|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does Fevvers' act open with?
(a) Free as a Bird
(b) The Birdie Song
(c) Only a Bird in a Gilded Cage
(d) My Little Tweetiepie
2. What does a clown have to do regardless?
(b) Communicate complex feelings
(c) Put on a happy face
3. Where does Buffo sit at the table?
(a) The head
(b) Under the table
(c) Next to the head of the table
(d) The middle
4. Who pays for the doctor who tends Walser?
5. What part of America is the Colonel from?
(a) New York
(d) Washington State
Short Answer Questions
1. What other person come into the interview room in this chapter?
2. What does Walser think he has become?
3. What is the woman's name who comes to talk to Fevvers?
4. How do Lizzie and Fevvers make a living?
5. How does Walser refer to Fevvers attitude towards him in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. For what reasons are the Charivaris jealous of Fevvers?
2. What imagery does Carter use to describe the ice cream shop?
3. Describe Colonel Kearney and his pig Sybil.
4. What is clown alley?
5. What does Fevver do during her first seven years at the brothel
6. What is the real reason Walser has come to interview Fevvers?
7. How does book 2, chapter 3 mark a transition in the relationship between Fevvers and Walser?
8. How does Fevvers escape from Rosencreutz?
9. What are the reasons Fevvers wants to join Madame Screck's house.
10. How does Fevvers say she got her name?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)