|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main part of the Clown's act?
(a) Showering the crowd with confetti
(b) Walser's head on a plate
(c) Buffo's funeral
(d) A car falling apart
2. What does a clown have to do regardless?
(a) Put on a happy face
(c) Communicate complex feelings
3. Who pays for the doctor who tends Walser?
4. What other person come into the interview room in this chapter?
(a) Fevvers' manager
(b) Fevvers' boyfriend
(c) The club owner
(d) The night watchman
5. What is the woman's name who comes to talk to Fevvers?
(a) Cruella Thump
(b) Freda Ghastly
(c) Ma Nelson
(d) Madame Schreck
Short Answer Questions
1. What color ribbon does the female chimp have?
2. Where does Walser wander in this chapter?
3. What is the pie vendor's real job?
4. What is Walser currently unable to do?
5. Which part of Walser's body is injured?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Fevvers discover about Walser in book 3, chapter 10?
2. Describe the clowns performance in book 2, chapter 10.
3. In what way do you think it is significant that Walser is a clown?
4. In what way do the elephants express their concept of freedom in book 3, chapter 2?
5. How does darkness play an important part in book 1, chapter 4?
6. Describe the character of the Escapee.
7. For what reasons are the Charivaris jealous of Fevvers?
8. What are the reasons Fevvers wants to join Madame Screck's house.
9. What does Lizzie state is her opinion is of Walser in book 3, chapter 1?
10. What world has Walser's amnesia submerged him in?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)