Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Lamarck's wife?
2. How many invitations has Fevvers agreed to?
3. How does Fevvers learn to fly?
(a) She jumps off a moving train
(b) She takes lessons
(c) She jumps off a cliff
(d) Lizzie pushes her off the roof
4. Which of the chimps speaks and writes on the board?
(c) The teacher
(d) The professor
5. What does Fevvers say Rosencreutz has to do before she comes out of the bathroom?
(a) Give her a decent sum of money
(b) Agree to marry her
(c) Call Lizzie
(d) Sacrifice her
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Walser's role in the circus?
2. Who carries Buffo off the stage?
3. Where do Lizzie and Fevvers send Mignon?
4. How does Walser refer to Fevvers attitude towards him in this chapter?
5. What does a clown have to do regardless?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way do you think Walser's decision to sign up for the circus was an important one to make?
2. What new element does Madame Schreck bring to the story?
3. What problems does Lizzie face at home?
4. In what way do the elephants express their concept of freedom in book 3, chapter 2?
5. Describe Maestro's story.
6. What is the only thing Carter presents as Walser being able to use to rediscover himself?
7. What changes in Fevvers character take place when she becomes the Winged Victory?
8. What does Walser see in Fevvers dressing room?
9. What do you think is significant about the reindeer in book 3, chapter 8?
10. Why have the outlaws been banished?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)