|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Night Flier," what kind of plane has something unusual?
(a) Toy airplane.
(c) Boeing 777.
(d) Boeing 747.
2. Where does John Tell always see some sneakers?
(a) Underneath a bathroom stall.
(b) In his home bathroom.
(c) In a production room.
(d) In his office.
3. What is unusual about the policemen's observation of the bathroom in "The Moving Finger"?
(a) There is no evidence of a murder.
(b) Howard is sane.
(c) There is nobody in the bathroom.
(d) Nothing is unusual.
4. What grade does Miss Sidley teach?
(a) Third grade.
(b) Fifth grade.
(c) First grade.
(d) Fourth grade.
5. When does Bill return to Scooter's Grocery after the accident?
(a) Two months later.
(b) Five months later.
(c) Nine weeks later.
(d) Nine months later.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation does Martha hold?
2. Who/what does the person that Sheridan takes keep talking about?
3. What does Jannings do to John Tell one day?
4. What is the zoo's main attraction in "Chattery Teeth"?
5. Where do murders take place in "Night Flier"?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)