|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the person who found Fevvers?
2. How many years was Fevvers a mascot?
(a) Ten years
(b) Five years
(c) Seven years
(d) Three years
3. What does Walser say is a sign that Fevvers' grew in a womb?
(a) Her belly button
(b) Her human brain
(c) Her birth certificate
(d) Her human form
4. Where does Fevvers' begin to feel an itch in this chapter?
(a) Around her ears
(b) On her foot
(c) Behind her knee
(d) Around her feathers
5. What was Fevver lying on top of in the basket?
(a) Broken egg shells
(d) A football
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walser compare Fevvers' room to?
2. How does Walser try to gain his composure?
3. Who do Lizzie and Fevver move in with?
4. What is the name of Walser's dwellings?
5. What do the women do for Fevvers' when she turns seven?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rosencreutz tell Fevvers during the meal?
2. What is the real reason Walser has come to interview Fevvers?
3. Describe how Fevvers learns to fly?
4. Describe the clown's interaction with each other.
5. What is Walser's part in the clown's act?
6. What are the reasons Fevvers wants to join Madame Screck's house.
7. How does book 2, chapter 3 mark a transition in the relationship between Fevvers and Walser?
8. In what way is class a major theme in book 2, chapter 5?
9. What ploy does Kearney come up with in book 2, chapter 7 to promote his circus?
10. What does Walser see in Fevvers dressing room?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)