|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andreas receive at home and describe to Georgi?
(a) A cryptic letter from Adonis.
(b) A mysterious ransom note.
(c) A strange message from Adonis' workplace.
(d) A notice from the Greek government.
2. What do Thomas and Vonni have in common?
(a) That their sons left them.
(b) That they are both in search of true love.
(c) That they are both seeking forgiveness.
(d) That they both squandered their families' wealth.
3. What happens to the tourist boat Olga?
(a) The boat takes on too much water and begins to sink.
(b) The boat catches fire.
(c) The boat crew gets sick and dies.
(d) The boat captain falls overboard.
4. Who does Thomas see on his way to the funeral?
(d) An old friend.
5. Why does a group of men assemble in front of Maria's house?
(a) To kidnap her.
(b) To perform a dance in honor of Manos.
(c) To donate money to help her with her cost of living.
(d) To take Manos' possessions for themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who assumes the role of waitress at the tavern?
2. What has David noticed that Vonni has never done in the group's presence?
3. What is Shane asked to do by Georgi and Andreas, which he refuses in Chapter Six?
4. What does Vonni offer to teach Maria to do?
5. Why is it a relief to Fiona that Shane is not at Thomas' apartment?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)