|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Fiona's parents, Maureen and Sean, live?
(a) In Chicago.
(b) In Rome.
(c) In Dublin.
(d) In Athens.
2. What does Bill confess to Andy after speaking to his mother about Thomas?
(a) That he is planning a secret trip to see Thomas.
(b) That he misses Thomas.
(c) That he is feeling down.
(d) That he is failing some classes at school.
3. Why does Shane want to go to Exarchia?
(a) To sell his drugs.
(b) To find Fiona.
(c) To sightsee.
(d) To meet women.
4. What does Bill wonder and speak to Andy about?
(a) Why he hasn't heard from Thomas since he left.
(b) Why Thomas has chosen to live far away from him.
(c) Why his parents are no longer together.
(d) Why he isn't getting better grades.
5. What does Fiona's friend, Barbara, suggest her parents do?
(a) Throw a surprise party for Fiona.
(b) Go to Greece and bring her home.
(c) Disown her.
(d) Pretend to accept Shane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do David's parents, Miriam and Harold, live?
2. How does Vonni feel after arguing with all four tourists?
3. What quality of Thomas' do people admire in Chapter Five?
4. What does Elsa suggest that Fiona do after Fiona seeks her out to talk about her situation?
5. At the start of Chapter 13, what does the widow want to do?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)