|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Robert at a sporting event when he hears an announcement on the loud speaker about war?
(b) Van Duyne.
2. In what country are the people poorly fed as fear of Gestapo grows in 1941?
3. What three countries use Khristo's secret services, making him a pawn?
(a) France, Soviet Union, and England.
(b) France, Germany, and the Soviet Union.
(c) Soviet Union, England, and Germany.
(d) Soviet Union, Bulgaria, and Germany.
4. Who is the real German spy at the school?
5. Who parachutes into France in October of 1943?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an example of sabotage employed by the resistance workers against the Germans?
2. After whose murder do the Paris police become involved in the case involving the couriers?
3. What language does Robert speak so well that makes him invaluable to the secret service?
4. What does Robert's friend offer him after they attend the sporting event?
5. What position does the former spy in the Siberian gold mining operation worked him/herself up to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Robert's team wreck havoc on the Germans?
2. How does Khristo maintain his training in Paris?
3. Why does Robert want to change careers in 1941?
4. Why does Khristo feel alone from both the women he loves while in prison?
5. How does the resistance group operate in a low-key manner in France?
6. Why is Khristo afraid of dying in the French prison?
7. How is life in Paris very different from that of Bulgaria for Khristo?
8. How does Omaraeff die?
9. What does Khristo love about his life in Paris?
10. What happens when Daniel and La Brebis are badly injured in a surprise encounter with a German officer?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)