|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jerry Tarkanian trying to track down?
(a) A woman.
(b) A car.
(c) A diamond.
(d) A map.
2. How does Jerry Tarkanian get the object of his desire?
(a) He buys it.
(b) He gets it through legal means.
(c) He hires someone to get it.
(d) He holds two men at gunpoint.
3. How many years after Bill's death does Polly get married in "Sorry, Right Number"?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three years.
4. Where are Clark and Mary Willingham traveling?
5. How old is Sissy?
(d) Twenty- three.
6. Who comes up with the idea to get rid of the stepfather in "The House On Maple Street"?
7. Where does the family in "My Pretty Pony" live?
(a) Castle Rock, Maine.
(b) Troy, New York.
(c) St. Louis, Missouri.
(d) Boston, Massachussetts.
8. Where was Doris and her husband staying in "Crouch End"?
(a) The Hotel Inter-Continental.
(b) The Hilton.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) The Mariott.
9. Who does Katie receive a phone call from at the end of "Sorry, Right Number"?
10. Where do John and Elise Graham travel from?
(a) Willow, Maine.
(b) New York, New York.
(c) Boston, Massachussetts.
(d) St. Louis, Missouri.
11. What does the sheriff insist on in "Home Delivery?
(a) Being isolated.
(b) Being killed.
(c) Being cured.
(d) Allowing him to wreak havoc.
12. Who do the kids wait for at the end of "The House on Maple Street"?
(a) Their mother.
(c) Their dad.
(d) Their teacher.
13. How many pieces of the map does Tarkanian have?
14. Whose gun does Jerry Tarkanian use?
15. What kind of rain do the townspeople forewarn the Grahams of in "Rainy Season"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation does the stepfather in "The House on Maple Street" hold?
2. Where is Polly in "Sorry, Right Number"?
3. How often does the big storm occur in "Rainy Season"?
4. In "The Fifth Quarter," Jagger came in a __________.
5. How old is Jeff in "Sorry, Right Number"?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)