|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the death toll from the accident?
2. What does Elsa do successfully when contacting people back home?
(a) Allude to the fact that she is in trouble.
(b) Give them clues about where she is.
(c) Let her family know that she loves them.
(d) Maintain her secret whereabouts.
3. What does Elsa suggest that the group should do in lieu of paying for their food?
(a) Do the dishes and some light housework.
(b) Pay for some renovations.
(c) Make a donation to the local orphanage.
(d) Take up a collection for the victims' families.
4. Who does Fiona blame for her choice not to attend her parents' anniversary party?
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
5. Where was Thomas' son, Bill, when he called?
(a) At day camp.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) At a birthday party.
(d) At school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective best describes Shane's character?
2. What does Fiona tell Vonni after her miscarriage?
3. Why is Shane upset with Fiona at the start of Chapter Four?
4. What do the local children sing at the funeral?
5. Which adjective best describes the town after the funeral?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)