|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the policemen observe about the bathroom in "The Moving Finger"?
(a) It is covered in blood.
(b) It is covered in acid.
(c) It is covered in drain cleaner.
(d) It is covered in water.
2. What does Sheridan agree to do in order to pay back money he owes?
(a) He agrees to hand over his paychecks.
(b) He agrees to rob a bank.
(c) He agrees to kill someone.
(d) He agress to kidnap a child.
3. When does Bill return to Scooter's Grocery after the accident?
(a) Nine weeks later.
(b) Two months later.
(c) Nine months later.
(d) Five months later.
4. What is Scooter's wife's name?
5. In "Night Flier," what is hidden in the plane?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) An escaped convict.
(c) A baby.
(d) A vampire.
6. When do Joe and his wife have their first child?
7. How long has it been since John Tell has first seen the sneakers?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Four years.
8. What does John Tell find out about Jannings at the end of "Sneakers"?
(a) He is a rapist.
(b) He is a murderer.
(c) He is a ghost.
(d) He is a convict.
9. Where does John Tell always see some sneakers?
(a) In his home bathroom.
(b) Underneath a bathroom stall.
(c) In a production room.
(d) In his office.
10. Where does the noise come from when the police are in the bathroom in "The Moving Finger"?
(a) The vent.
(b) The bathtub.
(c) The toilet.
(d) The sink.
11. What is wrong with Joe's child?
(a) It is a mutant baby.
(b) It is a vampire.
(c) It has cancer.
(d) It is evil.
12. What length does the finger in "The Moving Finger" eventually reach?
(a) Three feet.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Seven feet.
(d) Seven inches.
13. What is the zoo's main attraction in "Chattery Teeth"?
14. What is unusual about the policemen's observation of the bathroom in "The Moving Finger"?
(a) There is no evidence of a murder.
(b) Nothing is unusual.
(c) Howard is sane.
(d) There is nobody in the bathroom.
15. Who makes up the author's suite in "Dedication"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Martha see while pregnant?
2. Why was the property that Joe Newall buys foreclosed?
3. In "Popsy," how much is a mysterious buyer willing to pay for the object of his desire?
4. How many kids does Miss Sidley kill?
5. What does the finger in "The Moving Finger" do gradually?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)