|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the locals portrayed in Chapter One?
(a) Arrogant and snobbish.
(b) Cold and distant.
(c) Friendly and welcoming.
(d) Rude and offensive.
2. Why can't David sleep after seeing what happened to the Olga?
(a) Because the family of one of the victims is crying loudly.
(b) Because he has jet lag.
(c) Because he has insomnia.
(d) Because he keeps having nightmares.
3. What quality of Thomas' do people admire in Chapter Five?
(a) His generosity.
(b) His consideration.
(c) His kindness.
(d) His determination.
4. What does Andreas decide about the four tourists while he listens to their phone conversations?
(a) That they are all related.
(b) That they are all running away from bad situations at home.
(c) That they are all in trouble with the law.
(d) That they are all hoping to meet their soul mates.
5. What is Andreas' occupation?
(a) He is a sea captain.
(b) He is a tavern owner.
(c) He is a teacher.
(d) He is a tourist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective does Elsa use to describe David?
2. How has David's father made him feel?
3. What does Andreas tell the German man who calls looking for Elsa?
4. Why is Elsa going to stay in Aghia Anna instead of going home?
5. Where did all of Andreas' brothers go?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)