|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Sidley think has happened to the children?
(a) They have been abused.
(b) They have been medicated.
(c) Evil has overtaken them.
(d) Depression has overtaken them.
2. What are sneakers in "Sneakers" covered with?
(a) Dead flies.
3. What teeth are involved in "Chattery Teeth"?
(a) Novelty teeth.
(b) Shark teeth.
(d) Human teeth.
4. What is the name of Howard's younger brother?
5. What does Robinson do to prepare for his plan?
(a) He hires a manager.
(b) He consults with Dolan.
(c) He joins a construction crew.
(d) He consults with different people.
6. Who investigates the story of the Night Flier?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A Federal investigator.
(c) A teenager.
(d) A policeman.
7. What does Martha's son send her?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A picture.
(c) A care package.
(d) His new book.
8. How long does it take Robinson to formulate and execute a plan?
(a) Six months.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Five years.
(d) One year.
9. In "Night Flier," what is hidden in the plane?
(a) A vampire.
(b) An escaped convict.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A baby.
10. Where do murders take place in "Night Flier"?
(a) Maryland airport.
(b) Across the United States.
(c) A quiet neighborhood in Maryland.
(d) New York airport.
11. What length does the finger in "The Moving Finger" eventually reach?
(a) Seven feet.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Seven inches.
(d) Three feet.
12. In "The End of the Whole Mess," which town is found to have never had any violence?
(a) La Plata.
13. How long has it been since John Tell has first seen the sneakers?
(a) Four years.
(b) Two months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Three months.
14. Jannings and John Tell work on an album by _____________.
(a) Joe Newall.
(b) Peter Jefferies.
(c) Bill Hogan.
(d) Roger Daltrey.
15. What does Sheridan agree to do in order to pay back money he owes?
(a) He agrees to rob a bank.
(b) He agrees to hand over his paychecks.
(c) He agrees to kill someone.
(d) He agress to kidnap a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does "It Grows on You" begin?
2. What happens to Sheridan at the end of "Popsy"?
3. What is wrong with Joe's child?
4. What occupation does John Tell hold?
5. What does the finger in "The Moving Finger" do gradually?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)