|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the old man Vonni tends to in the little building?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He shuns modern medicine.
(c) He is a pagan.
(d) He is mute.
2. What does Vonni eye at the tavern?
3. What does Vonni remind Thomas about after he speaks with his ex-wife?
(a) That he has a commitment at home in a week.
(b) That he is to blame for the rift with his son.
(c) That he still owes her money.
(d) That he still needs to sign his divorce papers.
4. What does Elsa leave behind in Germany?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Her family fortune.
(c) Her identity.
(d) Her job.
5. What does Bill discover when talking to Shirley?
(a) That she is getting divorced again.
(b) That she is moving.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) That she is having financial troubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vonni apparently not care about?
2. What is Elsa afraid of?
3. How does Vonni feel after arguing with all four tourists?
4. What does Elsa suggest that Fiona do after Fiona seeks her out to talk about her situation?
5. At the start of Chapter 13, what does the widow want to do?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)