|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madame Schreck invite Fevvers to work?
(a) Her exhibit of strange beauty
(b) Her factory for misunderstood artists
(c) Her museum of woman monsters
(d) Her aviary
2. What flowers does Fevvers smell while Lizzie is out of the room?
3. What does Walser sign up for in this chapter?
(a) The army
(c) A circus
(d) Save the bird petition
4. How many years was Fevvers a mascot?
(a) Seven years
(b) Five years
(c) Ten years
(d) Three years
5. What is different about the gentlemen that Schreck relies on for help?
(a) He has no nose
(b) He has no chest
(c) He has no mouth
(d) He is 9 feet tall
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women do for Fevvers' when she turns seven?
2. Where does Fevver say she was found?
3. What present does Lizzie talk about Fevvers' receiving?
4. What does Fevvers say Rosencreutz has to do before she comes out of the bathroom?
5. What do the clown's do after dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mignon's life story.
2. In what way is does book, chapter 3 center around the female characters?
3. What does Walser see in Fevvers dressing room?
4. In what way do you think Walser's decision to sign up for the circus was an important one to make?
5. What does Fevver do during her first seven years at the brothel
6. What is clown alley?
7. In what way has greed been an important theme in this novel so far?
8. What pleases Walser about Fevvers in book, 2, chapter 8?
9. How does Fevvers escape from Rosencreutz?
10. Describe how Fevvers learns to fly?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)