|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elsa do successfully when contacting people back home?
(a) Allude to the fact that she is in trouble.
(b) Maintain her secret whereabouts.
(c) Give them clues about where she is.
(d) Let her family know that she loves them.
2. What does Thomas buy Eleni's children?
(a) A salad.
(b) A book.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A toy.
3. What do Thomas and Vonni have in common?
(a) That they both squandered their families' wealth.
(b) That their sons left them.
(c) That they are both in search of true love.
(d) That they are both seeking forgiveness.
4. What does Andreas prepare for the policemen?
(b) Mixed drinks.
(d) A leg of lamb.
5. What does Andreas regret?
(a) Being hard on his son.
(b) Traveling during monsoon season.
(c) Not doing better in school.
(d) Not taking care of his wife when she was sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the death toll from the accident?
2. What does Elsa suggest that the group should do in lieu of paying for their food?
3. What is Shane asked to do by Georgi and Andreas, which he refuses in Chapter Six?
4. What does David describe to Andreas?
5. What sad event happens to Fiona in Chapter 8?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)