|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flowers does Fevvers smell while Lizzie is out of the room?
2. What is the name of Walser's dwellings?
(a) Tramp Street
(b) Clown Corner
(c) Clown Alley
(d) Circus Area
3. What part of London do Lizzie and Fevvers move to?
(d) Hampstead Heath
4. What is the main part of the Clown's act?
(a) A car falling apart
(b) Showering the crowd with confetti
(c) Walser's head on a plate
(d) Buffo's funeral
5. What does a clown have to do regardless?
(b) Communicate complex feelings
(d) Put on a happy face
Short Answer Questions
1. What color ribbon does the female chimp have?
2. Which of the chimps speaks and writes on the board?
3. Where do Lizzie and Fevvers send Mignon?
4. What is different about the gentlemen that Schreck relies on for help?
5. Why is Walser concerned that Buffo might not be able to perform?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rosencreutz tell Fevvers during the meal?
2. How does darkness play an important part in book 1, chapter 4?
3. What does Fevver do during her first seven years at the brothel
4. What problems does Lizzie face at home?
5. Describe the chimp's act.
6. Describe Colonel Kearney and his pig Sybil.
7. What does Walser see in Fevvers dressing room?
8. Describe how Fevvers learns to fly?
9. How does Fevvers say she got her name?
10. What changes in Fevvers character take place when she becomes the Winged Victory?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)