|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madame Schreck invite Fevvers to work?
(a) Her aviary
(b) Her exhibit of strange beauty
(c) Her factory for misunderstood artists
(d) Her museum of woman monsters
2. What has Colonel Kearney polished?
(a) His automobile
(b) His signet
(c) The dollar sign on his belt buckle
(d) His oak table
3. What is Mignon's native tongue?
4. Which of the chimps speaks and writes on the board?
(a) The professor
(c) The teacher
5. What do the clown's do after dinner?
(b) Visit a brothel
(c) Have a food fight
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years was Fevvers a mascot?
2. What does Walser think he has become?
3. Which of the following is not a member of Schreck's house?
4. Which Russian city do they travel to?
5. Who pays for the doctor who tends Walser?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way is class a major theme in book 2, chapter 5?
2. How does Olga bring new hope to the women's prison camp?
3. Describe Colonel Kearney and his pig Sybil.
4. Describe Walser's initial meeting with the Shaman.
5. In what way do you think Walser's decision to sign up for the circus was an important one to make?
6. What changes in Fevvers character take place when she becomes the Winged Victory?
7. What does Fevver do during her first seven years at the brothel
8. How does Fevvers greed blind her to her problems in book 2 chapter 11?
9. What is clown alley?
10. How does Fevvers say she got her name?
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)