|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds the journalist at the end of "Night Flier"?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A convict.
(d) A Federal agent.
2. What grade does Miss Sidley teach?
(a) Fifth grade.
(b) First grade.
(c) Fourth grade.
(d) Third grade.
3. What is Howard's occupation?
(a) He is a scientist.
(b) He is a freelance writer.
(c) He is a construction worker.
(d) He is a teacher.
4. Why was the property that Joe Newall buys foreclosed?
(a) The previous owner died.
(b) The previous owner was murdered.
(c) The previous owner's kids didn't want it.
(d) The previous owner didn't pay his mortgage.
5. Who/what does the person that Sheridan takes keep talking about?
(a) His mom.
(c) His dog.
(d) His cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Sidley think has happened to the children?
2. When do Joe and his wife have their first child?
3. How many slipped discs does Robinson suffer from while executing his plan?
4. Who does Sheridan owe money to?
5. In "Popsy," how much is a mysterious buyer willing to pay for the object of his desire?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)