|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vonni finally admit to Fiona over the phone?
(a) That Shane left a note for her.
(b) That she is going to inherit a large sum of money.
(c) That she kissed Shane.
(d) That Shane is in jail.
2. Before Vonni and Andreas go to the tavern to make dolmades, what does Vonni ask Andreas to not let her do?
(a) Get remarried.
(b) Start drinking again.
(c) Sell her house.
(d) Give any more advice.
3. What has been difficult for Andreas?
(a) Meeting the tourists.
(b) Missing Manos.
(c) Waiting to hear from his son.
(d) Keeping the tavern open.
4. Why do the tourists have to dine inside?
(a) It started to rain.
(b) They didn't want to look at the site of the accident.
(c) It got too cold.
(d) There was no room outside.
5. Why is Elsa going to stay in Aghia Anna instead of going home?
(a) She is trying to avoid going into the family business.
(b) She wants an extended vacation.
(c) She is in serious financial trouble and wants a fresh start in a new place.
(d) She is avoiding a man at home and must stay away until he is gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What award has Harold won?
2. What is Elsa afraid of?
3. What does Fiona's friend, Barbara, suggest her parents do?
4. What does Vonni remind Thomas about after he speaks with his ex-wife?
5. At the start of Chapter 13, what does the widow want to do?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)