|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David think he should have mentioned on the phone to his parents?
(a) That he was learning about himself and becoming a better person.
(b) That he decided to change his career.
(c) That he had fallen in love.
(d) That he had witnessed a tragedy.
2. What does Fiona ask Thomas to do for her?
(a) To help her hide from Shane.
(b) To take flowers to Manos' funeral from her.
(c) To lend her money.
(d) To walk her back to her hotel.
3. Why does Andreas suggest that the tourists contact their loved ones back home?
(a) Because the local authorities have found them in Greece.
(b) Because they are in danger.
(c) Because their families will see the tragedy on the news and worry about them.
(d) Because it may be their last chance to talk with their family.
4. Why is Andreas angry about the tragedy?
(a) He thinks ancient Greek artifacts were lost in it.
(b) He lost his wife as a result of it.
(c) He has never witnessed this kind of tragedy in person.
(d) He feels it should have been prevented.
5. How has David's father made him feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elsa contemplate while standing on the balcony?
2. What might happen once the news crews recognize Elsa?
3. What does Elsa do successfully when contacting people back home?
4. What is Aghia Anna?
5. What does Andreas tell the German man who calls looking for Elsa?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)