|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Fiona get a boat off the island?
(a) Because there are no boats available.
(b) Because the only boat was consumed by fire.
(c) Because all of the boats are full.
(d) Because of the funerals.
2. What do Thomas and Vonni have in common?
(a) That they are both in search of true love.
(b) That they both squandered their families' wealth.
(c) That they are both seeking forgiveness.
(d) That their sons left them.
3. What does Vonni offer to teach Maria to do?
(d) Speak Greek.
4. What has David noticed that Vonni has never done in the group's presence?
(a) That she never cooks for others.
(b) That she never gives her opinion.
(c) That she never drinks alcohol.
(d) That she never eats in the presence of others.
5. While in jail, what does Shane tell Fiona about his feelings for her?
(a) That he thinks they are soulmates.
(b) That he never loved her.
(c) That he thinks they should take a break.
(d) That he wants to get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Elsa staying?
2. What does Vonni tell Fiona after praising Fiona's ability to work with children at the end of Chapter Six?
3. What is unique about the old man Vonni tends to in the little building?
4. Why does Shane want to go to Exarchia?
5. What is Aghia Anna?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)