|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the weather like at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) It was sunny.
(b) It was snowing.
(c) It was raining.
(d) Icy wind was blowing.
2. How dark or light was the night at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Bright as day.
(b) Full moon.
(c) Hazy with a half moon.
3. What did the chimney represent for the prisoners in Chapter 3?
4. How did Moshe tell Weisel he escaped the Gestapo in 1944?
(a) He disguised himself as a Gestapo agent.
(b) He was shot in the leg and left for dead.
(c) He agreed to kill the Jews who were on his truck.
(d) He stole a truck.
5. Why did Wiesel not fast on Yom Kippur in Chapter 5?
(a) The doctor said he would starve to death if he fasted.
(b) He was rebelling against God.
(c) He joined the other prisoners in their refusal to fast.
(d) He was too hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did others perceive Moshe after his deportation experience?
2. What did the dentist find in Elie's mouth in Chapter 4?
3. In Chapter 6, what did Wiesel say when Rabbi Elichou asked if Wiesel had seen his son?
4. In Chapter 5, what happened when Dr. Mengele called out numbers for another round of selection?
5. Where did the flames appear to be coming from that the Jews saw as they exit the train at Birkenau in Chapter 2?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)