|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John Tell always see some sneakers?
(a) Underneath a bathroom stall.
(b) In his home bathroom.
(c) In his office.
(d) In a production room.
2. What does the rat-faced kid from "Chattery Teeth" ask Bill for?
(a) A ride home.
(b) Some money.
(c) A ride to the airport.
(d) Some advice.
3. What is Scooter's wife's name?
4. What is Martha's son's name?
5. What does John Tell find out about Jannings at the end of "Sneakers"?
(a) He is a rapist.
(b) He is a convict.
(c) He is a ghost.
(d) He is a murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What author frequents Le Palais in "Dedication"?
2. What does the finger in "The Moving Finger" do gradually?
3. What length does the finger in "The Moving Finger" eventually reach?
4. What do the police find on Howard Mitla?
5. In "Night Flier," what kind of plane has something unusual?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)