|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgi believe the tragedy aboard the Olga reminds everyone?
(a) That life is short.
(b) That blood is thicker than water.
(c) That you can't trust anyone.
(d) That money doesn't buy happiness.
2. What does Fiona ask Thomas to do for her?
(a) To walk her back to her hotel.
(b) To lend her money.
(c) To take flowers to Manos' funeral from her.
(d) To help her hide from Shane.
3. Where is Elsa staying?
(a) At a hotel.
(b) At the Studio Apartments.
(c) In a small house outside of the town.
(d) At Andreas' house.
4. What does Andreas confess to Georgi?
(a) That he is bankrupt.
(b) That he is turning himself in to the police.
(c) That he is responsible for the tragedy.
(d) That he wrote a letter to Adonis.
5. What does Elsa realize in Chapter Three?
(a) That she has no money left.
(b) That she is the last living member of her family.
(c) That her period is late.
(d) That she has very little time left to live.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vonni apparently not care about?
2. What does Andreas attribute the tragedy to?
3. What is the death toll from the accident?
4. What does David think he should have mentioned on the phone to his parents?
5. Where was Thomas' son, Bill, when he called?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)