Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapters 1-6
1. What is Robinson obsessed with and why?
2. How does Robinson execute his plan to kill Dolan?
3. In "The End of the Whole Mess," what is Bobby's plan to save the world?
4. In "The End of the Whole Mess," how does Bobby's plan go awry?
5. Describe the character of Miss Sidley.
6. What change does Miss Sidley see in her students, and what does she eventually do about it?
7. In "Night Flier," whom does the...
This section contains 749 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)