|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many corpses were thrown from the wagon in Chapter 7?
2. After the war, what did Elie learn about the Russians coming to the camp in Chapter 5?
(a) The Russians never entered the camp.
(b) Anyone who remained in camp was taken prisoner by the Russians.
(c) The camp authorities massacred everyone who remained in camp.
(d) The Russians liberated those in the hospital two days after the evacuation.
3. Whose number is A-7713?
(b) Wiesel's father's.
4. What did the dentist find in Elie's mouth in Chapter 4?
(a) A severely infected tooth.
(b) A partial set of false teeth.
(c) A gold crown.
(d) A silver crown.
5. After tiring of her screams, what did the men finally do to quiet Madame Schachter?
(a) They sat on her.
(b) They hit her on the head.
(c) The men promised to put out the fire.
(d) The men continued to ignore her outbursts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Wiesel's feelings about selection in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 3, what were the prisoners forced to do in the first prison block when they arrived at Auschwitz?
3. In Chapter 3, how did the man respond who is looking for news of his family after he spoke with Wiesel?
4. In Chapter 3, who was the first person to fall to the ground?
5. Madame Schachter traveled with whom in Chapter 2?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)