|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Doris's husband in "Crouch End"?
(a) He disappeared.
(b) He was mugged.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He was drugged.
2. When does "Umney's Last Case" take place?
3. Where does Pearson flee to at the end of "The Ten O'Clock People"?
(c) New York.
4. In "The End of the Whole Mess," where do the brothers disperse a chemical to the population?
(a) The water supply.
(b) A volcano.
(c) On the street.
(d) A mall.
5. What does Umney's secretary accuse him of?
(a) Standing her up.
(b) Being a childish drunk.
(c) Killing a man.
(d) Stealing from her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What town do Mary and Clark come upon after getting lost?
2. Who is left alive after the gunfight in "The Fifth Quarter"?
3. What is the name of the third living accomplice to the car heist in "The Fifth Quarter"?
4. What are sneakers in "Sneakers" covered with?
5. How old is Farnham in "Crouch End"?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)