|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
2. What is unusual about the policemen's observation of the bathroom in "The Moving Finger"?
(a) Howard is sane.
(b) There is no evidence of a murder.
(c) There is nobody in the bathroom.
(d) Nothing is unusual.
3. What is the name of the boy who taunts Miss Sidley?
4. When do Joe and his wife have their first child?
5. What grade does Miss Sidley teach?
(a) Third grade.
(b) Fourth grade.
(c) First grade.
(d) Fifth grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation does John Graham hold?
2. Jannings and John Tell work on an album by _____________.
3. Who is left alive after the gunfight in "The Fifth Quarter"?
4. Where does Howard Mitla find a dismembered finger?
5. Who does the waitress in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band" resemble?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)