|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What precious metal do the couriers have that the head waiter wants?
2. What two governments are on good terms and uneasy with Fitzware's disclosures?
(a) American and British.
(b) Bulgarian and Italian.
(c) German and English.
(d) French and Soviet.
3. In what country are the people poorly fed as fear of Gestapo grows in 1941?
4. What is the area that Eidenbaugh, Fusari, Khristo and Vigie roam after Cambras changes?
(d) Belfort Gap.
5. Who writes poems while he is incarcerated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What three countries use Khristo's secret services, making him a pawn?
2. Who is the American woman of significance to Khristo?
3. What do the resistance workers place in the way of German convoys?
4. Where do the wounded resistance workers take refuge?
5. To whom is Khristo drawn but finds the timing to be wrong?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Khristo escape the French prison and go to Cambra?
2. What happens when Daniel and La Brebis are badly injured in a surprise encounter with a German officer?
3. Why is Khristo popular in Paris at the restaurant?
4. Why does Robert keep his mission secret when he returns to New York?
5. Why do the local police change the way they view immigrants in Paris?
6. Why does Khristo feel alone from both the women he loves while in prison?
7. Why does Robert fit well with the OSS?
8. How is life in Paris very different from that of Bulgaria for Khristo?
9. How does Khristo discover that his girlfriend has been kidnapped in Paris?
10. How does Khristo end up in prison because of the British spy Fitzware?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)