|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flowers does Fevvers smell while Lizzie is out of the room?
2. Who do Fevvers' captors work for?
(a) Madame Schreck
(c) Ma Nelson
3. What does the newspaper article claim that Fevver's is made of?
4. What kind of hat does the female chimp bring for Walser?
(a) A student's cap
(b) A jester's hat
(c) A woolly hat
(d) A burberry cap
5. Who is Walser in love with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Fevvers jealous of Walser?
2. What part of America is the Colonel from?
3. Who is the leader of the clowns?
4. What does Fevvers say Madame Schreck does not part easily with?
5. How many tickets does Fevvers give Walser?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Walser's part in the clown's act?
2. How does darkness play an important part in book 1, chapter 4?
3. In what way is class a major theme in book 2, chapter 5?
4. In what way do you think it is significant that Walser is a clown?
5. Describe Mignon's life story.
6. Describe the clown's interaction with each other.
7. What are the reasons Fevvers wants to join Madame Screck's house.
8. What ploy does Kearney come up with in book 2, chapter 7 to promote his circus?
9. What did Walser conclude about Fevvers before the interview?
10. How does Schreck try to dupe Fevers out of her fair share?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)