|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Lizzie and Fevvers send Mignon?
(a) To the bath
(b) To the kitchen
(c) To her room
(d) To the bar
2. Who does Walser try to persuade to let himself and Lamarck's wife into the building?
(a) The manager
(b) The doorman
(c) The receptionist
(d) The landlady
3. What is Fevvers doing when a woman comes to the Battersea home looking for her?
(a) Teaching the children
(b) Practising to fly
4. How does Fevvers claim she was born?
(a) She woke up as she is now
(b) She grew from the earth
(c) She was hatched out of an egg
(d) She fell from heaven
5. What do the audience bombard Fevvers with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women do for Fevvers' when she turns seven?
2. Where does Fevver say she was found?
3. What has Colonel Kearney polished?
4. What is Fevver's favorite flower?
5. How does Walser try to gain his composure?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Fevvers condition in book 2, chapter 11.
2. What is happening to Fevvers in book 3, chapter 9?
3. What did Walser conclude about Fevvers before the interview?
4. What new element does Madame Schreck bring to the story?
5. How does Schreck try to dupe Fevers out of her fair share?
6. Describe the clowns performance in book 2, chapter 10.
7. Why have the outlaws been banished?
8. What does Fevvers discover about Walser in book 3, chapter 10?
9. What is the only thing Carter presents as Walser being able to use to rediscover himself?
10. Describe Mignon's life story.
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)