|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andreas attribute the tragedy to?
(a) Too many people on board, too much drinking and not enough emergency supplies.
(b) A broken navigation system.
(c) A horrible storm.
(d) Not enough crew members.
2. Why can't David sleep after seeing what happened to the Olga?
(a) Because he has insomnia.
(b) Because he keeps having nightmares.
(c) Because he has jet lag.
(d) Because the family of one of the victims is crying loudly.
3. What does Andreas regret?
(a) Traveling during monsoon season.
(b) Not doing better in school.
(c) Being hard on his son.
(d) Not taking care of his wife when she was sick.
4. How does Shane show his anger about Fiona's dream of staying on the island and raising a family?
(a) He boards a boat to get away from her.
(b) He drinks until he passes out.
(c) He punches Fiona.
(d) He throws a vase at the wall.
5. What prevents Fiona from staying in the town?
(a) Shane has to get home for work.
(b) She has to return home to tend to a sick family member.
(c) She can't afford to stay there.
(d) Shane doesn't want to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David feel about Elsa?
2. What does David think he should have mentioned on the phone to his parents?
3. Why is Elsa going to stay in Aghia Anna instead of going home?
4. Why does Fiona's mother want her to come home?
5. Why is Shane upset with Fiona at the start of Chapter Four?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)