|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the noise come from when the police are in the bathroom in "The Moving Finger"?
(a) The vent.
(b) The sink.
(c) The toilet.
(d) The bathtub.
2. Who finds the journalist at the end of "Night Flier"?
(a) A Federal agent.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A convict.
(d) A policeman.
3. In "The End of the Whole Mess," which town is found to have never had any violence?
(c) La Plata.
4. Who/what does the person that Sheridan takes keep talking about?
(b) His cat.
(c) His mom.
(d) His dog.
5. How many kids does Miss Sidley kill?
6. What is Howard's occupation?
(a) He is a construction worker.
(b) He is a scientist.
(c) He is a teacher.
(d) He is a freelance writer.
7. Jannings and John Tell work on an album by _____________.
(a) Joe Newall.
(b) Roger Daltrey.
(c) Peter Jefferies.
(d) Bill Hogan.
8. Who is Martha's son's natural father, according to Martha?
(a) Peter Jefferies.
(b) Her husband.
(d) A sperm donor.
9. What is the name of Jannings' assistant?
10. How does Dolan die?
(a) Dolan has a heart attack.
(b) Dolan is buried alive in his backyard.
(c) Dolan is buried alive in his car.
(d) Dolan is blown up in a car.
11. What adjective best describes Howard's younger brother?
12. How does Miss Sidley see kids behind her when she's at the chalkboard?
(a) She has eyes in the back of her head.
(b) She catches their reflections in her glasses.
(c) She has a hidden camera.
(d) She has someone spy for her.
13. What are sneakers in "Sneakers" covered with?
(b) Dead flies.
14. What does the finger in "The Moving Finger" do gradually?
(a) It grows fatter.
(b) It grows longer.
(c) It grows shorter.
(d) It creates fires.
15. Who does Hogan buy an item for in "Chattery Teeth"?
(a) His wife, Maura.
(b) His brother, Jack.
(c) His son, Jack.
(d) His wife, Myra.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does "It Grows on You" begin?
2. Where is Bill Hogan from?
3. What do the police find on Howard Mitla?
4. How many slipped discs does Robinson suffer from while executing his plan?
5. What is Martha's son's name?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)