|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about the policemen's observation of the bathroom in "The Moving Finger"?
(a) Nothing is unusual.
(b) Howard is sane.
(c) There is no evidence of a murder.
(d) There is nobody in the bathroom.
2. Who does the waitress in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band" resemble?
(a) Janis Joplin.
(b) Roy Orbison.
(c) Buddy Holly.
(d) Duane Allman.
3. What occupation does John Graham hold?
(a) He is a writer.
(b) He is an artist.
(c) He is a waiter.
(d) He is a singer.
4. In "Night Flier," what kind of plane has something unusual?
(a) Boeing 777.
(c) Toy airplane.
(d) Boeing 747.
5. What town do Mary and Clark come upon after getting lost?
(a) Rock and Roll Heaven.
(b) Castle Rock.
(c) Roller Heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What teeth are involved in "Chattery Teeth"?
2. Who calls Katie in "Sorry, Right Number"?
3. What is Martha's son's name?
4. How many slipped discs does Robinson suffer from while executing his plan?
5. What does Scooter suffer from?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)