|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Wiesel's reaction to the event he witnessed later in life that reminded him of the workman throwing bread to the prisoners?
(a) He offered to give money.
(b) He tried to keep the children from hurting each other.
(c) He stared, shocked and horrified, without saying a word.
(d) He begged a participant not to do this any more.
2. Whose number is A-7713?
(b) Wiesel's father's.
3. How did the living feel when the corpses were thrown off the train in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 3, what age did Wiesel claim to be?
5. What was Wiesel's feeling about the scene after the workman throws the bread in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened after the round of selection in which Wiesel's father's number was called in Chapter 5?
2. What did the chimney represent for the prisoners in Chapter 3?
3. How many words were spoken as the prisoners leave the train in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 7, where were the prisoners being transported to?
5. Why did Wiesel not fast on Yom Kippur in Chapter 5?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)