|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pays for the doctor who tends Walser?
2. What does Walser see Lizzie carrying in this chapter?
(b) A baby
3. Why is Walser concerned that Buffo might not be able to perform?
(a) He has sprained his ankle
(b) He is drunk
(c) He has been beaten up
(d) He is high
4. Who does the Strong Man come out to meet?
(b) The professor
(c) Lamarck's wife
5. Who carries Buffo off the stage?
(a) The Strong Man
(b) The Grand Duke
Short Answer Questions
1. What county's flag does Kearney replace with the American flag?
2. What color is Fevvers body and wings powdered?
3. What does Walser think he has become?
4. Why are the tigers on edge in this chapter?
5. Who is the leader of the clowns?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the chimp's act.
2. In what way do you think Walser's decision to sign up for the circus was an important one to make?
3. In what way is class a major theme in book 2, chapter 5?
4. Describe the brothel where Fevvers first sets up home.
5. What did Walser conclude about Fevvers before the interview?
6. What pleases Walser about Fevvers in book, 2, chapter 8?
7. How does Fevvers escape from Rosencreutz?
8. Describe the clown's interaction with each other.
9. In what way is does book, chapter 3 center around the female characters?
10. What does Fevver do during her first seven years at the brothel
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)