|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andreas decide about the four tourists while he listens to their phone conversations?
(a) That they are all running away from bad situations at home.
(b) That they are all related.
(c) That they are all in trouble with the law.
(d) That they are all hoping to meet their soul mates.
2. Where was Thomas' son, Bill, when he called?
(a) At day camp.
(b) At school.
(c) At a birthday party.
(d) At a friend's house.
3. What adjective does Elsa use to describe David?
4. How does Shane show his anger about Fiona's dream of staying on the island and raising a family?
(a) He drinks until he passes out.
(b) He throws a vase at the wall.
(c) He boards a boat to get away from her.
(d) He punches Fiona.
5. What adjective best describes Shane's character?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the tourist boat Olga?
2. What does Elsa suggest that the group should do in lieu of paying for their food?
3. What does Andreas confess to Georgi?
4. What does Fiona ask Thomas to do for her?
5. What does Shane demand Fiona do after she tells him some unexpected news?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)