|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are sneakers in "Sneakers" covered with?
(a) Dead flies.
2. In "Night Flier," what kind of plane has something unusual?
(a) Toy airplane.
(b) Boeing 777.
(c) Boeing 747.
3. What grade does Miss Sidley teach?
(a) Fifth grade.
(b) First grade.
(c) Fourth grade.
(d) Third grade.
4. What is wrong with Joe's child?
(a) It is a mutant baby.
(b) It is evil.
(c) It is a vampire.
(d) It has cancer.
5. How long does it take Robinson to formulate and execute a plan?
(a) One year.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Six months.
6. What do the policemen observe about the bathroom in "The Moving Finger"?
(a) It is covered in drain cleaner.
(b) It is covered in acid.
(c) It is covered in blood.
(d) It is covered in water.
7. What length does the finger in "The Moving Finger" eventually reach?
(a) Seven feet.
(b) Seven inches.
(c) Three feet.
(d) Six feet.
8. Where does John Tell always see some sneakers?
(a) In his office.
(b) In a production room.
(c) In his home bathroom.
(d) Underneath a bathroom stall.
9. What author frequents Le Palais in "Dedication"?
(a) Peter Jefferies.
(b) Stephen King.
(c) Darcy Jack.
(d) Tom Clancy.
10. What is unusual about the policemen's observation of the bathroom in "The Moving Finger"?
(a) Nothing is unusual.
(b) There is no evidence of a murder.
(c) Howard is sane.
(d) There is nobody in the bathroom.
11. What is the zoo's main attraction in "Chattery Teeth"?
12. What is Howard Mitla's wife's name?
13. What does the finger in "The Moving Finger" do gradually?
(a) It grows fatter.
(b) It creates fires.
(c) It grows shorter.
(d) It grows longer.
14. Who/what does the person that Sheridan takes keep talking about?
(a) His dog.
(c) His mom.
(d) His cat.
15. What does John Tell find out about Jannings at the end of "Sneakers"?
(a) He is a murderer.
(b) He is a ghost.
(c) He is a convict.
(d) He is a rapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jannings and John Tell work on an album by _____________.
2. What teeth are involved in "Chattery Teeth"?
3. Whom does Martha see while pregnant?
4. What does Scooter suffer from?
5. Where does the noise come from when the police are in the bathroom in "The Moving Finger"?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)