met her.
(c) He's intimidated by her.
(d) He feels sorry for her.
2. What does Andreas confess to Georgi?
(a) That he is bankrupt.
(b) That he is responsible for the tragedy.
(c) That he wrote a letter to Adonis.
(d) That he is turning himself in to the police.
3. What does David think about while on the bus back from Kalatriada?
(a) Whether or not he should go home.
(b) What it would have been like to have had siblings.
(c) What he wants to do with the rest of his life.
(d) How long he should stay on the island.
4. What does Elsa contemplate while standing on the balcony?
(a) Leaving her boyfriend.
(b) Changing careers.
(c) Moving to Greece permanently.
5. Who does Thomas see on his way to the funeral?
(b) An old friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Shane want to go with Fiona in tow?
2. Where is the apartment Thomas is staying in?
3. What kind of pressure has David experienced in his life?
4. Why do the tourists have to dine inside?
5. Why is Elsa going to stay in Aghia Anna instead of going home?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)