|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Farnham in "Crouch End"?
2. What occupation does John Graham hold?
(a) He is a singer.
(b) He is an artist.
(c) He is a waiter.
(d) He is a writer.
3. How many pieces of the map does Tarkanian have?
4. What do the kids discover in the wine cellar in "The House on Maple Street"?
(a) An animal.
(b) A monster.
(c) Some old wine.
(d) A countdown.
5. What happens at the end of "Home Delivery"?
(a) The town is saved.
(b) The baby dies.
(c) The town is extinct.
(d) Maddie dies.
6. How old is Jeff in "Sorry, Right Number"?
7. Who does the waitress in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band" resemble?
(a) Duane Allman.
(b) Roy Orbison.
(c) Janis Joplin.
(d) Buddy Holly.
8. What kind of rain do the townspeople forewarn the Grahams of in "Rainy Season"?
9. What is the name of the third living accomplice to the car heist in "The Fifth Quarter"?
10. What station does a student reporter appear on in "Home Delivery"?
(a) Fox News.
(d) Comedy Central.
11. Who is left alive after the gunfight in "The Fifth Quarter"?
12. What color suit does the young black man wear in the beginning of "The Ten O'Clock People"?
13. Where does Pearson work in "The Ten O'Clock People"?
(a) A publishing company.
(b) A school.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A bank.
14. Who is the mayor in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band"?
(a) Roy Orbison.
(b) Duane Allman.
(c) Buddy Holly.
(d) Elvis Presley.
15. Who were Doris and her husband going to see in Crouch End?
(a) An author.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) An artist.
(d) A singer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pearson flee to at the end of "The Ten O'Clock People"?
2. Who comes up with the idea to get rid of the stepfather in "The House On Maple Street"?
3. Where do Maddie and Jack Pace live?
4. Where are Clark and Mary Willingham traveling?
5. What is the name of the stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)