|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
2. Where is Doris from in "Crouch End"?
(c) United States.
3. In "The Ten O'Clock People," what are the creatures that Pearson sees called?
4. Who does the cook in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band" resemble?
(a) Roy Orbison.
(b) Ricky Nelson.
(c) Janis Joplin.
(d) Buddy Holly.
5. Where do Maddie and Jack Pace live?
(b) New York.
6. How old is Farnham in "Crouch End"?
7. Where does Pearson work in "The Ten O'Clock People"?
(a) A school.
(b) A publishing company.
(c) A bank.
(d) A grocery store.
8. Where do citizens gather in "Home Delivery"?
(a) Around the hospital.
(b) Around Maddie's home.
(c) Around the cemetery.
(d) Around Jack's home.
9. What occupation does Jerry Tarkanian hold?
(a) He is an author.
(b) He is a waiter.
(c) He is a crook.
(d) He is a banker.
10. Where are Clark and Mary Willingham traveling?
11. How often does the big storm occur in "Rainy Season"?
(a) Every three years.
(b) Every seven years.
(c) Every year.
(d) Every five years.
12. Why did the citizens gather in "Home Delivery"?
(a) To help the zombies.
(b) To stop the politicians.
(c) For a town hall meeting.
(d) To stop the zombies.
13. How does Jerry Tarkanian get the object of his desire?
(a) He buys it.
(b) He gets it through legal means.
(c) He hires someone to get it.
(d) He holds two men at gunpoint.
14. What is Doris's husband's name in "Crouch End"?
15. What kind of rain do the townspeople forewarn the Grahams of in "Rainy Season"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of temperament does Pearson have in "The Ten O'Clock People"?
2. Where do John and Elise Graham travel to?
3. How old is Jeff in "Sorry, Right Number"?
4. Clark is getting transferred out of _________.
5. How many children are in the Bradbury family in "The House on Maple Street"?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)