|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of America is the Colonel from?
(a) Washington State
(c) New York
2. Why is Fevvers jealous of Walser?
(a) He has grown bigger wings
(b) He is with Mignon
(c) He is better at French
(d) He is funnier
3. How many invitations has Fevvers agreed to?
4. What season is it in Russia?
5. What is Fevvers' favourite play?
(c) Phantom of the Opera
(d) The Maltese Falcon
Short Answer Questions
1. Who promises Walser a good beating?
2. Where does Fevver say she was found?
3. Which of the following is not a member of Schreck's house?
4. What two angels does Rosencreutz compare Fevvers to?
5. Which part of Walser's body is injured?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the reasons Fevvers wants to join Madame Screck's house.
2. How does book 2, chapter 3 mark a transition in the relationship between Fevvers and Walser?
3. In what way do you think it is significant that Walser is a clown?
4. What changes in Fevvers character take place when she becomes the Winged Victory?
5. What did Walser conclude about Fevvers before the interview?
6. For what reasons are the Charivaris jealous of Fevvers?
7. What ploy does Kearney come up with in book 2, chapter 7 to promote his circus?
8. In what way is class a major theme in book 2, chapter 5?
9. What problems does Lizzie face at home?
10. Describe the chimp's act.
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)