|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, why did Wiesel get to keep his shoes at the concentration camp?
(a) They were covered with mud, so no one saw them.
(b) He needed them for his job in the camp.
(c) Because of his age.
(d) Due to an injury to his feet.
2. In Chapter 3, who was in charge of Wiesel, his father, and the other prisoners in the prison block?
(a) Wiesel's father.
(b) A German prisoner.
(c) A Polish prisoner.
(d) An SS officer.
3. In Chapter 7, where were the prisoners being transported to?
(a) Back to Auschwitz.
4. At the end of Chapter 3, how long had it taken for the prisoners to arrive at Buna?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Four hours.
5. What was the reaction of the person Wiesel spoke to at the event that reminds him of the workman throwing bread to the prisoners?
(a) The person completely ignored Elie.
(b) The person thought it was an act of charity.
(c) The person told Elie to mind his own business.
(d) The person tried to stab Elie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Wiesel's feelings about selection in Chapter 5?
2. What was Wiesel's feeling about the scene after the workman throws the bread in Chapter 7?
3. In Chapter 3, what did Wiesel see in the flames of the crematory?
4. In Chapter 3, what lie did Wiesel tell a man who was looking for Wiesel of Sighat?
5. In Chapter 3, when Wiesel's father asked directions to the washroom, what happened to him?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)