|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Night Flier," what kind of plane has something unusual?
(a) Toy airplane.
(b) Boeing 747.
(c) Boeing 777.
2. In "The End of the Whole Mess," where do the brothers disperse a chemical to the population?
(a) The water supply.
(b) A volcano.
(c) On the street.
(d) A mall.
3. How many kids does Miss Sidley kill?
4. What does Sheridan agree to do in order to pay back money he owes?
(a) He agrees to rob a bank.
(b) He agrees to hand over his paychecks.
(c) He agress to kidnap a child.
(d) He agrees to kill someone.
5. How does Dolan die?
(a) Dolan has a heart attack.
(b) Dolan is blown up in a car.
(c) Dolan is buried alive in his backyard.
(d) Dolan is buried alive in his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jannings and John Tell work on an album by _____________.
2. How long does it take Robinson to formulate and execute a plan?
3. What occupation does Martha hold?
4. What is the name of Jannings' assistant?
5. When does "It Grows on You" begin?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)