|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Night Flier," what kind of plane has something unusual?
(a) Toy airplane.
(b) Boeing 747.
(d) Boeing 777.
2. What author frequents Le Palais in "Dedication"?
(a) Darcy Jack.
(b) Peter Jefferies.
(c) Tom Clancy.
(d) Stephen King.
3. Who does Katie receive a phone call from at the end of "Sorry, Right Number"?
4. In "Popsy," how much is a mysterious buyer willing to pay for the object of his desire?
(a) One hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Fifty thousand dollars.
(c) Twenty thousand dollars.
(d) Forty thousand dollars.
5. Which friend of Jerry Tarkanian died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheridan agree to do in order to pay back money he owes?
2. Who does Sheridan owe money to?
3. When does Bill return to Scooter's Grocery after the accident?
4. Where was Doris and her husband staying in "Crouch End"?
5. How many years after Bill's death does Polly get married in "Sorry, Right Number"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)