|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't David sleep after seeing what happened to the Olga?
(a) Because he has jet lag.
(b) Because he has insomnia.
(c) Because he keeps having nightmares.
(d) Because the family of one of the victims is crying loudly.
2. What does Elsa realize about herself in Chapter Five?
(a) That she wants a career change.
(b) That she is very unhappy in her life.
(c) That she doesn't know what's right for anyone.
(d) That she wants to have a child.
3. What is Elsa afraid of?
(a) Losing her job.
(b) Not being able to resist her ex-boyfriend if she sees him.
(c) Never seeing her family again.
(d) Missing her flight home.
4. What is the death toll from the accident?
5. What does Shane demand Fiona do after she tells him some unexpected news?
(a) That she give him all of her money.
(b) That she get rid of the baby.
(c) That she never see her family again.
(d) That she marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality of Thomas' do people admire in Chapter Five?
2. Where is Elsa staying?
3. Where was Thomas' son, Bill, when he called?
4. What happens to the tourist boat Olga?
5. What does Andreas confess to Georgi?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)