|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the rat-faced kid from "Chattery Teeth" ask Bill for?
(a) Some money.
(b) Some advice.
(c) A ride home.
(d) A ride to the airport.
2. How long has it been since John Tell has first seen the sneakers?
(a) Four years.
(b) Two months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Four months.
3. Where does the noise come from when the police are in the bathroom in "The Moving Finger"?
(a) The bathtub.
(b) The sink.
(c) The vent.
(d) The toilet.
4. What does Martha's son send her?
(a) His new book.
(b) A care package.
(c) A picture.
(d) A new dress.
5. What length does the finger in "The Moving Finger" eventually reach?
(a) Seven inches.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Three feet.
(d) Seven feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective best describes Howard's younger brother?
2. What does Miss Sidley think has happened to the children?
3. What does John Tell find out about Jannings at the end of "Sneakers"?
4. How does Dolan die?
5. Where is Scooter's Grocery and Roadside Zoo located?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)