|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do murders take place in "Night Flier"?
(a) Maryland airport.
(b) New York airport.
(c) A quiet neighborhood in Maryland.
(d) Across the United States.
2. What does the rat-faced kid from "Chattery Teeth" ask Bill for?
(a) A ride home.
(b) Some money.
(c) Some advice.
(d) A ride to the airport.
3. Who is killed in the firefight in "The Fifth Quarter"?
4. How many years after Bill's death does Polly get married in "Sorry, Right Number"?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Five years.
5. Where are Clark and Mary Willingham traveling?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Howard's younger brother?
2. How many slipped discs does Robinson suffer from while executing his plan?
3. In "The Ten O'Clock People," what are the creatures that Pearson sees called?
4. What is the name of the boy who taunts Miss Sidley?
5. What is the young black man's name in "The Ten O'Clock People"?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)