|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Walser wander in this chapter?
(a) The meadows
(b) A park
(c) The hotel lobby
(d) The cold streets
2. What time does Big Ben strike?
(a) Two o'clock
(b) One o'clock
(c) Eleven o'clock
3. What kind of weapon does Ma Nelson five Fevvers to go with her new image?
(a) A spear
(b) A dagger
(c) An axe
(d) A sword
4. Which Russian city do they travel to?
(d) St. Petersburg
5. What other person come into the interview room in this chapter?
(a) Fevvers' boyfriend
(b) The club owner
(c) The night watchman
(d) Fevvers' manager
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Walser's emotions in a state of turmoil?
2. What is Mignon's native tongue?
3. Who pays for the doctor who tends Walser?
4. What is Walser currently unable to do?
5. How does Walser refer to Fevvers attitude towards him in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way is does book, chapter 3 center around the female characters?
2. What is Walser's part in the clown's act?
3. How does book 2, chapter 3 mark a transition in the relationship between Fevvers and Walser?
4. In what way has greed been an important theme in this novel so far?
5. Describe the clown's interaction with each other.
6. What problems does Lizzie face at home?
7. What changes in Fevvers character take place when she becomes the Winged Victory?
8. What pleases Walser about Fevvers in book, 2, chapter 8?
9. How does Fevvers say she got her name?
10. What imagery does Carter use to describe the ice cream shop?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)