|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Fevvers' captors work for?
(c) Ma Nelson
(d) Madame Schreck
2. Who does Walser try to persuade to let himself and Lamarck's wife into the building?
(a) The manager
(b) The receptionist
(c) The landlady
(d) The doorman
3. What has Fevvers suitor promised her?
(a) A diamond necklace
(b) A dress
(c) A harp
4. Which part of Walser's body is injured?
(a) His head
(b) His groin
(c) His arm
(d) His leg
5. Who is the leader of the clowns?
(b) Buffo the Great
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the circus?
2. What song does Fevvers' act open with?
3. What is Walser's role in the circus?
4. Who is Walser in love with?
5. Where does Fevvers' begin to feel an itch in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What pleases Walser about Fevvers in book, 2, chapter 8?
2. What did Walser conclude about Fevvers before the interview?
3. What does Rosencreutz tell Fevvers during the meal?
4. What does Fevver do during her first seven years at the brothel
5. Describe how Fevvers learns to fly?
6. How does Fevvers say she got her name?
7. How does darkness play an important part in book 1, chapter 4?
8. In what way is does book, chapter 3 center around the female characters?
9. For what reasons are the Charivaris jealous of Fevvers?
10. Describe the clown's interaction with each other.
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)