|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective best describes Shane's character?
2. What does Fiona suggest the group should do after witnessing the tragedy?
(a) Row out to the boat and help the victims.
(b) Drink a toast to the departed souls.
(c) Go to church and pray.
(d) Call their families to share the news.
3. What might happen once the news crews recognize Elsa?
(a) The police will arrest her.
(b) They will want to interview her.
(c) Her true identity will be revealed.
(d) Her lover will come find her.
4. Why is Shane upset with Fiona at the start of Chapter Four?
(a) She spent all of his money.
(b) She let him sleep in a chair.
(c) She has been dishonest with him.
(d) She slapped him.
5. What prevents Fiona from staying in the town?
(a) She has to return home to tend to a sick family member.
(b) Shane doesn't want to stay.
(c) She can't afford to stay there.
(d) Shane has to get home for work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Thomas' son, Bill, when he called?
2. What does Fiona ask Thomas to do for her?
3. Where does Shane want to go with Fiona in tow?
4. How did Elsa's mother die?
5. What happens to the tourist boat Olga?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)