|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the old man Vonni tends to in the little building?
(a) He is mute.
(b) He is a pagan.
(c) He shuns modern medicine.
(d) He is blind.
2. What game do Thomas and David play?
3. At the start of Chapter 13, what does the widow want to do?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Get a new job.
(c) Travel the world.
(d) End her pregnancy.
4. What does Shane mock?
(a) Vonni's wardrobe.
(b) Thomas' threat to call the police.
(c) Andreas' generosity.
(d) Georgi's accent.
5. What does Vonni apparently not care about?
(a) The tourists.
(b) Returning to Ireland.
(c) Her future.
(d) Money and appearance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vonni remind Thomas about after he speaks with his ex-wife?
2. What has been difficult for Andreas?
3. Before Vonni and Andreas go to the tavern to make dolmades, what does Vonni ask Andreas to not let her do?
4. What is Elsa afraid of?
5. Where do David's parents, Miriam and Harold, live?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)