|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the person who ran the brothel?
2. Who do Fevvers' captors work for?
(b) Ma Nelson
(d) Madame Schreck
3. Why is Fevvers jealous of Walser?
(a) He is funnier
(b) He has grown bigger wings
(c) He is better at French
(d) He is with Mignon
4. Why are the tigers on edge in this chapter?
(a) They need to perform
(b) There is a chicken running outside their cage
(c) It is feeding time
(d) Lamarck has beaten them
5. What county's flag does Kearney replace with the American flag?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Big Ben strike?
2. What is Walser's role in the circus?
3. Who does Fevvers send her money to?
4. What kind of drink does Fevvers offer Walser?
5. Who does Walser try to persuade to let himself and Lamarck's wife into the building?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Fevvers condition in book 2, chapter 11.
2. Describe the character of the Escapee.
3. How does Schreck try to dupe Fevers out of her fair share?
4. What imagery does Carter use to describe the ice cream shop?
5. What is clown alley?
6. Describe Walser's initial meeting with the Shaman.
7. What is the real reason Walser has come to interview Fevvers?
8. What are the reasons Fevvers wants to join Madame Screck's house.
9. What do the Siberian tribes people believe about an expecting mother?
10. What does Fevvers discover about Walser in book 3, chapter 10?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)