1. How does Robinson's wife die?
(a) She is gunned down.
(b) She is blown up in her car.
(c) She is stabbed.
(d) She has a heart attack.
2. What color is Dolan's cadillac?
3. How long does it take Robinson to formulate and execute a plan?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Nine years.
(d) Five years.
4. What does Robinson do to prepare for his plan?
(a) He hires a manager.
(b) He consults with different people.
(c) He joins a construction crew.
(d) He consults with Dolan.
5. How many slipped discs does Robinson suffer from while executing his plan?
6. How does Dolan die?
(a) Dolan has a heart attack.
(b) Dolan is blown up in a car.
(c) Dolan is buried alive in his car.
(d) Dolan is buried alive in his backyard.
7. What is the name of Howard's younger brother?
8. What is Howard's occupation?
(a) He is a freelance writer.
(b) He is a construction worker.
(c) He is a teacher.
(d) He is a scientist.
This section contains 3,328 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)