|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Cambras to meet with Khristo that Khristo considers a man born for war?
2. With whom is Robert at a sporting event when he hears an announcement on the loud speaker about war?
(a) Van Duyne.
3. What do the resistance workers place in the way of German convoys?
4. What three countries use Khristo's secret services, making him a pawn?
(a) Soviet Union, England, and Germany.
(b) France, Soviet Union, and England.
(c) France, Germany, and the Soviet Union.
(d) Soviet Union, Bulgaria, and Germany.
5. Where do the wounded resistance workers take refuge?
(a) A church.
(b) A brothel.
(c) A school.
(d) A convent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spends many hours teaching the resistance group how to fight and how to survive?
2. Where does the prisoner escape to in the mountains in France with two sisters and their employer?
3. What does Robert's friend offer him after they attend the sporting event?
4. Who helps the prisoner get out of the French prison in 1941?
5. Who is the American woman of significance to Khristo?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Robert get a job with the OSS?
2. Why does Robert fit well with the OSS?
3. What does Khristo love about his life in Paris?
4. How does the resistance group operate in a low-key manner in France?
5. Why is Khristo popular in Paris at the restaurant?
6. Why do the local police change the way they view immigrants in Paris?
7. How does Khristo maintain his training in Paris?
8. What are some forms or acts of sabotage performed by the resistance fighters in France?
9. Why did Khristo change his name in camp?
10. How does Khristo escape the French prison and go to Cambra?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)