|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Sheridan at the end of "Popsy"?
(a) He dies of a heart attack.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He is eaten for lunch.
(d) He is killed in a car accident.
2. How old is the person that Sheridan finds in a mall?
(a) Two or three.
(b) Five or six.
(c) Nine or ten.
(d) Eleven or twelve.
3. What grade does Miss Sidley teach?
(a) Fourth grade.
(b) First grade.
(c) Fifth grade.
(d) Third grade.
4. What does Sheridan agree to do in order to pay back money he owes?
(a) He agrees to rob a bank.
(b) He agrees to kill someone.
(c) He agrees to hand over his paychecks.
(d) He agress to kidnap a child.
5. How long does it take Robinson to formulate and execute a plan?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Nine years.
(d) Five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many slipped discs does Robinson suffer from while executing his plan?
2. Why was the property that Joe Newall buys foreclosed?
3. In "The End of the Whole Mess," where do the brothers disperse a chemical to the population?
4. In "Popsy," how much is a mysterious buyer willing to pay for the object of his desire?
5. What color is Dolan's cadillac?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)