|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the chimps master?
(a) The Strong Man
2. What kind of weapon does Ma Nelson five Fevvers to go with her new image?
(a) A spear
(b) An axe
(c) A dagger
(d) A sword
3. Who do Fevvers' captors work for?
(b) Ma Nelson
(d) Madame Schreck
4. What do the women do for Fevvers' when she turns seven?
(a) Find her a playmate
(b) Build her a nest
(c) Find her a family
(d) Turn her into their mascot
5. What does Walser sign up for in this chapter?
(a) Save the bird petition
(b) A circus
(c) The army
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main part of the Clown's act?
2. Who do Lizzie and Fevver move in with?
3. What was the name of the person who ran the brothel?
4. What does Fevvers offer the night watchman?
5. What is Fevvers doing when a woman comes to the Battersea home looking for her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the reasons Fevvers wants to join Madame Screck's house.
2. What changes in Fevvers character take place when she becomes the Winged Victory?
3. What is Walser's part in the clown's act?
4. Describe the brothel where Fevvers first sets up home.
5. Describe the clown's interaction with each other.
6. Describe Mignon's life story.
7. What did Walser conclude about Fevvers before the interview?
8. What does Walser see in Fevvers dressing room?
9. In what way is does book, chapter 3 center around the female characters?
10. What is clown alley?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)