|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one item that none of the tourists has?
(a) A computer.
(b) An iPod.
(c) A GPS.
(d) A cell phone.
2. What does Vonni remind Thomas about after he speaks with his ex-wife?
(a) That he still owes her money.
(b) That he is to blame for the rift with his son.
(c) That he still needs to sign his divorce papers.
(d) That he has a commitment at home in a week.
3. Where was Thomas' son, Bill, when he called?
(a) At day camp.
(b) At school.
(c) At a birthday party.
(d) At a friend's house.
4. What does Shane mock?
(a) Vonni's wardrobe.
(b) Thomas' threat to call the police.
(c) Andreas' generosity.
(d) Georgi's accent.
5. What award has Harold won?
(a) Teacher of the Year.
(b) Businessman of the Year.
(c) Policeman of the Year.
(d) Newscaster of the Year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the tourists have to dine inside?
2. What kind of book does Thomas find in the bookstore?
3. What quality of Thomas' do people admire in Chapter Five?
4. What happened to Vonni after she learned that her husband had been unfaithful?
5. Based on the recommendation of the family with whom he is staying, where does David go to enjoy some leisure time?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)