1. In which country does Chapter One take place?
2. What is Aghia Anna?
(a) A small fishing village.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A temple.
(d) A school.
3. What is Andreas' occupation?
(a) He is a tourist.
(b) He is a sea captain.
(c) He is a teacher.
(d) He is a tavern owner.
4. What happens to the tourist boat Olga?
(a) The boat captain falls overboard.
(b) The boat takes on too much water and begins to sink.
(c) The boat catches fire.
(d) The boat crew gets sick and dies.
5. What does Andreas attribute the tragedy to?
(a) A broken navigation system.
(b) Not enough crew members.
(c) A horrible storm.
(d) Too many people on board, too much drinking and not enough emergency supplies.
6. Where did all of Andreas' brothers go?
7. What does Andreas decide about the four tourists while he listens to their phone conversations?
(a) That they are all hoping to meet their soul mates.
(b) That they are all in trouble with the law.
(c) That they are all running away from bad situations at home.
(d) That they are all related.
This section contains 4,901 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)