|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fevvers doing when a woman comes to the Battersea home looking for her?
(a) Practising to fly
(b) Teaching the children
2. What part of London do Lizzie and Fevvers move to?
(a) Hampstead Heath
3. What meat does Rosencreutz serve Fevvers for dinner?
4. Which Russian city do they travel to?
(b) St. Petersburg
5. Who is Walser in love with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What county's flag does Kearney replace with the American flag?
2. Who does Fevvers share a display with?
3. Why is Fevvers jealous of Walser?
4. What song does Fevvers' act open with?
5. What has Colonel Kearney polished?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the mystery behind Lizzie's character unveiled in the final chapter.
2. In what way do the elephants express their concept of freedom in book 3, chapter 2?
3. What other mysteries does this final chapter clear up?
4. What ploy does Kearney come up with in book 2, chapter 7 to promote his circus?
5. Describe the clown's interaction with each other.
6. What did Walser conclude about Fevvers before the interview?
7. Why have the outlaws been banished?
8. What is Walser's part in the clown's act?
9. What do the Siberian tribes people believe about an expecting mother?
10. In what way do you think Walser's decision to sign up for the circus was an important one to make?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)