|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did some of the young do in Chapter 2 under the cover of darkness?
(a) Comfort one another.
(b) Sit on one another's laps.
(c) Caress one another.
(d) Hug one another.
2. How did others perceive Moshe after his deportation experience?
(a) They saw him as a prophet.
(b) They questioned his sanity.
(c) People regarded him as a great philosopher.
(d) They considered him to be a gifted storyteller.
3. Where did Wiesel and the others go first in Chapter 4?
(a) Work stations.
(c) Mess hall.
4. How did the people of Sighet regard Wiesel's father?
(a) He was known to be sensitive and emotional.
(b) He was thought to be untrustworthy.
(c) He was considered arrogant and overbearing.
(d) He was highly respected.
5. What was Wiesel's feeling about the scene after the workman throws the bread in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. When a workman threw a piece of bread to the prisoners, how did the prisoners react in Chapter 7?
2. What happened when Wiesel wanted to sleep in the snow?
3. After they were shown the chimney at Birkenau, what was the crowd's reaction?
4. What was Moishe the Beadle's economic status?
5. What does the author say the cattle car is in Chapter 2?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)