|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Walser refer to Fevvers attitude towards him in this chapter?
(a) Nasty and and not worth his attention
(b) A winged whore who will always be a winged whore
(d) A tart with a 24 carat heart
2. What does a clown have to do regardless?
(a) Put on a happy face
(d) Communicate complex feelings
3. What is the woman's name who comes to talk to Fevvers?
(a) Ma Nelson
(b) Cruella Thump
(c) Madame Schreck
(d) Freda Ghastly
4. Which of the chimps speaks and writes on the board?
(b) The professor
(d) The teacher
5. What does Fevvers offer the night watchman?
(a) A biscuit
(c) A free ticket
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fevvers share a display with?
2. Which character comes out squealing?
3. Why is Walser happy to see Fevvers?
4. What does Walser sign up for in this chapter?
5. Where does Buffo sit at the table?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Fevvers say she got her name?
2. Describe how Fevvers learns to fly?
3. What are the reasons Fevvers wants to join Madame Screck's house.
4. How does darkness play an important part in book 1, chapter 4?
5. How does Fevvers escape from Rosencreutz?
6. What did Walser conclude about Fevvers before the interview?
7. In what way is does book, chapter 3 center around the female characters?
8. What imagery does Carter use to describe the ice cream shop?
9. How does Schreck try to dupe Fevers out of her fair share?
10. Describe Mignon's life story.
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)