|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of weapon does Ma Nelson five Fevvers to go with her new image?
(a) A sword
(b) A spear
(c) An axe
(d) A dagger
2. What do the women do for Fevvers' when she turns seven?
(a) Turn her into their mascot
(b) Find her a playmate
(c) Build her a nest
(d) Find her a family
3. Where does Fevver say she was found?
(a) On a fire escape
(b) In a basket
(c) On the sidewalk
(d) In a field
4. What type of animal is Sybil?
(a) A tiger
(b) A lamb
(c) A cow
(d) A pig
5. What does Walser say is a sign that Fevvers' grew in a womb?
(a) Her belly button
(b) Her birth certificate
(c) Her human form
(d) Her human brain
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fevvers say Rosencreutz has to do before she comes out of the bathroom?
2. What does Walser sign up for in this chapter?
3. What is Walser's role in the circus?
4. What question is written on the poster?
5. What does Fevvers offer the night watchman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems does Lizzie face at home?
2. Describe Colonel Kearney and his pig Sybil.
3. In what way do you think it is significant that Walser is a clown?
4. What are the reasons Fevvers wants to join Madame Screck's house.
5. Describe the clown's interaction with each other.
6. In what way do you think Walser's decision to sign up for the circus was an important one to make?
7. What did Walser conclude about Fevvers before the interview?
8. In what way is class a major theme in book 2, chapter 5?
9. What imagery does Carter use to describe the ice cream shop?
10. What does Rosencreutz tell Fevvers during the meal?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)