|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Popsy," how much is a mysterious buyer willing to pay for the object of his desire?
(a) Twenty thousand dollars.
(b) Fifty thousand dollars.
(c) One hundred thousand dollars.
(d) Forty thousand dollars.
2. How does Miss Sidley see kids behind her when she's at the chalkboard?
(a) She has someone spy for her.
(b) She catches their reflections in her glasses.
(c) She has a hidden camera.
(d) She has eyes in the back of her head.
3. What does Miss Sidley do at the end of "Suffer the Little Children"?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She kills herself.
(c) She becomes evil.
(d) She kills her doctor.
4. In "Night Flier," what kind of plane has something unusual?
(a) Boeing 747.
(b) Toy airplane.
(c) Boeing 777.
5. Who/what does the person that Sheridan takes keep talking about?
(a) His cat.
(c) His mom.
(d) His dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Joe and his wife have their first child?
2. In "Night Flier," what is unusual about one of the planes?
3. How many kids does Miss Sidley kill?
4. How long does it take Robinson to formulate and execute a plan?
5. In "The End of the Whole Mess," which town is found to have never had any violence?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)