|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Walser wander in this chapter?
(a) The cold streets
(b) The meadows
(c) A park
(d) The hotel lobby
2. What was the name of the person who found Fevvers?
3. Who promises Walser a good beating?
(c) The Strong Man
4. Why is Walser concerned that Buffo might not be able to perform?
(a) He has sprained his ankle
(b) He is high
(c) He is drunk
(d) He has been beaten up
5. What part of London do Lizzie and Fevvers move to?
(b) Hampstead Heath
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main part of the Clown's act?
2. What time does Big Ben strike?
3. What is Fevvers doing when a woman comes to the Battersea home looking for her?
4. How does Walser try to gain his composure?
5. Which of the following is not a member of Schreck's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way is class a major theme in book 2, chapter 5?
2. What are the reasons Fevvers wants to join Madame Screck's house.
3. For what reasons are the Charivaris jealous of Fevvers?
4. Describe the clown's interaction with each other.
5. How does Fevvers escape from Rosencreutz?
6. What changes in Fevvers character take place when she becomes the Winged Victory?
7. What did Walser conclude about Fevvers before the interview?
8. How does Schreck try to dupe Fevers out of her fair share?
9. What does Walser see in Fevvers dressing room?
10. Describe the chimp's act.
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)