|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fiona fail at in Chapter 11?
(a) Cooking dinner for the group.
(b) Finding a job.
(c) Translating poetry.
(d) Getting David to notice her.
2. What does Barbara think about Fiona and Shane's relationship?
(a) That they have nothing in common.
(b) That it will last forever.
(c) That it won't last.
(d) That they should move in together.
3. What does Andreas tell the German man who calls looking for Elsa?
(a) That he doesn't know Elsa.
(b) That she isn't there.
(c) That she has been in an accident.
(d) That Elsa left the tavern with a strange man.
4. How has David's father made him feel?
5. What does Fiona find on her walk to the harbor?
(a) A group of lost tourists.
(b) A survivor of the tragedy.
(c) A wedding reception.
(d) A German news crew from her network.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elsa not respect Dieter?
2. What does Elsa contemplate while standing on the balcony?
3. Why do the tourists have to dine inside?
4. How does Vonni describe Fiona to the hotel manager?
5. What happened to Vonni after she learned that her husband had been unfaithful?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)