|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does the big storm occur in "Rainy Season"?
(a) Every three years.
(b) Every five years.
(c) Every year.
(d) Every seven years.
2. How many children are in the Bradbury family in "The House on Maple Street"?
3. How many years after Bill's death does Polly get married in "Sorry, Right Number"?
(a) Two years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Three years.
(d) One year.
4. Where do John and Elise Graham travel from?
(a) St. Louis, Missouri.
(b) Boston, Massachussetts.
(c) Willow, Maine.
(d) New York, New York.
5. What happens at the end of "Home Delivery"?
(a) The town is extinct.
(b) Maddie dies.
(c) The baby dies.
(d) The town is saved.
6. What does Bill die from in "Sorry, Right Number"?
(a) A heart attack.
(d) Brain tumor.
7. Where is Polly in "Sorry, Right Number"?
(a) At work.
(b) At her parents' house.
(d) At school.
8. Who technically saved Tarkanian?
9. How old is Jeff in "Sorry, Right Number"?
10. What occupation does Jerry Tarkanian hold?
(a) He is a crook.
(b) He is a banker.
(c) He is an author.
(d) He is a waiter.
11. Who comes up with the idea to get rid of the stepfather in "The House On Maple Street"?
12. Where are Clark and Mary Willingham traveling?
13. What kind of rain do the townspeople forewarn the Grahams of in "Rainy Season"?
14. What color suit does the young black man wear in the beginning of "The Ten O'Clock People"?
15. Why did the citizens gather in "Home Delivery"?
(a) To stop the politicians.
(b) To help the zombies.
(c) For a town hall meeting.
(d) To stop the zombies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clivey's grandfather give him?
2. Who calls Katie in "Sorry, Right Number"?
3. What kind of temperament does Pearson have in "The Ten O'Clock People"?
4. Where is the money in "The Fifth Quarter"?
5. Where was Doris and her husband staying in "Crouch End"?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)