|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drink does Fevvers offer Walser?
(d) Orange juice
2. What is different about the gentlemen that Schreck relies on for help?
(a) He has no chest
(b) He has no mouth
(c) He has no nose
(d) He is 9 feet tall
3. How does Fevvers learn to fly?
(a) Lizzie pushes her off the roof
(b) She jumps off a moving train
(c) She jumps off a cliff
(d) She takes lessons
4. How does Fevvers claim she was born?
(a) She was hatched out of an egg
(b) She woke up as she is now
(c) She grew from the earth
(d) She fell from heaven
5. What is the main part of the Clown's act?
(a) Buffo's funeral
(b) Walser's head on a plate
(c) Showering the crowd with confetti
(d) A car falling apart
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character comes out squealing?
2. What was the name of the person who found Fevvers?
3. What county's flag does Kearney replace with the American flag?
4. What reputation does Fever's claim preceded her?
5. What flowers does Fevvers smell while Lizzie is out of the room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rosencreutz tell Fevvers during the meal?
2. How does Fevvers say she got her name?
3. How does Fevvers escape from Rosencreutz?
4. What did Walser conclude about Fevvers before the interview?
5. Describe the brothel where Fevvers first sets up home.
6. What imagery does Carter use to describe the ice cream shop?
7. How does Schreck try to dupe Fevers out of her fair share?
8. What are the reasons Fevvers wants to join Madame Screck's house.
9. Describe how Fevvers learns to fly?
10. What pleases Walser about Fevvers in book, 2, chapter 8?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)