|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fevvers buy for children back in London?
(a) A carved Stalin
(b) A Russian doll
(c) A carved bear
(d) A Russian newspaper
2. What is the name of the area to where the outlaws take the circus folk?
3. How does Walser refer to Fevvers attitude towards him in this chapter?
(a) A winged whore who will always be a winged whore
(c) Nasty and and not worth his attention
(d) A tart with a 24 carat heart
4. Which country are the band of men outlawed from?
5. What does the Duke use to spell Fevvers first name?
(a) Vodka glasses
(d) A pencil
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fevvers share a display with?
2. What does Fevvers like about the play Carmen?
3. Who pays for the doctor who tends Walser?
4. What has Fevvers suitor promised her?
5. How did Countess P. kill her husband?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)