|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is King's son's name in "Head Down"?
2. What are sneakers in "Sneakers" covered with?
(a) Dead flies.
3. What is Howard's occupation?
(a) He is a freelance writer.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He is a construction worker.
(d) He is a scientist.
4. What mysterious person starts speaking to Umney towards the end of "Umney's Last Case"?
(a) Samuel Landry.
(d) Peoria Smith.
5. In "Night Flier," what is unusual about one of the planes?
(a) It contains a car inside it.
(b) The planes doesn't work.
(c) It contains a bed.
(d) It contains a cargo section.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Eastern Regional Little League Championship held in "Head Down"?
2. Where does Pearson work in "The Ten O'Clock People"?
3. Where does Clark stop against Mary's wishes?
4. What does Clivey's grandfather give him?
5. Who is the mayor in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)